advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much juice do you need to gain muscle?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is an extension of another thread.
How much? can anyone tell me?
What's the magic number? the holy grail of stacks? The right compounds?
What do you need to grow?
How should you cycle to minimize side effects?
What about assistance compounds used to block sides?
Is it healthy to block ALL estrogen?
Do you need GH?
Do you need IGF-1?
Do you need insulin?
T3?
Clen?
Can someone tell me how 1000 mgs of EQ is better than 500, or 2000 mgs of test is better than 1000?
What about orals? I see people recomendiong 100 mg a day Anavar cycles and 75-100 mg d-ball doses?
When did this all go astray with the high doses on the boards and in competition?
I know a lot of guys killing their health by staying on way too long and way too high doses and way too many compounds.
Not here to bash or preach I am no angel but hopefully some sensible discussion can come out and help some guys extend their time in the game.

I think the answer will depend on the individual, but in my mind, the lowest dosages you can use with good result is the way to go. I am amazed at the huge quantities some are taking. More is not always better.

Massive G said:
Do you need GH?
Do you need IGF-1?
Do you need insulin?
T3?
Clen?
Can someone tell me how 1000 mgs of EQ is better than 500, or 2000 mgs of test is better than 1000?
What about orals? I see people recomendiong 100 mg a day Anavar cycles and 75-100 mg d-ball doses?
When did this all go astray with the high doses on the boards and in competition?
I know a lot of guys killing their health by staying on way too long and way too high doses and way too many compounds.
Not here to bash or preach I am no angel but hopefully some sensible discussion can come out and help some guys extend their time in the game.

We'll lets see there are natural guys that look pretty darn impressive without the use of ANY of the compounds enhanced guys use. So the answer is no juice is needed, BUT ANYTHING AND I STRESS ANYTHING ABOVE WHAT YOU ARE PRODUCING NATURALLY WILL WORK. MAYBE NOT AS FAST AS WHAT YOU WANT BUT IT WILL IN THE LONG RUN. some people are just very impatient.

thebrick said:
I think the answer will depend on the individual, but in my mind, the lowest dosages you can use with good result is the way to go. I am amazed at the huge quantities some are taking. More is not always better.
Bump this, the minimum amount of gear without over doing it and extreme training and eating are all ANYONE needs to achieve great results!!!

dirkmoneyshot said:
We'll lets see there are natural guys that look pretty darn impressive without the use of ANY of the compounds enhanced guys use. So the answer is no juice is needed, BUT ANYTHING AND I STRESS ANYTHING ABOVE WHAT YOU ARE PRODUCING NATURALLY WILL WORK. MAYBE NOT AS FAST AS WHAT YOU WANT BUT IT WILL IN THE LONG RUN. some people are just very impatient.

So since my body is naturally at 51ng/dl (pituitary tumor)...then 100-200mg/wk of test cyp or test enth for a TRT protocol should yield dramatic results in size/strength right? (I go to the endo in a week so I'm curious)

a wise guy told me " never miss a growth phase" meaning if 500mg of test is getting you some size, then stay at 500mg till you have exhausted all gains (with diet and training in order first). then go to say 600 or a little higher, he said don't just go from 500mgs one cycle and figure hey if 500 does this then a gram will do twice that,, therefore you have skipped many growth stages!

Last edited:
liftin4life said:
So since my body is naturally at 51ng/dl (pituitary tumor)...then 100-200mg/wk of test cyp or test enth for a TRT protocol should yield dramatic results in size/strength right? (I go to the endo in a week so I'm curious)

PM me, I can answer this question in accurate detail from personal experience.

This is intresting. Natural my weight is 275lbs. with about 12% bf.
HT 6' Now when I started my first cycle with test
at 500mgs a wk strength went up a bit. Upped my dose to a 1000mgs.
after a year hoping to gain more size the only thing that I got was
a bit stronger, bf went down to about 10% and that's about it.
Now I'd like to know if weight has anything to do with dosage. The strange
thing is I'm the same size when i'm on as when I am natural.
And to add I eat like a pig and I bust my ass the gym. So I am very dedicated
to the cause.

Last edited:
You don't need anything else but the Weider training principles, Weider super protein and weight gainer #7....HMMMM

This question can not be answered, but I can tell you one thing it's sure going to be interesting!!!

Going to get my popcorn now!

ever notice once guys get their pro cards how much more mass they add in one year once they are pro? avenues and information opens up and i can only speculate so i'll keep my mouth shut.

TeamZ said:
You don't need anything else but the Weider training principles, Weider super protein and weight gainer #7....HMMMM

This question can not be answered, but I can tell you one thing it's sure going to be interesting!!!

Going to get my popcorn now!

Well you know what you can do with thoughs training principles
and add the protein shake too:eek: Now could anyone else with
some knowledge give me an idea.

By the way TZ :)

How much do you need to gain muscle? Well, for myself there is a huge difference between training clean compared to just 10mg of d-bol and nothing else. I have seen some beginner guys put on good amount of muscle on just 200mg Deca per week. Of course, you'll reach a ceiling for gains pretty quickly and will need to increase the dosages. So it depends on who were talking about and how advanced they are.

BTW, MG would you be comfortable talking about your own gear history? Would be interesting. Highest dosages used, dosages used to reach your highest bodyweight and stuff like that.

Last edited:
nandro said:
ever notice once guys get their pro cards how much more mass they add in one year once they are pro? avenues and information opens up and i can only speculate so i'll keep my mouth shut.

I'll add to this. there was an IFBB Pro who's name I won't mention
that lived in my area. And he goes from about 220 to 280lbs in
six months. I know I use to workout at his gym. You tell me?
Nothing against the pros. by the way.

Last edited:
b-boy said:
a wise guy told me " never miss a growth phase" meaning if 500mg of test is getting you some size, then stay at 500mg till you have exhausted all gains (with diet and training in order first). then go to say 600 or a little higher, he said don't just go from 500mgs one cycle and figure hey if 500 does this then a gram will do twice that,, therefore you have skipped many growth stages!
Since everyone responds differently this would be the smartest and should be the right way of doing things

Yes. This thread will be fun to watch. Heinz' has hit almost 200 posts!
When I look at all of this, I'm left thinking that what we're lacking here are controlled studies and science. Everyone is "experimenting" with their dosages, but are we really going about this right? With controlled diets, controlled exercise, rest, and a random population to play with. It just lacks testing. Bodybuilders have come a long way with these drugs, but there is still a long way to go IMO. A 100 years from now, I'll bet we have new drugs that are safer and require less to get the same result, but I'll bet that won't stop people from using more of the stuff. Its a really interesting topic. You want to talk about crazy though...These guys experimenting with prohormones don't know wtf their doing! Even less information about what they're playing with.
The Germans sure new what they were doing though.

??

the least ammount possible. some guys dont even know how much they are taking cause it is underdosed. some arent even the actual drugs but just some test. i think different people respond differently. some use the drugs better than others. peplr like lee priest actualy use very little compared to most and still get great results. so i guess the answer is it deppends, you have to see how you respond to each drug and take it from there.
lucian

Massive G said:
Do you need GH?
Do you need IGF-1?
Do you need insulin?
T3?
Clen?

What I find more interesting is that only 75mg of Dbol is considered a HIGH dose, where as a high dose of test is 2 grams. Kind of mkaes you think the more powerful substance is dbol.

STEVO 47 said:
This is intresting. Natural my weight is 275lbs. with about 12% bf.
HT 6'

You are a freak of nature if that is what you look like. 12% is a tight midsection with a hint of abs starting to show.

You could walk on stage shredded at 250 right now natural.

why do you want to get bigger?

Massive G said:

Question is, what are your goals and how big is big (to you anyways)? I'd say a mild cycle is 300-600 mgs of test/week. Add in some other goodies and you will be labeled in the "too much" category. I have my thoughts on that as well.

Just remember that genetics and diet play a major role in the equation. Some got it and some don't - such is life. :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws