over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much testo per week??

You know what's funny is that when I first joined this board a few years back I started a thread that was basically "what's up with the crazy dosages" and I got jumped on pretty hard.. Now the times have finally come where people are starting to see what's going on.

It's about time. Someone with no aspirations of competing doesn't need much to grow.

just wanna share some experience (although not a lot or experience from my part)...

I can just repeat the same thing these guys said, and the member after me would repeat it, and so on. and end up with a 22 page thread talking about how dumb it is to go high on doses and what not. More than likely, you are not convinced about this, and you are checking out other boards to see if one of their "vets" says "go 1500 mg, if you stop gaining, go 2000 mg!"... cuz that's what you want to hear.

anyway, let's talk about the people who said they "abused" AAS for 2-10 years, then realized that they could've made the same gains on 10 mg of dianabol every 7 years. No, you can't make the same gains. you can maintain what you built on a lower dosage, but you couldn't have built it on low dosage. yes, if you were genetically gifted by having a super normal reaction to gear (like those who look like nothing naturally, and somehow blow up on 250 mg of test) you could be huge at 1500 mg test per week, and when you go down to 750 mg after building what you have, you will maintain most of not all the muscle you have. and you will look better due to less bloat, and feel better due to less bloat and lower blood pressure.

another issue is talking about your dose... Rule of thumb: if anyone asks about your AAS use, either tell them you never used them (and make it look like you're offended by his question, and that you'd never ever go near something as fatal and dangerous as AAS), or tell them "never more than 500 mg total aas for 10 weeks max. i usually take about 6 months off between cycles"... I train a lot of people in my country, and some of them are on AAS. there's not much knowledge going around in my country about AAS, because most bodybuilders aren't that educated and they don't understand english. I trained many people who started off telling me "i only did 300 mg of prop and 300 mg of primo for 6 weeks"... a couple of months later they say "i've been cycling for 7 years"... a couple of months later they say "yeah, i've been on before for more than a year"... after that when you tell them to use slin at 5 iu per workout day they say "no, i did it many times man... 5 iu doesn't do anything.. i have to take atleast 20 iu twice a day to feel soemthing"... from "i only did 1 cycle of primo at 300 mg and prop at 300 mg for 6 weeks" to "i cycled year round before i met you with more than 2 grams of gear, shitloads of slin, and a ton of GH"... most of the high dosers look really good, but they fuck up when it comes to the diet and training. you fix up their diet and training, cut the dose in half, and they look better. If your gains stop on the dose you're at, your diet is perfect, and training is perfect... there's nothing else to do but to up the dose. that's the truth. if some people here get to 220 lbs stage weight at under 5'10 with less than 1 gram of gear, good for you. you're one in a million. this doesn't apply on normal human beings.

as for health and abuse and what not... everything is relative... to a normal person, protein and creatine and working out like we do will kill you and make your life shorter. it's bad for you health... blah blah blah... for a natural bodybuilder... doing 250 mg of test per week for 10 weeks is suicide, it will shrink your penis, make your nuts fall off, fuck your cholesterol up, increase aggression and makes you slap your mom whenever she says hi, and makes you commit suicide during pct... for enhanced leisure bodybuilders... 500-1000 mg total anabolics for 12 weeks on 12 weeks off is healthy, good, and won't shorten your life, but anything above that dosage or longer than 12 weeks is suicide... for competitors... 4-5 months on with 1.5-2 grams of really harsh gear (tren, halo, winny... etc) is justified because you are competing... if you aren't competing you shouldn't do that, because they say so. for the big guys who aren't genetically gifted... 3-4 grams of gear 6 months a year, and 1-2 grams of gear the other 6 months is what it takes to get big... it's justified by "not wanting to live that long"...

at the end of the day... you make your own decision. do we have proof other than "look at this bodybuilder... he did 3 grams per week for years and now he's dead at 35"... and "i know a guy who does 5 grams of gear per week for 4 years straight and he's perfectly fine at 50 years old"... and we have "he went up to 1 gram of gear and diet at the age of 28"... let's face it, most people won't tell you that they do meth, cocaine, and/or heroin with those 2 grams of gear.

if your old enough... you can make your own rational decision. everyone has his own justification. you don't have to justify yourself to people around here. you have to have a justification for YOURSELF!!! ONLY!!! (if you are married... and have children... you have to justify it to those people too and have their approval... cuz if something happens to you, it's not just game over for you, it's game over for them as well)

hope that helps

I like buselmo's post here. In the end of the day, where is the research stating that 1500 mg is more dangerous than 500?

Nowhere because we are just guessing on all of this, there is no reliable data, only 'first hand experience'. To say that is dangerous and that is safe or at least alot safer is in a way just ignorance.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm completely of the opinion that if you are taking high doses of drugs and not looking the part is just plain stupidity but the talking about these issues as if there are somehow known facts about it is silly.

Even the standard '500 mg of test a week' is WAY above the medical use of testosterone and that counts for all other drugs being used by bodybuilders so if someone wants to play russian roulette, let them play it by their own rules I say

(I know this will be viewed as a dangerous post but try to get my point of view on this one, I'm also obviously not suggesting anyone go up the dose or something)

About 3 or 4 years ago I went into the realm of 1gram plus a week (i think about 1.5 at most) for nothing more than seeing really what it would do over a 6 week course and what I could gain from it.

Now talking from experience, I got no greater gains from doing this than I did doing my standard 750mg a week dosage.

Everything else stayed the same throughout the course, i.e. diet and training protocol and sleep etc...

If for nothing else than health mate, just dont bother cos you can get decent gains from lower dosages. When you have the genetics that a lot of the pro's do then you can start dicking about with the higher levels because they seem to be able to work with it, but like everyone above has said, you don't get the millions that they do for just doing what we do.

Great post buselmo.At the end of the day no one can tell him what to do or not to.Advicing him is good but if hes gonna do it anyway then no use ripping on him.Let him learn by himself.If it works out then good for him ,if not then for sure he's never gonna to do it again.

Buselmo: I agree with these guys....another great post.

Just an example: my friend, gym partner, was using 14 susta per week, 500 every day and no side effect til now, 2 yrs later
he is 5'10 and 260lbs with 12% bf
I'm slightly shorter and lighter but this I havent tried so much....yet! yes receptors will eventually saturate but not right away so by then, like 6 or 8 weeks later u change gear, switch to boldenone for ex with tren.
Oh! I forgot to to mention that with this I would use 12IU of GH per day, 3 times 4
so is that really too much? as I said I havent gone above 1 gram and I believe it was enough but just wondering if more would mean more gains (?)...

IMO, there is a threshold at which point the side effects multiply exponentially far greater than the extra gains you may make. If you're not worried about sides, hell do 2-3g/week, but if you're concerned with your HEALTH, in addition to your physique, be smart and keep it at, or under, 750/wk.

YES I am competing and I have been on non stop for 9 months. I aint sayin' I will go up to above 1 gram but just wondering because I have already reached one gr. in the past and it was fine, btw didnt even have to take any anti-estrogen, only zinc.
As someone was saying here, pros dont dont take amounts like Lee Priest is saying (200 of deca a week noway!!) much higher but none of them will admit it.
You gotta take what it takes to grow! I have already nutrition and fine training, being very careful wit' it! careful with everything, recovery cycles, etc...I ain't doint that just for fun. I have a prof. following everything and doctors as well.
Anyway I was asking and I know it sounds unusual...THAT'S WHY I ASKED!!
I'm really glad people answered me, I wanted to have some thoughts for my next coming cycle...

YES I am competing and I have been on non stop for 9 months. I aint sayin' I will go up to above 1 gram but just wondering because I have already reached one gr. in the past and it was fine, btw didnt even have to take any anti-estrogen, only zinc.
As someone was saying here, pros dont dont take amounts like Lee Priest is saying (200 of deca a week noway!!) much higher but none of them will admit it.
You gotta take what it takes to grow! I have already nutrition and fine training, being very careful wit' it! careful with everything, recovery cycles, etc...I ain't doint that just for fun. I have a prof. following everything and doctors as well.
I'm really glad people answered me, I wanted to have some thoughts for my next coming cycle...

When is the last time you had bloodwork?

I ain't pro and far from being one but I'm 5'9 and 11-12%bf now and gained about 100lbs in 3 years ... and 750 grams / test per week helped me growing til that weight .
Did I ever take more than that ? HELL YEAH did I get more results ? NO

There was a time, when I was seeing that my weight was not moving, I was increasing the dosage ... it didnt work that good

then, after discussing with Phil, I decided to give a try to his idea of taking less but focus more on diet, try everything that was going through my mind concerning my diet, different kind of foods, change the macronutriments ratios, eat more eat less, fat not ..... I kept on getting bigger, gained quality mass, strenght went up BIG time ... and roids down !
of course when I lowered down my dosage at the beginning I was scared to lose quality or weight .

so to make it simple : there is always something u didnt try that can allow you to avoid to increase dosage of AAS . Try new ideas for diet, training, keep a notebook about every single changes u feel on ur physic or ur general feeling and you will see that AAS are the icing on the cake
people who take HUUUGGEEE amount of roids are the one who
1) make mistakes
2) don't have genetic
3 ) both of the above

the only time of the year where I can undestand an increase in AA's dosage is pre contest

As I said, I am not a pro, I'm just giving my own experience and what I learn from what I consider being mistakes .

just my .02.

Last edited:
I'm at 290 lbs now and 750 grams / test per week

I ain't pro and far from being one but I'm 5'9 and 11-12%bf

That proves one thing, you are training hard and follow a good nutritional program.

Whoa nelly!

Ok, i'm no bio chemist or doctor. And i have been training since i was about 15. Right now i am 5'11" 320 pounds, just got bodyfat done and its at 18%(kinda high, but dropping gradually). I never used 2gms a week! :eek: Thats insane! I have years of training and cycled 1 time. 500mgs max, 10 weeks. Proper pct and hcg protocol and everthing i put on was retained except for the water. So to suggest these high doses in my honest opinion is not only wreckless, but it shows the lack responsability of some suggesting it. Train hard, eat right, and supplement safely. This thread is one many teenagers will read and think "hey i want to look jacked" and they will use insane doses, and have adverse effects......and it will only push the point of how bad AAS is.

Your signature:

The sig is a tad offensive... I think there are some of us around here that are into fitness for health (not to compromise it), so we will die old and strong.

i find your icon to be way more offensive than his sig.. and im not a party affiliate either.

Do you want kids or a healthy sex life later on in life?

I have blood test every month, well normally...next one will be next week so I hope everything's still fine, thats why I'm going again...then I will be off for some time, at least a few weeks, like 8 or 10
the aim of all this is into competiton otherwise I dont se the purpose of taking any AAS...yes I wanna have kids and all that but there no rule for that really
what could work for one might not work for another, so I see people taking AS for 10 yrs (pros I have known) and still manage to have a kid...

AAS use does not make you sterile...

I think your point was that abuse can do the trick...

WildBB
ummm... yes they do! AAS are associated with extreme decreases in spermatogenesis (sperm production). SO extreme in fact that AAS have been considered as a birth control method based on that alone! Your natural production decreases with age. Do you know how many former BBers need to be on hormone replacement therapy for life? Probably most of them.

I use prescribed AAS myself but let's not go getting delusional about what they do or don't do. I'm carefully monitored every three months with a thorough checkup (at MY request). People want so badly to believe these drugs are like milk duds or something. They aren't. Will they kill you? Doubtful. Will you shit out your liver after taking 6 weeks of anadrol? Probably not. But they can do just enough to require that you have to be on meds for the rest of your life. Which makes me wonder....

Does HRT qualify me to get a handicap license plate? Because that would be balls!

Fair enough, I'll change it.

thanks bro..

since there is no such thing as god i do not find that offensive in the least..

that wasnt sarcasm... :cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311