advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Most IGF-1 Is Faked. What Is It Faked With?

sarcoplasm

Registered
I mean no disrespect to ANY sponsor here and I certainly do not wish to start trouble, but I believe that most IGF out there is bunk. The IGF that does give some results I wonder what it might faked with. My guess would be HCG or an injectable amino. I have my reasons. I wonder why I never heard of anyone on IGF complain of "insulin like" symtoms? Read up on real pharm IGF and it's sides. Curious as to your thoughts on this one. Thank you all

My gf used Igf-1 for a tendon injury and she got insulin like sides all the time had to start taking dextrose shakes while using. She's 50kg and was using 25mcg bilaterally iirc.

i'm curious of this myself

ever since the kigtropin fiasco my friend is afraid to use what may be bunk

if its bunk what the hell is in it?

I haven't used insulin, so I don't know what those sides are like, but I have an unopened bottle of Igf des in the freezer. I got some ok results from using des, but not like the stuff some experienced, and I went up to 200mcg in each arm. Im willing to give it a test and do the whole vial at once if anybody would be interested in the experience.

they dry shark's jizz and put in vials !!!

lol common man how are we supposed to know...

There was a test on Folli and still couldn't tell what was inside it, knew it was fake but didn't know what it was

I'd like to know exactly why you think its fake, its such a blanket statement??

Well it's probably faked with everything in the IGF-1 except the IGF-1 lol

It's not impossible for a sponsor to obtain real IGF-1... But it is extremely expensive as it must be purchased in BULK.

Saying that... I absolutely DO NOT think that it is plausible that a sponsor can buy IGF-1 at a bulk rate that would allow them to sell it for under $30.00.... Not happening!

It is about trusting the sponsor and not necessarily saying that every single sponsor sells fake IGF-1... You absolutely cannot jump to that conclusion.

Just a side note... Most legitimate protein and peptide manufactures charge MORE for IGF-1 DES (1-3) than they do for IGF-1 Lr3. Do not let the low prices of some sponsors fool you. IGF-1 DES is a complex polypeptide (protein) that is not cheap to say the least...

All I am guying to say is that I work for a large Biotech Company, we make and sell both human and Rat IGF-1. It costs us 137.5415 USD to make 100 µg. We sell it for about twice that. Now of course if you are producing it in a facility in China/India that's not GMP, ISO, FDA, etc certified it would be much cheaper to make, but would it really be that much cheaper? I'm not really sure but something to think about

I'd like to know exactly why you think its fake, its such a blanket statement??

I can only speculate but I have heard this from two seemingly reputable persons. One being a renown chemist and that fact that Purity Solutions tried numerous times to find it and could not makes me wonder about the whole igf thing. Again not trying to start trouble.

Sar,

I'm a diabetic.
From my own experience with IGF1-LR3, it will lower my blood sugar from 120 to 50 within 10 mins if I don't eat. With low dosages.

I don't know if that tells you anything.

Peace,

Mack

I mean no disrespect to ANY sponsor here and I certainly do not wish to start trouble, but I believe that most IGF out there is bunk. The IGF that does give some results I wonder what it might faked with. My guess would be HCG or an injectable amino. I have my reasons. I wonder why I never heard of anyone on IGF complain of "insulin like" symtoms? Read up on real pharm IGF and it's sides. Curious as to your thoughts on this one. Thank you all

Sar,

I'm a diabetic.
From my own experience with IGF1-LR3, it will lower my blood sugar from 120 to 50 within 10 mins if I don't eat. With low dosages.

Peace,

Mack

Thanks for the input Mack. It;s great to hear real world experiences and feedback. Thanks

Sar,

I'm a diabetic.

Peace,

Mack

Sounds like INSULIN to me! :lightbulb:

JJ,

Being a Type 1 Diabetic I use 2 types of slin.
A long acting slin providing coverage for 24 hours.
And a quick acting slin that I use throughout the day as needed to keep
my BS tight.
I have never noticed such a quick response with either that lowers my BS that quickly.
If it was just slin, I think it wouldn't drop mine like IGF does.
Maybe it's some super dupper fast acting slin.
I truthfully don't know.

Peace,

Mack

Sounds like INSULIN to me! :lightbulb:

ours lowers my bg 30

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I can only speculate but I have heard this from two seemingly reputable persons. One being a renown chemist and that fact that Purity Solutions tried numerous times to find it and could not makes me wonder about the whole igf thing. Again not trying to start trouble.

Well Purity and myself claimed all gh from China were complete rubbish, how wrong we were.......

Just a side note... Most legitimate protein and peptide manufactures charge MORE for IGF-1 DES (1-3) than they do for IGF-1 Lr3. Do not let the low prices of some sponsors fool you. IGF-1 DES is a complex polypeptide (protein) that is not cheap to say the least...

its prob not cheap to make but isnt igf des less aminos than lr3? why would it cost more?

arent they all just a different sequence of aminos?(all peptides that is)

I think a lot of it is faked. I've used DES from several different places and no crazy pump like you guys speak of. However back in the day I got some igf from genesis and holy crap, I thought my skin was going to rip off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131