over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much muscle can insulin put on?

What do y’all think about fast acting insulin around training with carbs and EAAs compared to slower acting stuff throughout the day with meals?

I think insulin should be used to enhance the nutrient uptake from your current diet. And maybe not to eat more carbs because you want to use more insulin..... IDK I have no experience with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exact protocol we used was
500mg Metformin at 6am with meal one
Meals 1-4 = 50g Protein , 25g carbs , 20g fat
4:30pm inject 4iu HGH , 10iu Novolin-R IM (yes IM) start sipping on intra shake on the way to the gym. Intra shake is 20g EAA , 50g carbs , 10g creatine , 10g Glutamine , 5g L-Leucine , 5g Citrulline Mallate.
Start training at 5:00 , you'll finish the intra shake about 3/4 the way through the training.
6:30 Post workout shake 50g Whey isolate , 50g Carbs
7:30 Meal 5 , 60g lean protein , 50g carbs from yams. (No fat)
10:00 50g Protein 1/2 Whey/1/2 Casein , 20g fat , 500mg metformin.
Week 1 insulin is 10iu , week 2 is 12iu , week 3 is 14iu.
1 week off insulin , 500mg metformin with meal 4
Week 4 start at 14iu , increase carbs and protein by 10g each , post shake and post meal (10carbs only intra)
Week 5 is 16iu , increase 10g everything like previous week.
Personally I don't think you need to go above 16iu insulin , the pumps are debilitating.

And the diet changes some of course

Slin simply enhances/amplifies your nutrition and recovery. I think the direct growth from insulin is a little overplayed, even with GH unless were talking supra doses.

I'm using less gear and hitting better numbers, literally all of my glucose markers are improved, I'm leaner than ever during a hypercaloric environment, and I'm recovering well from much harder workers than prior to slin.

100% agree. It’s a tool that dramatically boosts my recovery while using the same diet. I use WAY less drugs and I continue to make progress. I can get lean using it and I can get fat using it. When people just blatantly say “slin made me fat” it makes me think they’re a beginner....

100% agree. It’s a tool that dramatically boosts my recovery while using the same diet. I use WAY less drugs and I continue to make progress. I can get lean using it and I can get fat using it. When people just blatantly say “slin made me fat” it makes me think they’re a beginner....

How do you use it to keep you lean or help you get lean?

Diet. It can enhance any diet and make your recovery process that much more efficient. Getting lean / staying lean is about the diet. Don’t eat as much.

Lot's of different things. Obviously eat clean all day. Don't overdo the carbs but also don't have them too low. A part from that putting you in a position you may go hypo it's also not getting the most out of your slin. You want to get the most out of the slin. Guys scared of getting fat and using the least amount of carbs possible when using slin are not maximizing it's potential.

When it is active I recommend using synthetine to help minimize any fat gain. I would also add in quality aminos, carbs and other supps such as glutamine and citrulline. Timing fast acting slin around training/activity will also help minimize potential fat gain.

If you want to use it throughout the day adding it before all meals can be very effective. But in that event you want to add it to compliment your current diet so don't start adding in extra cals just because you are using slin. So you just add it to your existing diet. If your current diet won't allow that then don't add slin in until it does. An example could be 3iu 5 times per day before 5 meals of approx 50-60g carbs. However I like to use it around training in sensible doses to assist in the utilization of nutrients/supps.

4:30pm inject 4iu HGH , 10iu Novolin-R IM (yes IM) start sipping on intra shake on the way to the gym. Intra shake is 20g EAA , 50g carbs , 10g creatine , 10g Glutamine , 5g L-Leucine , 5g Citrulline Mallate.
Start training at 5:00 , you'll finish the intra shake about 3/4 the way through the training.
Week 4 start at 14iu , increase carbs and protein by 10g each , post shake and post meal (10carbs only intra)
Personally I don't think you need to go above 16iu insulin , the pumps are debilitating.

Thanks for sharing I have used Hum-R 5iu preworkout on workout days and drank a 32oz Gatorade on the way to gym and during the workout finishing the gatorade during workout. Glutamine post workout. Good for sticking points when trying to gain weight. MM

Well I think we know there’s definite risks with using insulin, but I admit I’m not very educated on the use of it for bodybuilding purposes...

One thing I would like to know though; maybe someone smarter can clear it up...

How is it that having too much endogenous insulin is bad for us, we know it causes inflammation and can be used as an indicator for health and even longevity (more insulin, less lifespan); but injecting all kinds of doses of insulin for bodybuilding purposes doesn’t bring on any health risks or contribute to lower life expectancy? Is there a possibility of going diabetic with too much use??

It just makes no sense to me unless you’re a top level competitor.... Which again for the 9th thread I’ve posted in, is absofuckinglutely stupid to compete.. The only sport where a pro makes less than a part time minimum wage immigrant and you have to pay the organization to be pro, they don’t even pay you (unless you win big competitions etc obvi) lol

there are no negative effects of exo insulin. all the inflammation n garbage that tends to happen is from the diet. and no exo slin is not going to make you diabetic. its the diet. hell you can even improve your health improve your insulin sensitivity and stay as sensitive as you'd like and keep it that way WHILE using exo slin with every meal. its all diet.

this right here is money. completely true. slin will do more for you while dieting down than bulking up. but works wonders both ways

according to Dorian Yates, he used insulin in 96 and 97 , and it did nothing good for his physique.

I would leave it alone, unless maybe on gh, if blood sugar becomes messed up.

nice, I often see protocols that are very complicated, this one seems pretty simple.

What were the results with your client?

I've noticed you're a fan of low AAS, a bit of gh and a sprinkle of insulin, interesting.

Lantus...

More muscle, less worry about fast acting carbs like sugar. But...it's only great in 50 plus iu range.
Much more expensive but better than all imo.

That’s 7 meals about 3500 calories. 250 g carb, 380 G protein, 100 g fat. That seems like a shit load of protein and not enough carbs just my opinion. Was this to get lean?

according to Dorian Yates, he used insulin in 96 and 97 , and it did nothing good for his physique.

I would leave it alone, unless maybe on gh, if blood sugar becomes messed up.

and he was the biggest freak the world had ever seen. yeah didnt do anything for him:rolleyes:
-F2S

there are no negative effects of exo insulin. all the inflammation n garbage that tends to happen is from the diet. and no exo slin is not going to make you diabetic. its the diet. hell you can even improve your health improve your insulin sensitivity and stay as sensitive as you'd like and keep it that way WHILE using exo slin with every meal. its all diet.

Thank you for the explanation.. I didn’t know..

Now, can some of you who are using Slin in your arsenal reveal some stats?

I mean, Gunsmith posted his buddy’s pic, which he looks great, but to be needing/using insulin? Maybe the pic doesn’t do him justice?

I also note that he gained 16lbs of stage weight in 8 months with only 500mg gear, which is impressive, but what I mean is he’s still not an overall large guy, starting prep at 219 put him at stage weight at what? 200lbs ish? I could be wrong idk.. He could also be 5’4 and that would make him a monster lol

But I guess what I’m getting at is; was the goal just to add as much pure muscle as possible in a short amount of time?

What carb source for intra shake?

And do you think moderate insulin cycles can put on as much mass as moderate AAS cycles?

Last edited:
I have one of my guys that has added 16 pounds of stage weight in 8 months of HGH and Novolin-R 4iu HGH , 10-15iu skin)
The steroid dose was never above 500mg. He’s gonna start his prep at 219 pounds reasonable lean , the HGH will stay at 4iu but split dose. The drug dose will start at 500mg and slowly increase during the 16 weeks so hopefully there will be minimal weight loss and possibly a bit more muscle gains.

The key is making sure your nutrition in line and don’t get hung up on the idea you need 4,000-5,000 calories a day to grow (unless you’re a freak)

This is him last week before starting his prep

Is your client using 10-15 iu of Insulin everyday of the week? Also, pre or post training?
Same thing with the HGH..he's using 4iu everyday?

this right here is money. completely true. slin will do more for you while dieting down than bulking up. but works wonders both ways

interesting viewpoint. can you explain your reasoning?

That’s 7 meals about 3500 calories. 250 g carb, 380 G protein, 100 g fat. That seems like a shit load of protein and not enough carbs just my opinion. Was this to get lean?

He stay lean and grew , I hate the idea of getting above 12%-13% body fat in the off season , it make a prep so much harder.

Is your client using 10-15 iu of Insulin everyday of the week? Also, pre or post training?
Same thing with the HGH..he's using 4iu everyday?

He used insulin 4 days a week basically 2 on 1 off he only slin , intra and post shake on training days.
Non training days he uses the HGH but split into 2 doses am and pm and he took a third dose of metformin mid day. His fasted BG right now is still 71-73 , he is off insulin all together being on a prep , the carbs are a little less and he is taking 500mg metformin 3x a day

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear