over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin preworkout- advice

very good protocol, the only thing I would change is not to add any potassium. Food contains a lot of potassium and saa, and insulin and gh increase its retention and it is very easy and quick to lead to hyperlakemia and this is very dangerous and may lead to arrhythmia and, consequently, even collapse
I was always under the impression insulin lowers pottasium and can actualy lead to hypokalemia..and is usually used as a treatment for hyperkalemia
Does hgh change this? I've not done any reading on hgh as I've not used it yet or plan to for a while

I didn't insult you. I seen your photos, I said youre not asethically pleasing and you take in way too many anabolics, androgens, GH for certain. You need to take care of your health better. It's your body. I don't want to see you dying now or sometime soon or even twenty years past when you will.

I did my best and have no regrets. I'm glad I stepped on stage. If you can't take construction criticism then stop bodybuilding.

There is a massive difference between what he wrote to you and what you replied. If you can't see that I am not sure what to tell you. Your comment was just rude and for no valid reason. He posted constructive criticism because your reasoning is way off (1iu hgh causing all your BG issues) but you couldn't accept it so replied like that. There must be something off with your diet if you stepped on stage looking like that and you are having BG issues.

but read what you write yourself lol 😅 this is what i write about all the time that i have a bad figure and i am making up for it with the amount of muscles, and you hear that you were out of shape on the stage you are outraged - so one of us cannot bear the criticism ? 🙄

Try going on 20 and 10 mgs every day trt a few months a couple times a year and see if you can hold your size. Unless you plan on quitting and not slowly downsizing when your done bodybuilding, you need to be doing this or we may be hearing of Luki passing like many others have on this board, take care of your health. Its more important than muscle.
but read what you write yourself lol 😅 this is what i write about all the time that i have a bad figure and i am making up for it with the amount of muscles, and you hear that you were out of shape on the stage you are outraged - so one of us cannot bear the criticism ? 🙄
I read what I wrote, and read what you wrote. You point out the obvious so I took it as fair game to point yours out. You dont think I know I wasnt conditioned enough. Ive beeen bodybuilding twenty years now , competed since 2009 in Natural organizations . Longer than you. I choose to come off to even low trt six months of the year and not push doses too high. In fact I seem to grow well off of 400-750 mgs so if im still making improvements why not take it slow. Im forty although I look thirty by my pictures and all my coworkers thought late twenties, I may have missed my prime years but I march to the beat of my own drum. In skeptical about insulin. Check out this podcast with Russ Scala how he talks about insulin users having heartv trouble.

There is a massive difference between what he wrote to you and what you replied. If you can't see that I am not sure what to tell you. Your comment was just rude and for no valid reason. He posted constructive criticism because your reasoning is way off (1iu hgh causing all your BG issues) but you couldn't accept it so replied like that. There must be something off with your diet if you stepped on stage looking like that and you are having BG issues.
I dont think it was rude, I think his comment was captain obvious, My bg issues are fine now. youve never competed either have you ? and you take a lot of drugs and even seos. you need to get your back issues straightened out. you dont look that great either fort all the crap you use. howsd that for rude

I dont think it was rude, I think his comment was captain obvious, My bg issues are fine now. youve never competed either have you ? and you take a lot of drugs and even seos. you need to get your back issues straightened out. you dont look that great either fort all the crap you use. howsd that for rude

I am going to be very real with you. I am not going to end up in some argument because it's pointless. You can reply what you want but I will leave it to this post. I have genuinely always thought you are a nice person but something was not quite right. You would often post pics like you look amazing but everyone was too nice to point out the obvious (me included). You would post in threads like you were some sort of mass monster and huge. This thread is the first proper time I have seen you be down on yourself. I always just thought you were confident because you are tall and look good compared to the average person which is only a good thing. Too many people are too down on themselves. Although perhaps you are having a bad week going on your replies in this thread. I don't mean this in a nasty way because my brother has learning difficulties but by your posts you have always come off like you are on the spectrum so I have never replied negatively to some of your "confusing" posts in the past.

Yes I take a lot of drugs and those evil seo's :D So you're one of those are you. I suppose you would look so much better if you used more steroids. I bet you use the same as me on many occasions because I really don't push things most of the year. I have never competed but I walk around every day of the year leaner than your competition pics so what does that tell you? I suppose it just means I take more drugs than you doesn't it. I need to get my back issues straightened out... what sort of insult is that :D Maybe up your test by 500mg so you can finally impress us when you post new pics because it's just the drugs that are holding you back.

very good protocol, the only thing I would change is not to add any potassium. Food contains a lot of potassium and saa, and insulin and gh increase its retention and it is very easy and quick to lead to hyperlakemia and this is very dangerous and may lead to arrhythmia and, consequently, even collapse
OK, better to remove the potassium!(y)

Try going on 20 and 10 mgs every day trt a few months a couple times a year and see if you can hold your size. Unless you plan on quitting and not slowly downsizing when your done bodybuilding, you need to be doing this or we may be hearing of Luki passing like many others have on this board, take care of your health. Its more important than muscle.

I read what I wrote, and read what you wrote. You point out the obvious so I took it as fair game to point yours out. You dont think I know I wasnt conditioned enough. Ive beeen bodybuilding twenty years now , competed since 2009 in Natural organizations . Longer than you. I choose to come off to even low trt six months of the year and not push doses too high. In fact I seem to grow well off of 400-750 mgs so if im still making improvements why not take it slow. Im forty although I look thirty by my pictures and all my coworkers thought late twenties, I may have missed my prime years but I march to the beat of my own drum. In skeptical about insulin. Check out this podcast with Russ Scala how he talks about insulin users having heartv trouble.

I am pretty sure that you are a narcissist. Good luck.

I am going to be very real with you. I am not going to end up in some argument because it's pointless. You can reply what you want but I will leave it to this post. I have genuinely always thought you are a nice person but something was not quite right. You would often post pics like you look amazing but everyone was too nice to point out the obvious (me included). You would post in threads like you were some sort of mass monster and huge. This thread is the first proper time I have seen you be down on yourself. I always just thought you were confident because you are tall and look good compared to the average person which is only a good thing. Too many people are too down on themselves. Although perhaps you are having a bad week going on your replies in this thread. I don't mean this in a nasty way because my brother has learning difficulties but by your posts you have always come off like you are on the spectrum so I have never replied negatively to some of your "confusing" posts in the past.

Yes I take a lot of drugs and those evil seo's :D So you're one of those are you. I suppose you would look so much better if you used more steroids. I bet you use the same as me on many occasions because I really don't push things most of the year. I have never competed but I walk around every day of the year leaner than your competition pics so what does that tell you? I suppose it just means I take more drugs than you doesn't it. I need to get my back issues straightened out... what sort of insult is that :D Maybe up your test by 500mg so you can finally impress us when you post new pics because it's just the drugs that are holding you back.
gentlemen, give it a rest - waste energy and nerves on such a negative person, leave him to himself and a false image of how wonderful and better than others he is

Lol 😆 this thread went sideways like a motherfucker. My head is spinning 😫

I was always under the impression insulin lowers pottasium and can actualy lead to hypokalemia..and is usually used as a treatment for hyperkalemia
Does hgh change this? I've not done any reading on hgh as I've not used it yet or plan to for a while
That is correct. Insulin is used to push potassium into the cells, thereby the potassium blood levels go down so its actually the other way around of what he said.

OP is SURE he has u-100 insulin and not the high one? (u200 or u250 can't remember). If it is actually U-100 then your insulin sensitivity is just asinine 🤷‍♂️

OP is SURE he has u-100 insulin and not the high one? (u200 or u250 can't remember). If it is actually U-100 then your insulin sensitivity is just asinine 🤷‍♂️
Yes mate, that's right, seems b-boy also had the samme experience with it aswell.

You definitely don't follow the normal 10g/ IU rule then. Serious outlier. I've gone hypo a number of times, but usually there's something weird in my schedule that caused it. On my regular habitual days I have it down pretty good

You're definitely not the only one. I even went hypo from 15 iu's of Lantus once, what everyone would consider impossible.

I experimented with different kinds of insulin quite a bit a couple years ago. Mainly followed Mike Arnold's protocol with Humulin-R around the workout. But since I went hypo so many times during and/or after my workouts even with very small amounts, I stopped using it.

It's hard to imagine a dose of 2-4 iu's or even less could do much, but when you're that sensitive, this may be all you need.

On the contrary, Mike says with small doses like that, you're only replacing what you'd produce endogenously. But I find that hard to believe. And even if, you're still getting the benefits of higher IGF-1 and prolonged IR receptor activation. I may be giving insulin another try.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131