over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much are you saving your body?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
i was on trt long b4 i touched aas, but it was androgel cuz dr wouldnt give me im test, so i decided to get my own...............so i blast and cruise, ill do 10 weeks of 600 e, not much more i dont go crazy, maybe throw in some var or something, then ill crusie on 125 e for 10 weeks and repeat, i get blood panel b4 and after, no red flags except hematocrit is in the 49 range...........im wondering, how much am i helping my body by doing this as opposed to staying on 400 a week forever

^^^

Helping your body in what way? Helping it grow muscle? Helping its overall health? Confused...

Helping your body in what way? Helping it grow muscle? Helping its overall health? Confused...

sorry, i meant healthwise, im sure id grow more at 400 steady but at what cost, im 43 btw

Well, you are always rolling the dice against your health when you abuse anything..but having that disclaimer put out there....

Going to be honest...and some may be PISSED at me...but your body has its own chemistry and balance. Its of the opinion of some that as long as blood work is checked every 3 or so months and your levels are good...then you should be good to go indefinitely on the dose you choose.

However, its also of the same opinion that using other compounds other than Test will put you in greater risk.

Be careful and remember that you are responsible for your health...but I know a few who cruise at higher mgs year round.

Im not giving you any advice...you decide whats best.

well, the reason for crusing is what? so your chol , lipids and rbc come down?

i was on trt long b4 i touched aas, but it was androgel cuz dr wouldnt give me im test, so i decided to get my own...............so i blast and cruise, ill do 10 weeks of 600 e, not much more i dont go crazy, maybe throw in some var or something, then ill crusie on 125 e for 10 weeks and repeat, i get blood panel b4 and after, no red flags except hematocrit is in the 49 range...........im wondering, how much am i helping my body by doing this as opposed to staying on 400 a week forever

You cruise on a dose like that and your hematocrit is going to get up in the high 50s or even into the low 60s. Youll have to get a doc's script to give blood and get it down. then youll have to do that about once every 3 months or so to maintain it. This is not to mention all of the other sides youll get. Your HDL is going to be rock bottom, and your LDL will go up some too. High blood pressure could follow too if youre not suffering from it now. THe risks far outweigh the benefits. My hematocrit was getting reall high and I was cruising on 500 mg test e. It got up to 59 or so. BTW, I suffered a really bad heart attack around the time I was giving blood to get the hematocrit down.

no bp issues as of yet, i have a monitor............yeah, i heard giving blood can raise platelets and subject you to a stroke or ha.............i guess ill keep doing what im doing, the 125 for 10 weeks help regulate the body i suppose

what do you do now after ha?

no bp issues as of yet, i have a monitor............yeah, i heard giving blood can raise platelets and subject you to a stroke or ha.............i guess ill keep doing what im doing, the 125 for 10 weeks help regulate the body i suppose

what do you do now after ha?

yeah, dont do 400/wk all the time, thats just begging for problems. I cruised for one year between cycles averaging 250-500 mg/wk and my hematocrit got to be bad enough that I had to give blood. I did make that post about the research showing that platelets will rise after giving blood and it makes me nervous too. I do think though that giving blood if your hematocrit is up above 53 is a good thing to do though, and worth the risk. I think the risk of not bringing down the hematocrit is worse than the risk from giving blood. Doc prescribe giving blood as a way to get HCT down, so it cant be that dangerous.

so what do you do now after all this, nothing?

so what do you do now after all this, nothing?

Well, I would keep geting the blood test like every 3 months to keep an eye on everything, espcially hematocrit. If your hematocrit get up to over 53 then youre going to need to start giving blood. If hematocrit for you stays at 49 and everything else tests ok, then your risks are a lot lower and you could probably keep doing what youve been doing. It wouldnt hurt to give blood, a doulble red, as often as they will let you take at your clinic of choice. I think they limit you to once every 3 months. Giving blood like that would be an extra measure to be safe.

no bro , i meant what did you do after all your problems, stop aas completely , you on trt ...........................if you dont mind me asking

and whats double red?

no bro , i meant what did you do after all your problems, stop aas completely , you on trt ...........................if you dont mind me asking

and whats double red?

oh, me? I had to quit using steroids like I was. If i did not id be dead right now. Im just on trt now because my natural test never came back after those 10 yrs of steroid use. I feel decent now on the TRT. If you havent read my thread yet, it started after my heart attack, you can read it on this link. I do this now rather than type out what ive already done in the past. Anything you might want to know is in this long thread.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear