over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin preworkout- advice

So it's not just me then! I can see me knocking it on the head as it doesn't seem worth the stress, it's not a good feeling atall.
In your off season, with you not using insulin then, would you still drink an intra carb shake? Too hit your carbs for the day, Or just increase the amount of carbs over the other meals.
Cheers and apreciate the reply
Depends on the volume of your training, if your doing heavy VOLUME then yes have carbs intra workout, if workouts are short, heavy, and intense...NO don't worry about carbs during your workout and have them post and other meals.

I do not agree with this statement at all. I have never made preparations for a competition without insulin myself. Likewise, 90% of my clients use it both in the offseason and in preparation. if you have a lot of muscle mass of 250lbs + stage weight, insulin is indispensable in 90% of cases because without it it is impossible to maintain fullness, especially in tall bodybuilders
I can agree with this ^^^ 👌🏿
If I was taller I could see me probably having to implement some insulin UNLESS I had a raging appetite or slower metabolism as a taller guy.

I do not agree with this statement at all. I have never made preparations for a competition without insulin myself. Likewise, 90% of my clients use it both in the offseason and in preparation. if you have a lot of muscle mass of 250lbs + stage weight, insulin is indispensable in 90% of cases because without it it is impossible to maintain fullness, especially in tall bodybuilders
Thank you for writing that. I started slin six months ago, after my last competition because I decided to stay on gh (1 iu) and blood sugar was running high, probally from two months of 3 ius a day and/or too many carbs after competition, then have stayed on, for the most part since.

I am tall and look way too stingy if I dont eat much (just getting over covid, dropped 8 lbs and was posing today and thought id look good and looked stringy) I did qualify for JR nats in June in Bodybuilding heavyweights which is held in Chattanooga this year. Heres a couple pictures. wont let me post closeups for some reason, got some good ones, maybe ill post them if I work on them and figure out how to post on here. Well good for me. Im the tallest guy second from left-measured me at 6ft3 3/4 , as I did classic as well at this competition.

Attachments

• bb-pj side tri.jpg
    bb-pj side tri.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 121
  • bb-night,.jpg
    bb-night,.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 118
Depends on the volume of your training, if your doing heavy VOLUME then yes have carbs intra workout, if workouts are short, heavy, and intense...NO don't worry about carbs during your workout and have them post and other meals.
Thank you, yeah volume is pretty high, I'm following john meadows creeping death

Thank you for writing that. I started slin six months ago, after my last competition because I decided to stay on gh (1 iu) and blood sugar was running high, probally from two months of 3 ius a day and/or too many carbs after competition, then have stayed on, for the most part since.

I am tall and look way too stingy if I dont eat much (just getting over covid, dropped 8 lbs and was posing today and thought id look good and looked stringy) I did qualify for JR nats in June in Bodybuilding heavyweights which is held in Chattanooga this year. Heres a couple pictures. wont let me post closeups for some reason, got some good ones, maybe ill post them if I work on them and figure out how to post on here. Well good for me. Im the tallest guy second from left-measured me at 6ft3 3/4 , as I did classic as well at this competition.
I understood that you used 3iu gh, then you went on 1iu (this is a complete misunderstanding) and you had high sugar - if so, it is not the fault of gh but diet and other factors, and the shape you present in the photos shows that it is not good with this flower, forgive me because I'm not really mischievous and I don't want to offend you, but at the competition you were just fat, so I imagine it was even worse in the offseason - and this is the fault of too high blood sugar, not gh

keep simple things simple ... 6iu is a ridiculous small amount, you need very little carbohydrate for this

so
1. eat a meal before training (60-70 minutes before training)
2. give insulin immediately after a meal
3. go to the gym and drink a shake with 20-30g carbs (eaa, arginine, creatine and whatever else you want)
4. start training and drink another sheikh during it
5. eat a wholesome meal after training

simple
Luki, with step 2 do You take your dose of GH to?

Yes, but I use a completely different protocol, more complicated, here are the simplest ones
Thanx Luki. Yes a think a know the insuline protocol.
With meal pre work
Then pre w
Then meal post w
Then meal post post w.
This is i think the most productiv way if people know how to it.

I haven't read all the posts but a few thoughts on why people have issues with insulin. I find many because they believe they are sensitive they overdo carbs and that itself can cause issues (surge then drop). Faster insulin's are active much longer than many think and can still have an effect 4-5 hours post inj. Now combine both things I just wrote and you can have a bigger issue.

Adding to the above many guys also drink their intra shake in half meaning 50/50 but I would recommend sipping it during training (between every set). Just go through it gradually and keep "topping up" then post workout you have a meal combining protein with rice and a little fruit. Then 1 hour later you do the same but eat these meals slowly. Many pump in carbs then they go about their day and their BG drops so make sure you are covered for 5 hours to be safe. I just made this up but you get the point... Instead of filling your sink with jugs of water keep the tap dripping until it's full. Basically try to avoid any big fluctuations and it should prevent any issues.

Now some guys just feel off with preworkout slin but the above combined with a sensible dose and you will be gtg. Basically keep the dose low and if you want to push it more go with post workout when you aren't all over the place and you can rest more and just take in your meals. I do think pre is best but right now I just dose it post workout approx 3 days per week because it's easy and my training is never effected and I can push the dose if I want to because I always have at least 200g carbs within 2 hours (2 meals) after training.

Thanx Luki. Yes a think a know the insuline protocol.
With meal pre work
Then pre w
Then meal post w
Then meal post post w.
This is i think the most productiv way if people know how to it.
Dang, how many iu’s you firing per inject?

Cage

Cage
No man i dont . Many bb i know do. Somehow this new generation of bb think do more insulin you do the better bigger you get. I am 50 years now and i just use Some test trt , sometimes i ad 400mg primo and use 2-4 IU GH. Insulin maybe 2x a week a week after legs Workout.

Cage

Not to me but a story for the thread as I think it's a great protocol for someone advanced. I should add the guy who told me this was clueless (didn't even know how insulin worked) but he had been given it by his coach and it's what he done. I personally think taking insulin just around training is optimal though. If someone is like Luki and very lean and their body is firing on all cylinders then using it 4 times around training (like he does) could be fantastic imo. Anyway this guy (advanced) would use insulin before every single meal... maybe not his last meal but I can't recall. He was using 6iu humalog and I think he had 8 meals so before 7 meals. Now for someone on 5 meals it's 30iu per day so nothing overly bad but sure it will be active for a large portion of the day so I would make sure you have a few days off each week. If someone wants to follow a similar approach I would go with Luki's and dose it mainly around your workouts. You could do pre, pre and post so 3 times which is plenty and will hugely assist in the shuttling of nutrients and overall muscle fullness. I have experimented but I usually just have it pre or post or pre and post.

I understood that you used 3iu gh, then you went on 1iu (this is a complete misunderstanding) and you had high sugar - if so, it is not the fault of gh but diet and other factors, and the shape you present in the photos shows that it is not good with this flower, forgive me because I'm not really mischievous and I don't want to offend you, but at the competition you were just fat, so I imagine it was even worse in the offseason - and this is the fault of too high blood sugar, not gh
None taken my condition was off. And since you said it your shape is not aesthetically pleasing at all as you probably know and you abuse way too many drugs. The only thing you have going for you is you have a lot of muscle

None taken my condition was off. And since you said it your shape is not aesthetically pleasing at all as you probably know and you abuse way too many drugs. The only thing you have going for you is you have a lot of muscle
And you see, you understood me completely wrong because I objectively assessed only what you can see in the photos you added and you insult me for no reason because you can't accept constructive criticism and you justify yourself being off right away - so why the hell go on stage being off .. ?

And you see, you understood me completely wrong because I objectively assessed only what you can see in the photos you added and you insult me for no reason because you can't accept constructive criticism and you justify yourself being off right away - so why the hell go on stage being off .. ?
I didn't insult you. I seen your photos, I said youre not asethically pleasing and you take in way too many anabolics, androgens, GH for certain. You need to take care of your health better. It's your body. I don't want to see you dying now or sometime soon or even twenty years past when you will.

I did my best and have no regrets. I'm glad I stepped on stage. If you can't take construction criticism then stop bodybuilding.

I didn't insult you. I seen your photos, I said youre not asethically pleasing and you take in way too many anabolics, androgens, GH for certain. You need to take care of your health better. It's your body. I don't want to see you dying now or sometime soon or even twenty years past when you will.

I did my best and have no regrets. I'm glad I stepped on stage. If you can't take construction criticism then stop bodybuilding.
but read what you write yourself lol 😅 this is what i write about all the time that i have a bad figure and i am making up for it with the amount of muscles, and you hear that you were out of shape on the stage you are outraged - so one of us cannot bear the criticism ? 🙄

Maybe i do everything wrong.... but i just do:

-eat my prewo meal (cream of rice + whey)
-shoot Log at the end
-1h-1,5h later i start my workout and sip my intra wo shake
-once at home have my postwo meal (cream of rice + whey)
-shoot Log at the end

The shake has:
30g Glucose Anidrous OR Cyclic Dextrines +
2g Taurine +
2g Salt +
1g Potassium Cloride +
1g Magnesium Cloride +
15g EAA +
10g Glutammine

Maybe i do everything wrong.... but i just do:

-eat my prewo meal (cream of rice + whey)
-shoot Log at the end
-1h-1,5h later i start my workout and sip my intra wo shake
-once at home have my postwo meal (cream of rice + whey)
-shoot Log at the end

The shake has:
30g Glucose Anidrous OR Cyclic Dextrines +
2g Taurine +
2g Salt +
1g Potassium Cloride +
1g Magnesium Cloride +
15g EAA +
10g Glutammine
very good protocol, the only thing I would change is not to add any potassium. Food contains a lot of potassium and saa, and insulin and gh increase its retention and it is very easy and quick to lead to hyperlakemia and this is very dangerous and may lead to arrhythmia and, consequently, even collapse

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131