over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin preworkout- advice

Are you taking metformin in the morning

I assume youre taking the novorapid for bulking, if youre that sensitive to rapid acting insulins try low dose lantus a few days a week

The only thing I can think it is, is that cream of rice I'm having when I get home is spiking my bg too much too fast and causing me to release a load of my own insulin which is compounding on top of the novorapid which is still active

I assume youre taking the novorapid for bulking, if youre that sensitive to rapid acting insulins try low dose lantus a few days a week
Yes for bulking mate, I'll have a look into the lantus cheers, I just liked the idea of the novorapid with it only being active around my workout period when I'm having the most of my carbs

You could try novalin r, from Walmart dirt cheap

thats what i use but i think that's same as novorapid ?
I think the difference between the two is novorapid is rapid acting and novalin r is short acting so has a slightly longer onset time (15mins with novorapid, 30with novolin r iirc),takes longer to peak and has the potential to last longer

**broken link removed**

I started using insulin after my last competition , first time was in July 2021. I stayed on 1 iu of growth , Milo's promoting it seemed to make sense. Gh shot pre workout 20 mins before or even close to slin shot. Novolin-r is preferred right before beginning to train. if its something like biceps, triceps forearms, 5 ius enough. If its chest and back 7-10 ius. Ive read a member here say anything over 7.5 messes with gh but never made sense to me.

Ive done 120 carbs with 10 ius and found for me its not needed. I can do 25 carbs along with 10 g glutamine, eaas or hydrolyzed protein, citrulline malate, glycerol, beta alanine, taurine, creatine, and be fine until my training is done, even on longer days , then go home and eat mainly carbs and protein and fine. This makes the most sense to be , 1. around training, 2. around gh shot

I started using insulin after my last competition , first time was in July 2021. I stayed on 1 iu of growth , Milo's promoting it seemed to make sense. Gh shot pre workout 20 mins before or even close to slin shot. Novolin-r is preferred right before beginning to train. if its something like biceps, triceps forearms, 5 ius enough. If its chest and back 7-10 ius. Ive read a member here say anything over 7.5 messes with gh but never made sense to me.

Ive done 120 carbs with 10 ius and found for me its not needed. I can do 25 carbs along with 10 g glutamine, eaas or hydrolyzed protein, citrulline malate, glycerol, beta alanine, taurine, creatine, and be fine until my training is done, even on longer days , then go home and eat mainly carbs and protein and fine. This makes the most sense to be , 1. around training, 2. around gh shot
informative ty , how soon before training do you recommend novolin r? I am doing 30 min sometimes 45 but 45 too long I feel. and should I chug my Gatorade as SOON as that 30 min window finishes if I'm arriving to gym THEN? or sip it during entire workout?

A few guys in the gym find it hard to belive aswell. I have no issues whilst training, it's the hours after finishing, but I'm still eating alot of carbs post workout also... I can post pics of the bg readings but I don't think it's necessary lol I'm not making it up
I fucking HATE insulin! I am the same way as you, no matter how much carbs I eat, about 2 - 4 hours after the gym if I start working or cleaning house I get the shakes, I have smashed so many carbs in the past to try and prevent it but if I start doing some work my blood sugar DROPS. If I sit around and relax or don't do much I have no problems. I also use to get the shakes during training also, I would always start slin at 5iu preworkout and have carbs before gym, intra workout, and I would still get the shakes about 15min into training, anything that negatively affects my training is a FUCKING NO GO!
SO FUCK INSULIN. If it's so great then why aren't a majority of the guys on this board bigger than me? hmmmmm?

informative ty , how soon before training do you recommend novolin r? I am doing 30 min sometimes 45 but 45 too long I feel. and should I chug my Gatorade as SOON as that 30 min window finishes if I'm arriving to gym THEN? or sip it during entire workout?
I don't recommend anything. Novolin r starts working after what 15-30 mins, by 45 mins it peaks?

I ve been sub Qing it five minutes before as gym is right by home. Or just bring slin pin to gym and pin right before first set, then I took in glycerol, citrulline malate, and between sets get everything else in

So far in six months I've done this, except when I took too many carbs, my waist seems to not been effected at all. I'm still a newbie at GH and slin , as of now more full and pumps

Mike Arnold has a good read on slin protocol

I don't recommend anything. Novolin r starts working after what 15-30 mins, by 45 mins it peaks?

I ve been sub Qing it five minutes before as gym is right by home. Or just bring slin pin to gym and pin right before first set, then I took in glycerol, citrulline malate, and between sets get everything else in

So far in six months I've done this, except when I took too many carbs, my waist seems to not been effected at all. I'm still a newbie at GH and slin , as of now more full and pumps

Mike Arnold has a good read on slin protocol
im going to start pinning right before gym rather than 30+ min before

another good slin thread

im going to start pinning right before gym rather than 30+ min before

another good slin thread
Milos has a lot of information on it as well. As far as health, this way seems to be safest, once daily, faster acting, right before training.

I'm curious if results are more short term or result in long term over time?

Pre competition I really don't know if it's useful except maybe a high carb day.

Milos has a lot of information on it as well. As far as health, this way seems to be safest, once daily, faster acting, right before training.

Pre competition I really don't know if it's useful except maybe a high carb day.
makes sense @precomp. I hit the slin 15 min before workout and it worked out excellent. going to start timing it closer to workouts

I've ran it for 4 months straight with a day off or two per week max. sick results quick and maintainable

going to lower post workout to 5iu instead of 10. will keep pre at 10iu

makes sense @precomp. I hit the slin 15 min before workout and it worked out excellent. going to start timing it closer to workouts

I've ran it for 4 months straight with a day off or two per week max. sick results quick and maintainable

going to lower post workout to 5iu instead of 10. will keep pre at 10iu
Unless you're taking in a lot of carbs in the time period insulin is active I only see the need for one dose. Novolin r is active up to four hours after it peaks , that's plenty time to get in intra, while it peaks and after, a post shake with carbs and a meal hour to hour and a half later. Never understood the pre and post dose unless lots and lots of carbs. Like humalog peak is fast like 15 mins. Novolin r what I prefer. To each their own. Glad it seemed to work better.

Yeah pre comp from reading reports it seems to blur definition over 4 ius. Some use it pre cardio at a couple ius. I'd rather just use it for high carb days or carbing up. Milos used to use it the day of and supposely transform his body within 30 -45 mins with slin , carbs and pumping up.

I fucking HATE insulin! I am the same way as you, no matter how much carbs I eat, about 2 - 4 hours after the gym if I start working or cleaning house I get the shakes, I have smashed so many carbs in the past to try and prevent it but if I start doing some work my blood sugar DROPS. If I sit around and relax or don't do much I have no problems. I also use to get the shakes during training also, I would always start slin at 5iu preworkout and have carbs before gym, intra workout, and I would still get the shakes about 15min into training, anything that negatively affects my training is a FUCKING NO GO!
SO FUCK INSULIN. If it's so great then why aren't a majority of the guys on this board bigger than me? hmmmmm?
So it's not just me then! I can see me knocking it on the head as it doesn't seem worth the stress, it's not a good feeling atall.
In your off season, with you not using insulin then, would you still drink an intra carb shake? Too hit your carbs for the day, Or just increase the amount of carbs over the other meals.
Cheers and apreciate the reply

I do not agree with this statement at all. I have never made preparations for a competition without insulin myself. Likewise, 90% of my clients use it both in the offseason and in preparation. if you have a lot of muscle mass of 250lbs + stage weight, insulin is indispensable in 90% of cases because without it it is impossible to maintain fullness, especially in tall bodybuilders

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sadiolo
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity