mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could give your younger self any piece of advice?

A shitload of stuff comes to mind but in reality NOTHING.

I am exactly where the universe wants me. In most respects I turned myself into the man I always wanted to be, and have attracted the type of people that I always wanted in my life.

Well said!! I lived a miserable life at one time but if one thing would've been different I might not have the great life I have today surrounded by the ones I love. I guess if I have anything to say to myself it would be " it gets better".

A shitload of stuff comes to mind but in reality NOTHING.
I am exactly where the universe wants me. In most respects I turned myself into the man I always wanted to be, and have attracted the type of people that I always wanted in my life.
Same here. If not for past mistakes or successes, I wouldn't be who I am today.

What's the old saying... See it, believe it, and then achieve it.

Law of attraction comes to mind as well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Don't buy into "bulking up". It doesn't work for me...I'd just get fat and lose whatever muscle I'd gained when I dieted down.

Work hard for the things you want .
Use cash.
Don't finance trucks and things just because you want the newest and the best .

Spend all the faith, heart and energy I've put into bodybuilding since I was a teen in tennis or golf instead... I'd be a multimillionnaire today. :p

Don't smoke that 1st joint.
Stick with sports and lifting and you will be famous !!!

Fitness related - LEGS! LEGS! LEGS!
Non Fitness related - NEVER EVER put pussy on a pedastal

Hearing protection, 40 years old and wearing hearing aids isn't very cool

110% or expect to regret it!

Don't ever get married. Why buy the bitch when you can lease her? Been happily unmarried now for almost 12 years. And don't ever have kids. Keep your wallet in your pocket. Best advice I was ever given.

Tell my self

I would tell myself to slow down and enjoy life and don't sweat the details because u never know when your last day will come........

There's quite a few things I'd remind myself of, but education is the first. Second, stay consistent in the gym, it will pay off. Third, stay off the internet at a young age, it'll ruin your career. Fourth, tell your grandparents thank you for EVERYTHING because they will be gone before you can say goodbye.

When you exit the military..stay in shape.

Never marry, you just weren't meant to.

Go to Asia for your first international tour, NOT Europe

When a friend says he has an illness and is dying, pick up the phone or better yet go visit, you don't realize how important that is to him and his family.

Almost everything you learned as a child growing up you will eventually turn 180 degrees on as you travel the world and educate yourself. And that's OK.

Realize that many (most?) strippers are mentally deranged. They may have hot bods, but they are damaged goods. Go on dates with them, but don't date them.

The friends you have in high school will not be the friends you have as an adult. Let them go in order to grow as a person

Life: Save money, don't use credit.

Bodybuilding: Don't wait until 25 to compete.

Surround yourself with people that are successful , not just "cool"... you will become the sum of 75% of the people around you...

Dont get involved in serious relationship until after 30

Handshakes and verbal agreements don't mean shit in legit business, either it's on paper contract or your fucked

Dont throw away money at clubs

Be careful of how much info you tell to women you are involved with.. a angry woman is one of the most dangerous things on earth...

Always remember that you need to make clear decisions to yourself of distinguishing the difference between friends, aquiantences , and biz partners.... many times one seems like the other.. that is until something goes wrong... then u find out quick

Credit scores matter, alottt

Wear condoms

Trust in GOD all others pay CASH

When someone shows you who they are, believe them... people rarely change, they are creatures of habit..

ALWAYS Shave away from the nipple, no matter how confident you are. So many times....

Add something to this new internet thing...call it "Facebook" or something like that. Oh....and there'll be a president named Obama.

This

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thnbf7al1TI"]Ultimate 25min+ Inspirational Motivational Video - YouTube[/ame]

This

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviFNrWKzZ8"]MINDSHIFT - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

This

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmAFMNmSKus"]Best Motivational Video - Speeches Compilation 1 Hour Long - YouTube[/ame]

This

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OwnNe9nMU"]1 Hour Long Workout Motivational Speech/ Epic Music Mix - YouTube[/ame]

These should be required listening for kids today.

I listen to at least one every morning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity