over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this true?

LOL you might wanna dig a lil deeper as that might not be the actual story either :confused:

George would not talk to the police at the time of the shooting so the story is still unclear as to what actually happened according to rochester police.

:

:yeahthat:I am sure we are both thinking of the same story, as I havent heard of anyone speak of it so far so I wont be the first to either, ;).

I think its just blown out of propertion and maybe ON had him say it for the ad campaign...who knows but I dont think anything will come of it.

a bodybuilder.... lying??? SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!!!

I wonder why they (cops) don't run articles on their own? *LOL* Do you know how many LE LIE? *LOL*. And now, all of a sudden, a BB'er lies and it's news? *LOL* LMFAO!

PO

I wonder why they (cops) don't run articles on their own? *LOL* Do you know how many LE LIE? *LOL*. And now, all of a sudden, a BB'er lies and it's news? *LOL* LMFAO!

PO

You can LMFAO all you want to and trust whom you want but I will trust a cop over a bodybuilder ANY day. I know a lot of cops and I know a lot of bodybuilders and there are far more bodybuilders without character than there are cops without character. Trust me when I say that the bodybuilding industry will forgive George within two weeks - they are terribly forgiving of loser liars that pretend and try to embellish their reputations or credentials with lies. *cough* *choke* *cough*

Obviously, it has nothing to do with whether he is a great prep guy or not. It is completely a character issue but .... in typical fashion, it fits with the industry soooo well. Thanks for that, George.

Skip

PO

You can LMFAO all you want to and trust whom you want but I will trust a cop over a bodybuilder ANY day. I know a lot of cops and I know a lot of bodybuilders and there are far more bodybuilders without character than there are cops without character. Trust me when I say that the bodybuilding industry will forgive George within two weeks - they are terribly forgiving of loser liars that pretend and try to embellish their reputations or credentials with lies. *cough* *choke* *cough*

Obviously, it has nothing to do with whether he is a great prep guy or not. It is completely a character issue but .... in typical fashion, it fits with the industry soooo well. Thanks for that, George.

Skip

I'll be a son-of-a-bitch! I guess you shot my little wimple right out of the water there, bro. *LOL*

I agree! *LOL*. Just trying to give us a little , eh, credence, I guess. :eek:

Really, tho, wouldn't you agree that in ALL walks we got some doozies!? *LOL*

PO

Last edited:

PO

Skip

I'll be a son-of-a-bitch! I guess you shot my little wimple right out of the water there, bro. *LOL*

I agree! *LOL*. Just trying to give us a little , eh, credence, I guess. :eek:

Really, tho, wouldn't you agree that in ALL walks we got some doozies!? *LOL*

PO

I've got a way of determining if we are right, Skip! Shall we?

PO

Skip

yea I mean look at the Palumbo....I think your 2 weeks is a little long...I''m guessing 10 days.

Apparently Optimum Nutrition just dropped him.

I know someone who is working with him and George apparently told him he has a day job as a "biochemist". I always thought that sounded fishy. Unless he means he homebrews.

hahahaa..probably what he meant

i dont think its a big deal either way he took those bullets and lost some organs the lies are on him and his bussines nobody here can say other wise. They never got the guy who shot him so george never ratted anyone out maybe he had a idea who shot him. If it really was under some shady shit he did the right thing by lying plain and simple what was he going to say to the pulic.

SB

i dont think its a big deal either way he took those bullets and lost some organs the lies are on him and his bussines nobody here can say other wise. They never got the guy who shot him so george never ratted anyone out maybe he had a idea who shot him. If it really was under some shady shit he did the right thing by lying plain and simple what was he going to say to the pulic.

SB

No doubt!

PO

Last edited:
First time I heard about this I almost fell off my Dinosaur!

Welcome to a loooong time ago Phil! haha :p

Im curious to see if he puts out a video anytime soon with an apology or explanation, someone like this shouldnt have sponsors ever again, jesus. completely delusional.
Its one thing to make up a story, i can understand that, he was in a bad neighborhood and all but to say your a LE officer... wtf?

Maybe he was a security guard at the local mall. I would lie and say I was a cop too!!! Nobody wants to be a mall cop!!:D

Then again, if I was a mall cop that looked like GF, it might not be so bad! Either way, that really ruined the ON story/video I watched of him telling his story!!:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws