advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade vs UGL- Is There REALLY A Major Difference Between Test?

HG is dosed the same every time. That is a perfect place to start and a perfect way to know where you are headed. UG may be made from the same stuff... but is not usually dosed right ALL the time. Sure it MAY be but HG is for sure.
ENOUGH SAID, WELL SAID :headbang:

You would be wrong... actually UG usually OVER dose to give results...common ta make A50s really A60s 70s n so on....never know what ur getting?? huh?? If you DONT know tha source YOU WOULD BE CORRECT!Can an UGL not use a scale or beaker as well as your online source? lol

a 400sus at 500 a week....lyke i said b4... if i said i had a sust750.... would you be enticed? you complain of knot at 250 but want ta push a 400....wow..k..

IF YOU GET NO ABCESS YOU WILL GO WITH IT!?!?!?! LOLLLL.... and if you get one???? Is it now to blame on the UGL?? So basically what your saying is UGL is cheaper, and as long as it is as potent as the "online hg" and u dont get a major complication such as an abcess...you will use it....you are sooo all over tha place man...so what was "Would rather pay for HG for peace of mind than pay with my health down the road. " suppose to mean?

Wow man... this statement waz soo wack idk what to even say... 1st off, i told you that ive used a few diff UG products and only felt a burn with one guys who i got in a desperate needed time that i didnt kno... 2nd- tha cost of tha supplies is literally a few dollars diff when mass producing hundreds... they arent loading up on tha prop bc its cheap.... 3rd- ITS NOT THA PROP THAT CAUSES THA SWELLING OR BURN!!! Its is tha other chemicals.... more than likely tha BA %... It says chemist in ur sig....use your head... im not that smart a guy and none of this makes sense....

So again, u came to argue with me about how you wouldnt jeapordise ur health, but in tha SAME breath, agree that you will run an UGL product if it tests "potent".... Soooo that waz ur concern with UGL v HG?? Tha potency??? THAT would b my LEAST concern!!!

You really have no idea of what you are talking about- do you? Im not arguing with you simply stating facts. After 22 posts (like half on this topic) and being so aggressive with your tone I take zero creedance in anything you have to say. Please do some research and hit the SEARCH button before you go spattin out your opinions as fact. And the 400 sus would be dosed as 500 like I have been on. so if you dont understand instead of 1ml i would use 1.25ml. Do you understand now? Do I need to simplify it any further? Most UG is not over dosed. Do you test your product? You actually sound and write like an angry teenager with no knowledge of how this works. Calm down young man.

Last edited:
Well if you get your test in powder form you can weigh it and now exactly how much you got. Plus you can make it in whatever concentration you like. Ha someone might of mentioned it already but I didn't read every post.lol

Well if you get your test in powder form you can weigh it and now exactly how much you got. Plus you can make it in whatever concentration you like. Ha someone might of mentioned it already but I didn't read every post.lol

This can be true if the powder is not full of fillers- as many are. Look- we have some great sponsors here with great product that I feel are as good as HG. If not I would not be giving them a try. But again at my age I will have my tes levels monitored. There is really no other way of knowing for sure. Fancy labels, holograms etc. Means nothing. Finished product as advertised does.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131