over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectible T3

GoneForever

Banned
I would think with all the new tech, some lab would have come up with this. Seems like T3 absorbtion is such an issue this would solve it.

actualy theres an ijecteble form but i wonder if u mean that some one sould make alot more so it would be more abaileble, like un ug, i was looking for info an t3 in liquid medium since alot of peps think that t3 will degraide in liquid. so the search the search was not productive but i di fined an iject! by the way t3 is redyly absorbeble wy do u think thay make it at only 25mcgs per tab?

how does t3 have poor absorbtion? I take 12.5micrograms and am instantly hungary.....I would think you would argue L-glutamine...ok or b12....yes....t3? maybe I dont get it.

how does t3 have poor absorbtion? I take 12.5micrograms and am instantly hungary.....I would think you would argue L-glutamine...ok or b12....yes....t3? maybe I dont get it.

Cuz it wont work if taken with food and needs to be like 5hrs of no food in you followed by 1hr of no food afterwards. Seems like its the only product like that, everything else isnt so strict.

huh....all of the 15 or so years I have used it off and on I never took it like that and it has seemed to work fine. didnt know that

Cuz it wont work if taken with food and needs to be like 5hrs of no food in you followed by 1hr of no food afterwards. Seems like its the only product like that, everything else isnt so strict.

I've been using for years as well, usually taken with food. 75mcg still shrivels me up (muscle and fat loss).

actualy theres an ijecteble form but i wonder if u mean that some one sould make alot more so it would be more abaileble, like un ug, i was looking for info an t3 in liquid medium since alot of peps think that t3 will degraide in liquid. so the search the search was not productive but i di fined an iject! by the way t3 is redyly absorbeble wy do u think thay make it at only 25mcgs per tab?

Thye come in 50mcg as well.;)

it wont work if taken with food and needs to be like 5hrs of no food in you followed by 1hr of no food afterwards.

30-60min before food only preferably 60min. I take mine soon as I wake up in the morning as its on the nightstand. Take shower, get dressed, get lunch ready then eat breakfast last and then out the door to work. So at least 45min went by before I eat.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner