mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

Interestingly, I remember Duchaine saying Anavar often caused stomach upset. I'm not saying the poor appetite from Anadrol isn't real, but it at least didn't mess with it further, in my case, I always have a relatively poor appetite anyway.

Mood effect from it is kind of neutral, sexual effect seems neutral as well.

"Anadrol makes me tired" is common complaint. I think it is real but for me it's positive trait of the drug. Sleep subjectively can feel "better"

For me, Anadrol seems the best oral for maximal strength. It's the probably the only steroid I can "feel" shortly after dosing. I have to take a rather large dose to get the acute effect, like 150mg. If I want to peak in strength by say 19.00 I would take Anadrol every couple of hours with the last dose being at about 17.00 - I think 2 hours is when it starts to peak. For one single dose I would take it 3-4 hours before. Anadrol has a distinct quality where it can preserve strength for subsequent sets. If you rest at least 10 minutes, preferably more, you might get a second maximal set with almost no discernible drop off in strength which almost always happens otherwise. I think I read somewhere that Louie Simmons didn't like Anadrol due to the injury factor, it makes you too strong lol. If anyone knows more about Louie's drug preferences please post.

You know how people sometimes ask about our drug preferences? My usual reply is "Test, Tren, Anadrol. You really don't need anthing else. Neither for off-season nor pre-contest." There are of course a lot of factors that can affect the choice of drugs, but those 3 seem to do most everything people might need.

If someone has been doing just a lot of test for a long time, I bet the addition of Tren and Anadrol would cause a near instantaneous increase in gym performance even if the test was adjusted down so total mgs wasn't increased that much.

As far as liver tox, I think it's the only steroid almost definitely sometimes casing liver tumours. I think, not certain, is that Anadrol is the cause for all anabolic steroids including liver problems as a possible side. For example, I don't think link has ever been made with something like Anavar. But since the 17aa is/was thought of as the cause of it all orals with that alteration were lumped in, and to be even more cautious all the injectables too sometimes lol. Like for many others, Anadrol doesn't seem to cause enzyme increases for me. Last time I got tested I had been on Anadrol for year straight, from 25mg all the way up to 250mg. Most common dose was 50mg, unless a very important workout was coming up where I just couldn't miss! Lol.

Interestingly, I remember Duchaine saying Anavar often caused stomach upset. I'm not saying the poor appetite from Anadrol isn't real, but it at least didn't mess with it further, in my case, I always have a relatively poor appetite anyway.

"Anadrol makes me tired" is common complaint. I think it is real but for me it's positive trait of the drug. Sleep subjectively can feel "better"

For me, Anadrol seems the best oral for maximal strength. It's the probably the only steroid I can "feel" shortly after dosing. I have to take a rather large dose to get the acute effect, like 150mg. If I want to peak in strength by say 19.00 I would take Anadrol every couple of hours with the last dose being at about 17.00 - I think 2 hours is when it starts to peak. For one single dose I would take it 3-4 hours before. Anadrol has a distinct quality where it can preserve strength for subsequent sets. If you rest at least 10 minutes, preferably more, you might get a second maximal set with almost no discernible drop off in strength which almost always happens otherwise. I think I read somewhere that Louie Simmons didn't like Anadrol due to the injury factor, it makes you too strong lol. If anyone knows more about Louie's drug preferences please post.

You know how people sometimes ask about our drug preferences? My usual reply is "Test, Tren, Anadrol. You really don't need anthing else. Neither for off-season nor pre-contest." There are of course a lot of factors that can affect the choice of drugs, but those 3 seem to do most everything people might need.

If someone has been doing just a lot of test for a long time, I bet the addition of Tren and Anadrol would cause a near instantaneous increase in gym performance even if the test was adjusted down so total mgs wasn't increased that much.

As far as liver tox, I think it's the only steroid almost definitely sometimes casing liver tumours. I think, not certain, is that Anadrol is the cause for all anabolic steroids including liver problems as a possible side. For example, I don't think link has ever been made with something like Anavar. But since the 17aa is/was thought of as the cause of it all orals with that alteration were lumped in, and to be even more cautious all the injectables too sometimes lol. Like for many others, Anadrol doesn't seem to cause enzyme increases for me. Last time I got tested I had been on Anadrol for year straight, from 25mg all the way up to 250mg. Most common dose was 50mg, unless a very important workout was coming up where I just couldn't miss! Lol.
If you happen to tolerate them all very well (thank the stars, I do) Test/Tren/Drol is one hell of a trifecta for size, strenght and aesthetics.
My favorite AAS stack EVER.

If Anadrol is the main causative agent leading to liver tumours, why do we keep gambling and taking it? I agree, it is listed as a carcinogen. And most liver tumours in studies have been caused by Anadrol, true

If Anadrol is the main causative agent leading to liver tumours, why do we keep gambling and taking it? I agree, it is listed as a carcinogen. And most liver tumours in studies have been caused by Anadrol, true
I wonder if the correlation between Anadrol and liver tumors is simply predicated on the body of evidence due to the excessive amount the drug has been studied.

I’d bet superdrol, halo, etc are worse culprits but you just won’t see decades of research and literature.

I wonder if the correlation between Anadrol and liver tumors is simply predicated on the body of evidence due to the excessive amount the drug has been studied.

I’d bet superdrol, halo, etc are worse culprits but you just won’t see decades of research and literature.
Superdrol just feels toxic.
But how do we know halo is toxic?
With EQ there are tons of bloods that show reduced E2. But do we have the same with halo ? Or are we just repeating what we've read in the AAS bibles of yesteryear?

Superdrol just feels toxic.
But how do we know halo is toxic?
With EQ there are tons of bloods that show reduced E2. But do we have the same with halo ? Or are we just repeating what we've read in the AAS bibles of yesteryear?
Halo was initially created for medical use and has literature documenting significant impact on liver health, the body of work simply is far smaller than Anadrol since use was far more constrained - likely due to very poor medical benefit to risk profile compared to other drugs.

Makes me laugh and shake my head sometimes

People with HIV using 18iu per day of human grade hgh

1-5mg/kg of anadrol per day

And so many people here clutching their pearls at the cycles some people use.

Granted, some here do use pretty absurd amounts, but at that anadrol dosing schedule, someone my size would be using 1-500+ mg of anadrol per day

Every day

Not even for bodybuilding…
Just to stay alive

Makes me laugh and shake my head sometimes

People with HIV using 18iu per day of human grade hgh

1-5mg/kg of anadrol per day

And so many people here clutching their pearls at the cycles some people use.

Granted, some here do use pretty absurd amounts, but at that anadrol dosing schedule, someone my size would be using 1-500+ mg of anadrol per day

Every day

Not even for bodybuilding…
Just to stay alive
Yeah but bro don’t know you the drug knows if it’s being used for medical or recreational purposes and will revenge poison you if you don’t have a muscle wasting disease?

30 weeks on Oxy, HIV patients

Dont have time to read that now but I was going to bring that up. From what I remember Their doses are typically way higher from what I remember. Like 200 mg ED

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131