over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much testo per week??

Tawab

Registered
Hi,
I was just wondering if any of u guys could give me his opinion on how much enanthate per week would be the max.
I'm planning on above ONE gram per week, max 1500mg of enanthate with 600Deca.
I have so far done 750 and also up to 1000 and no problem so far...
Would that be a risk?...
thanks

Stay with 750mg/week

wasteful and unnecessary in my opinion. I mean WTF? do you really think you need that much to grow? BTW, receptor down reg is fucking BS too so don't go there. think about the future issues you may be causing right now with that dosage.

you know, it is this type of shit that gives newbies the wrong impression. Asinine.

I can't stand it... this is killing me. if you really think you need that much to grow you obviously have no clue what you are doing with diet and training.

Last edited:
sides

when you get into the gram per week range, you get very little additional benefit but greatly increase risk of side effects.

Just an example: my friend, gym partner, was using 14 susta per week, 500 every day and no side effect til now, 2 yrs later
he is 5'10 and 260lbs with 12% bf
I'm slightly shorter and lighter but this I havent tried so much....yet! yes receptors will eventually saturate but not right away so by then, like 6 or 8 weeks later u change gear, switch to boldenone for ex with tren.
Oh! I forgot to to mention that with this I would use 12IU of GH per day, 3 times 4
so is that really too much? as I said I havent gone above 1 gram and I believe it was enough but just wondering if more would mean more gains (?)...

Well...

I have a "friend" who weighed in the mid 180's at 26-27 years old. He now weighs in the mid 250's 4 years later he is almost twice as strong and has NEVER used more than 500 mg per week of a test and NEVER more than 400 mg per week for an anabolic. He has also NEVER stayed on longer than 10-12 weeks at a time and always takes long breaks between cycles. My friend would say a good day of eating is more important than a good day at the gym and some exotic and excessive cycle. So reduce your juice and eat more ...JMO!

Just an example: my friend, gym partner, was using 14 susta per week, 500 every day and no side effect til now, 2 yrs later
I'm slightly shorter and lighter but this I havent tried so much....yet! yes receptors will eventually saturate but not right away so by then, like 6 or 8 weeks later u change gear, switch to boldenone for ex with tren.
Oh! I forgot to to mention that with this I would use 12IU of GH per day, 3 times 4
so is that really too much? as I said I havent gone above 1 gram and I believe it was enough but just wondering if more would mean more gains (?)...

I don't believe it. Forgive my ignorance but it is all heresy to me. I don't care if he is 300 lbs and 20% bf... that is just a bit over the top and very far fetched to me that he has done this with no side effects.

Where do you get your steroid info from? Are you competing at any level or plan on it? Yes, every bit of your information is way too much. There is a thing called the law of diminishing returns and I am sure this is such a case.

I don't believe in saturation of receptors... want to know why????? I have never had to increase my test levels above 600mgs per week to achieve additional growth and I have been on pretty much non stop for years.... Now, that is not to say I haven't experimented and that is why can also say for a fact there is a law of diminishing returns.

Nevertheless, I think you are in for a shocking and rude awakening. Please stick around and read everything that is available here. So many knowledgeable individuals here and everyone will say the same thing. Research and research more... I have been researching for 20 yrs and still continue to research. It really is your best friend.

I was young and in a hurry a few short years ago and pushed the gram a week mark for several wks at a time....never noticed anything (except elevated bp and acne) on a gram plus. That was test alone so I can contribute all sides to being dose related. After taking advice from some "experienced friends around this board" I've haven't been over 250mg a WEEK in a very long time. Diet is absolutely in check and never looked better... if i want to gain I add more meals if I want to cut I subract cals, easy as that. I know ppl run this into the ground around here but Its b/c they know what they are talking about, let food be your anabolic and cut your doses in half my friend. Take the money you are going to spend on all that test and go buy a boatload of extra virgin olive oil, lba's, lean cuts of beef, a good variety of complex carbs..... (I got this advice a few short years ago, never have looked back)

I hope you are not going to tke this wrong, but are you a pro bodybuilder? Because you are taking amounts that some of the top pros take. are you a pro athelete that is making millions? Why sacrafice your health? I use to weigh 260 at 6'1", so I know what it takes to get there. Now that I am 48, I weigh 212 and feel 100% healthier. Why? To get bigger? True bodybuilding is a lifetime commitment, not just about AAS. Work harder and follow a good nutrition plan. Please take this as solid advice form someone that has been on the unhealthy side.;)

TWO TYNENOL WIIL CURE MOST HEADACHES, TAKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE AND IT WILL PROBALLY KILL YOU. EVERYTYHING IN MODERATION

Hi,
I was just wondering if any of u guys could give me his opinion on how much enanthate per week would be the max.
Would that be a risk?...
thanks

Are you for real? Do people really need this much juice? Damn :eek:

This has to be a joke:D I realy cant believe someone can possible be THIS stupid. i mean man Ive said some dumb stuff before but WOW! I just cant believe this is real...look at his post count, i bet its one of the vets messing with everyone

Im not sure, This could be Phil's sence of humor but i dont think its sarcastic enough...Hmmmm who could it be...maybe TP4U? Im stumped!

Hi,
Would that be a risk?...
thanks

i depends if you have been on for a long time or not. some people who have been on for many years with no time off can build up a tolerance to it and need to do more. IMO

i depends if you have been on for a long time or not. some people who have been on for many years with no time off can build up a tolerance to it and need to do more. IMO

In that case, would you not want to get off all that sh*t?? :eek:

ive been on one cc, yes 250mgs, for about 10 weeks and im up about 14lbs.

some people are addicted to it mentally.

That is actually true Ironville. I use to be double the size I am now, and it screw with my head for a long time, but I will never go back, I feel 100% healthier now.;)

ok heres your answer... DO MORE RESEARCH!...ive taken cycles of over a gram a week, up until last year my average was 500-750mg test/wk with either 400-600mg deca or EQ usually with a-bombs to start and sometimes tren...THIS WAS STUPID!!!!!! Im bigger and stronger than ive ever been and im on 250mg test e/wk and ill explain why...thanks to evreyone else here(some harsher about it but thank you all) i realized my diet and recovery were not dialed in. I didnt have the basics down. you want massive gains? eat massive amounts of food, but eat clean. you want to get ripped, watch your diet and learn how to do a ton of cardio! This isnt chemical warfare. using steroids as the base of your gains is like putting up the siding before you even laid down the foundation. they are the finishing touch, you obviously havent learned to use them properly i.e. as a supplement to your diet, training, and rest. not the core of it all! so try to gain alot of mass off of 250 a week. once you learn to do that, then if you still think you need to increase the dose.

sorry to rant but i had a friend just end up in the hospital with a stroke and heartattack at 29 yrs old. he used huge doses and rerely came off usually only for a week or 2.im not saying it was definately the steroids but i cant discount the possibility. thats what can happen with irresponsible use.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws