over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I heard from MikeS today...

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
He is Hanging in there and is Alright.....
Looking at of course a Bunch Of stuff to deal with now And feels its for the Better if he didnt Post here on the forum at this time.

He wanted me to Let his Friends here Know that he is very thankfull for the Prayers,Support and well wishes. It means a Lot to him.

On a side Note------
The thought came to Mind that We should set up a Fund
for anyone that wants to help him out. If Anyone has put in there time over the years and deserves such a thing it would Be MIKES.
He didnt ask for this But Its something Im thinking he could probably Use right
about now.
Im not sure Maybe BIGA or another Staff member could Start up a thread or set up an easy way for members to donate if they can or want to.
Im deffinatley not a rich Guy..Hell Im a poor Bastid But Im deffinatley willing
To Help a friend out when he is down and In a Jam.

INSTEAD OF MONEY

rAJJIN said:
He is Hanging in there and is Alright.....
Looking at of course a Bunch Of stuff to deal with now And feels its for the Better if he didnt Post here on the forum at this time.

He wanted me to Let his Friends here Know that he is very thankfull for the Prayers,Support and well wishes. It means a Lot to him.

On a side Note------
The thought came to Mind that We should set up a Fund
for anyone that wants to help him out. If Anyone has put in there time over the years and deserves such a thing it would Be MIKES.
He didnt ask for this But Its something Im thinking he could probably Use right
about now.
Im not sure Maybe BIGA or another Staff member could Start up a thread or set up an easy way for members to donate if they can or want to.
Im deffinatley not a rich Guy..Hell Im a poor Bastid But Im deffinatley willing
To Help a friend out when he is down and In a Jam.

WHY NOT HAVE RICK COLLLINS DEFEND HIM FOR FREE. MIKES PROMOTES HIM ALL THE TIME FOR FREE, NOW RETURN THE FAVOR.

And maybe he will Im not sure??
Are they in the same state?

I have friends that Own compnays and even one that has recently become a Lawyer... I dont ask them to do things for me for free though.
Do you?

I AGREE WITH PHIL.. mikes is rick's biggest promoter and supporter.. i hope rick steps up to the pump and helps out.. that being said.. i will contribute to the fund.. ill help him anyway i can.. as will many here..

Just a thought...

Does anyone here know Ric Collins personally? Maybe he could be persuaded to represent MikeS, if not for free, then at a reduced rate.

Maybe something that if it could be managed, donations from board members could cover.

Just and idea, I don't know Ric myself, so I don't know if he would go for something like that- even for a guy who is his strongest supporter on here.

I agree with the fund, and I'll donate for the cause. I hope he is doing well, or at least coping with it. Someone should set up a paypal account for his donations.

LATS said:
I AGREE WITH PHIL.. mikes is rick's biggest promoter and supporter.. i hope rick steps up to the pump and helps out.. that being said.. i will contribute to the fund.. ill help him anyway i can.. as will many here..

Well I also Hope he would be generous enough to help out.
I dont think there in the same state though so wouldnt that be a problem?
Wouldnt his defense lawyer have to be Licensed in the state that the case will be held in? Im not sure Just asking, seems Like Ive heard that before
But maybe im off.

Maybe Rick Collins will see this and Chime in... Ive seen him post here once in a while although I dont know him and have never spoken with him personaly myself.

It was Just a thought On my part.. Im not trying to start a debate
or demand or make ANYONE feel like they would HAVE to help out
Only throwing that out there as something we should consider doing for him
for those that would like to help.

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!

Kaiser said:
Someone should set up a paypal account for his donations.

F_CK PAYPAL! If we do go with a fund of some sort we need to stay away from them.

Do a search on here and you will see what I mean.

terryd5150 said:
Does anyone here know Ric Collins personally? Maybe he could be persuaded to represent MikeS, if not for free, then at a reduced rate.

Maybe something that if it could be managed, donations from board members could cover.

Just and idea, I don't know Ric myself, so I don't know if he would go for something like that- even for a guy who is his strongest supporter on here.

Thats a pretty good idea... best so far. Maybe someone can contact him and let him know
about this thread and Then I guess theres only one way to find out?
Or maybe he could atleast let us know more on what we can or he can or cant do for him.

I dont know mike personally

and i am NOT a rich guy, but i would be willing to donate a little to help him out.....
keep us posted.

I will gladly donate feels like one of the family here is in trouble hopefully anyone would help anyone here who was in the same situation. Let us know when your ready. Maybe a direct payment to rick himself from everyone with a money order as a reciept or check or something. MM

I ran a quik search and found some posts here and the contact Info
to Rick Collins..... Now who knows him well enough or wants to volunteer
to contact him on our behalf without sounding like a loon?/??

www.steroidlaw.com

Well I dont mind contacting him. I dont know him personally. I will not be around a computer all day tommorow until about 6pm to post info though if that is ok LMK. MM

massmonster32 said:
Well I dont mind contacting him. I dont know him personally. I will not be around a computer all day tommorow until about 6pm to post info though if that is ok LMK. MM

sounds Like we have a volunteer :)
Youve been here as long as any of us. Not sure who to ask if its ok in a situation like this so Please Massmonster If you dont mind to take the time
see if you can write him an email and kindly ask him to stop by if he has a minute of free time to drop in.

DO I WHAT?

rAJJIN said:
And maybe he will Im not sure??
Are they in the same state?

I have friends that Own compnays and even one that has recently become a Lawyer... I dont ask them to do things for me for free though.
Do you?

EXPECT SOMEONE THAT I TIRELESS AD NAUSEUM PROMOTE AND WHO HAS MADE TONS OF MONEY OFF OF ME TO HELP ME OUT WHEN I NEED IT? YES I DO.

I will email him and give him a call first thing in the morning then but and post after I get out of work what he told me. MM

Cmon Phil...Stop being so NEGATIVE :p
This isnt about me or you so Im not even going to reply to that or get
started in some type of debate. Besides Im not even exactly sure
what -TIRELESS AD NAUSEUM PROMOTE - Means.

terryd5150 said:
F_CK PAYPAL! If we do go with a fund of some sort we need to stay away from them.

Do a search on here and you will see what I mean.

Do a search on here? Are you kidding me? What would make you say that in this case? We're not donating for gear. It's a clean cut cause and there is nothing wrong with it as far as law is concerned. I think you are getting a little uptight over nothing. You are not doing anything wrong by donating to his defense. Would you rather pay the prices of a Western Union transfer? :confused: Not me buddy.

Ok guys the email has been sent. I will also be contacting MR. Collins first thing in the morning. Lets wait and see what he recomends about the fund how to go about it the best way. Also, what he can do to help and fees etc. As soon as I hear back and get out of work so will everyone else. MM

IT MEANS THAT

rAJJIN said:
Cmon Phil...Stop being so NEGATIVE :p
This isnt about me or you so Im not even going to reply to that or get
started in some type of debate. Besides Im not even exactly sure
what -TIRELESS AD NAUSEUM PROMOTE - Means.

HE PROMOTED HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOU CANT FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT OUT IN PUBLIC AND EXPECT NO ONE FROM THAT ENTITY TO SEEK YOU OUT AND PUT A HURTIN ON YOU. THIS AINT YOUR GRAND DADDYS GOVERNMENT.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws