over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do steroids help you?

hellraiser27

Registered
I wonder how much steroids help everyone here? I know for me, it makes all the difference in the world. I trained for years and I never really put on any size. I was always very skinny. I had muscle tone and pretty good arms but not alot to brag about. When I decided to do steroids a few years back, it made all the difference in the world. My first cycle was homebrewed tren ace from pellets. The changes were dramatic to say the least. I know I gained about 12 pounds in 2 weeks. 12 pounds is a lot for somebody who is not that big to begin with.
When I am on cycle I look like a bodybuilder. Not a day goes by that someone does not ask me about bodybuilding. Off cycle I just look cut.
Over the past few years it has helped bring out unbeleivable veins in my legs and upper body. I even have visible veins in my back. Of course there are other factors, diet and training. But I would say that steroids definately makes me stronger for better workouts, and then I eat more.
Also, I believe that it helped heal my 2 shoulder injuries that I was told by a doctor that I needed surgery.
I will just say that steroids have increased my performance and my body greatly.
Anyone else feel this way?

I am glad that you have had such good results. For myself, I trained for so long naturally that they are just "icing on the cake" for me. You can tell when I'm on, but when I'm off, I look pretty much the same size just a bit softer.

I'm not trying to say that you didn't train long enough naturally or anything like that. Just trying to give you another angle.

It is something about being on , if you can imagine this my wife says i get even more mellow while on. I was around 25 when i 1st tried em it was sustanon it was the best stuff i ever did . i just sleep better food tastes better and training is intense. i was also skinny did everything to gain size ,but it always turned into being cut (which is nice but size is better if you can get it then cut it.) So yes i like being on.

Out of curiosity what dosage and ester of tren yielded such good results.
To answer your question --
Unfortunately, I think I started them too early in life. Nothing heavy and not regular but wish I would have had someone to advise me more on diet, proper training etc. when I was in my late teens to early 20s rather than thinking the answer was in a syringe.
Now much older I definitely feel better with supplementation. I find that I work harder on my diet, training, and rest during a cycle.

Off cycle I can feel my injuries, on cycle I cannot so it leads to much more fulfilling workouts. Off cycle I will shrink if I don't constantly eat. I still look big, but softer. I know my body does not want to stay at 260-70, it wants to get down to 190-200 where it's comfortable. So It's always a struggle off cycle to maintain size let alone gain anymore beyond my natural limit that would be aesthetically pleasing.
I love steroids. They do awesome things for me, I'm not gonna lie.. I would not be as strong as I am or as big as I am with out them.

I am glad that you have had such good results. For myself, I trained for so long naturally that they are just "icing on the cake" for me. You can tell when I'm on, but when I'm off, I look pretty much the same size just a bit softer.

I'm not trying to say that you didn't train long enough naturally or anything like that. Just trying to give you another angle.

Yeah, its cool. I wanna hear everyones angle.

i was diagnosed with crohn's disease 8 years ago. i was training naturally for 3 years then had such a bad flare it caused an abccess in my lower abdomen (not in muscle). i was sick for over a year and doctors didnt know what to do other than surgery. needless to say, i had the surgery and they removed 11 inches of intestines, cleaned out the abccess and took out my apendix as a precaution.

diet always had to be around 4000 calories just to maintain weight because my body just didnt/couldnt absorb everything (but i managed to go from 150lb to about 190lbs naturally...pre surgery).

4 months after being completely healed and in the gym (back to 170lbs), i decided to run a Test cycle. i have to say that i had never felt better in my entire life. i had never known what "normal" felt like and this was a miracle to me. it has definitely made quality of life better for me

My first cycle was homebrewed tren ace from pellets. The changes were dramatic to say the least. I know I gained about 12 pounds in 2 weeks.

thats why tren is soo good, thats why they give it to cows weeks before slaughter to pack on as much size possible.

i was diagnosed with crohn's disease 8 years ago. i was training naturally for 3 years then had such a bad flare it caused an abccess in my lower abdomen (not in muscle). i was sick for over a year and doctors didnt know what to do other than surgery. needless to say, i had the surgery and they removed 11 inches of intestines, cleaned out the abccess and took out my apendix as a precaution.

diet always had to be around 4000 calories just to maintain weight because my body just didnt/couldnt absorb everything (but i managed to go from 150lb to about 190lbs naturally...pre surgery).

4 months after being completely healed and in the gym (back to 170lbs), i decided to run a Test cycle. i have to say that i had never felt better in my entire life. i had never known what "normal" felt like and this was a miracle to me. it has definitely made quality of life better for me

That is an amazing story!

for me my mood is always better while on. i can train harder ,longer, and get cut much easier. like others said i have no problem holding on to my size it's just not as hard, or dense looking off cycle. i also have much more energy while on. i feel the best at trt dose now, so im sticking with that for a while.

The same as good genetics, consistent training, smart eating, and recovery does, just at a faster pace:D

I honestly owe a lot to steroids. I wish i held of a little bit longer before turning to them but w.e i cannot change the past.

Well according to the people at my gym and in my classes is that steroids do all the work and anyone can look like arnold if they juice. They think that you can eat whatever you want, sit on the couch all day, get 3 hours of sleep, binge drink 3 days a week, maybe go to the gym 3 days a week and do arms and chest and they will look like me or anyone else with a respectable physique.

We all know that isn't the case, but I am sure that some of you guys have had that conversation with others who make every mistake possible and are jealous of you.

Just like the new topic in my home town, Arod and juice. People think that you can take juice and the ball automatically goes 400ft and that he would have 4 HR's a year without juice. Thats a whole nother topic I have to explain to these senior citizen know it alls everyday.

Just venting man on uneducated people who make assumptions without doing research or trying it forthemselves.

Well according to the people at my gym and in my classes is that steroids do all the work and anyone can look like arnold if they juice. They think that you can eat whatever you want, sit on the couch all day, get 3 hours of sleep, binge drink 3 days a week, maybe go to the gym 3 days a week and do arms and chest and they will look like me or anyone else with a respectable physique.

We all know that isn't the case, but I am sure that some of you guys have had that conversation with others who make every mistake possible and are jealous of you.

Just like the new topic in my home town, Arod and juice. People think that you can take juice and the ball automatically goes 400ft and that he would have 4 HR's a year without juice. Thats a whole nother topic I have to explain to these senior citizen know it alls everyday.

Just venting man on uneducated people who make assumptions without doing research or trying it forthemselves.

Its cool. Vent away. Thats why I asked for real life testemony. Some people respond differently. I respond very well. It makes a big difference for me.

I wonder how much steroids help everyone here? I know for me, it makes all the difference in the world. I trained for years and I never really put on any size. I was always very skinny. I had muscle tone and pretty good arms but not alot to brag about. When I decided to do steroids a few years back, it made all the difference in the world. My first cycle was homebrewed tren ace from pellets. The changes were dramatic to say the least. I know I gained about 12 pounds in 2 weeks. 12 pounds is a lot for somebody who is not that big to begin with.
When I am on cycle I look like a bodybuilder. Not a day goes by that someone does not ask me about bodybuilding. Off cycle I just look cut.
Over the past few years it has helped bring out unbeleivable veins in my legs and upper body. I even have visible veins in my back. Of course there are other factors, diet and training. But I would say that steroids definitely makes me stronger for better workouts, and then I eat more.
Also, I believe that it helped heal my 2 shoulder injuries that I was told by a doctor that I needed surgery.
I will just say that steroids have increased my performance and my body greatly.
Anyone else feel this way?
I,m in the same boat as yourself. i trained for years it was like beating my head against the wall. i have been on now for a few years and it takes a couple i feel to figure out what works for you and what don't. but this past year has been the best i now have it down to a science but i do feel age has a lot to do with it the older you are the more they can help you.and as for something some one else had mentioned my temperament has greatly improved as will as sex drive and for guys that have been married for a long time it certainly helps ones marriage.

Last edited:
Steroids help me feel great overall. I’m on paxil for last 4 years and when im on steroids i don’t take paxil.
I feel like im 18 y old again:) But muscle wise it helps to some extend. Maybe if i take more it would help more
:eek:

actually I don't think steroids by themselves are worth a shit! if you could see the majority of the people on juice in my gym you would laugh your ass's off! steroids are just a small piece of the puzzle and guys in my area now realize that after seeing the majority of the guys on juice in my area!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131