over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Where do you get your Yamamoto stuff from? I used to get their pharma grade bcaas from a medical site years ago quality was bad none. You also and I skimmed so if I missed I apologize, I get the goals but what r your starting stats if you don’t mind.

That post was from 4 years ago. I also live in Europe so it's not hard for me to get that brand. Saying that it's not a popular brand in the UK. I can't recall the website I used. I don't think I have used the brand since. Nothing wrong with them but nothing special about the brand either.

My goals are much different now. I was going to start a new log but figured I would wait until I turn 40 and start a new one for that. I can't recall my starting stats but I got up to nearly 270 and when I was looking my best I think I was about 255. I am lighter now but not doing too bad considering my body is a complete mess :eek::D

I recall someone asking me about my progress in this log and whilst things have been very up and down I recall posting pics and they did show nice progress but I can't seem to find them in a post. So I will post below some of my better ones.

That post was from 4 years ago. I also live in Europe so it's not hard for me to get that brand. Saying that it's not a popular brand in the UK. I can't recall the website I used. I don't think I have used the brand since. Nothing wrong with them but nothing special about the brand either.

My goals are much different now. I was going to start a new log but figured I would wait until I turn 40 and start a new one for that. I can't recall my starting stats but I got up to nearly 270 and when I was looking my best I think I was about 255. I am lighter now but not doing too bad considering my body is a complete mess :eek::D
You turn 40 this year? For me it was a head fuck but a few years later I’m doing as good as I did at 28 but it does take a lil more effort. We’ll and I have a baby an a preggo wife but I was like it’s over at 40 and really I’m coming into some of the best years of my life I feel like bc I have balance and success when I was younger literally every second was bodybuilding and yes success but no connections no savings just living that dream, no regrets but I am excited for you going into this

I recall someone asking me about my progress in this log and whilst things have been very up and down I recall posting pics and they did show nice progress but I can't seem to find them in a post. So I will post below some of my better ones.

Great to see those shots of you through the years. Nice development 👍

Attachments

• IMG_3878.jpeg
    IMG_3878.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3879.jpeg
    IMG_3879.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3880.jpeg
    IMG_3880.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3881.jpeg
    IMG_3881.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3882.jpeg
    IMG_3882.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3883.jpeg
    IMG_3883.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3884.jpeg
    IMG_3884.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
Great to see those shots of you through the years. Nice development 👍
You look great bro, your chest is long as fuck you hit the genetic jack pot there that’s a rare chest. Obviously you put in the work to grow it but damn

Good looks man!

You turn 40 this year? For me it was a head fuck but a few years later I’m doing as good as I did at 28 but it does take a lil more effort. We’ll and I have a baby an a preggo wife but I was like it’s over at 40 and really I’m coming into some of the best years of my life I feel like bc I have balance and success when I was younger literally every second was bodybuilding and yes success but no connections no savings just living that dream, no regrets but I am excited for you going into this

Yes I do. I seem to have gone backwards in life but everything is still good. It's strange because I always assumed I would be "normal" and meet someone special and have kids but it hasn't happened yet. Still plenty of time but for the first time in my life I thought would I be depressed/sad if that doesn't happen and I don't think I would. I am just going with the flow. Everything could change very fast so I am open for anything. I do need to start going easier when I go out and I will do that. Although I go to Benidorm with my mates in 2 days so that will be a messy week but I look forward to it :D

It was my friends bday on Sat so I went out for that. I had planned to come home for 2am but that turned out to be 8am. Trust me it could have been much worse but still not great. My mate was actually trying to get me to come and see 2 girls at 10am because he was still out but I said no. Sunday was a day of laying about and trying to drink lot's of water. I thought about fasting for 24 hours but got hungry so had 2 meals of chicken, rice and fruit.

Today has all been about getting back to normal ASAP. I don't want to be hungover for my flight so I took all my vits. I added in some synthelamin (vit b12) and some inj vit c. I drank green shakes, ate lot's of clean food and took about 20ml synthergine. I trained really hard and made sure to get a sauna and a cold shower afterwards. I feel good now. Tomorrow will be the same as today. In the gym I didn't have anyone to take an updated pic of me so asked some random lad but the 2 he took look terrible so I will ask someone else tomorrow.

The hotel we booked is nice and it has a gym so I plan to train light most days. My body will be a mess but I will try and fit some good with all the bad. It has a spa so I will be going to that for saunas, steam room etc. I will get a massage as well because my body definitely needs it. It's all inclusive so I will probably eat a lot per meal but probably only 2 meals per day. No chance for breakfast unless I am walking in at that time so it will be lunch and dinner and I will try and fit in loads of meat and fruit. I just ate half a large watermelon after my post workout meal and will finish off the other half tomorrow. I am definitely going to be more sensible this year but it's worth noting I said this last year and I went to Benidorm and went missing for 2 days and ended up partying with a crazy group of girls from Manchester :D

Yea, E has done a remarkable job both in his development and maintaining such a small waist through the years. Amazing.

Yea, E has done a remarkable job both in his development and maintaining such a small waist through the years. Amazing.
Thanks but my waist is big but from the front it can look really small. I have very wide hips so there is nothing I can really do about it. I have definitely been careful (well most of the time) with making it worse though because it could have been very easy. I am very sensitive to certain foods and it would only take a few days (well a few hours :eek:) of eating those foods for my waist to look like I am clinically obese. I lost all my pics from the past because the image uploader website went down but I have posted my distended gut before and it was crazy. People were legit surprised and the funny thing was 3 days later I had a 6 pack and fairly tight abs. I am probably much wider than people realize because my hips are really wide. Even with a 6 pack and fairly lean I can be in 38 inch pants but I am in 36 inches now so it's gone down a little.

One good tip for people though especially when dieting is you do your normal diet and move gradually down and the focus should always be macronutrients, total calories and net energy balance. However when you come all the way down put thought into food volume as well. Whenever I eat a sensible amount and pick foods I digest well I am always able to get my waist down a lot. I haven't done that this time but if I had I could easy knock off another 2 inches. Even if I am eating low calories if I am pounding broccoli and other low calorie foods (veg) I notice a big difference. Vacuums really come to life on an empty stomach as well but they should be performed throughout the day if someone is really keen in getting their waist down. It's more just learning to hold your waist in all day that has the best effect though. I think I need to relearn that as I have definitely slipped recently :D

Yes I do. I seem to have gone backwards in life but everything is still good. It's strange because I always assumed I would be "normal" and meet someone special and have kids but it hasn't happened yet. Still plenty of time but for the first time in my life I thought would I be depressed/sad if that doesn't happen and I don't think I would. I am just going with the flow. Everything could change very fast so I am open for anything. I do need to start going easier when I go out and I will do that. Although I go to Benidorm with my mates in 2 days so that will be a messy week but I look forward to it :D

It was my friends bday on Sat so I went out for that. I had planned to come home for 2am but that turned out to be 8am. Trust me it could have been much worse but still not great. My mate was actually trying to get me to come and see 2 girls at 10am because he was still out but I said no. Sunday was a day of laying about and trying to drink lot's of water. I thought about fasting for 24 hours but got hungry so had 2 meals of chicken, rice and fruit.

Today has all been about getting back to normal ASAP. I don't want to be hungover for my flight so I took all my vits. I added in some synthelamin (vit b12) and some inj vit c. I drank green shakes, ate lot's of clean food and took about 20ml synthergine. I trained really hard and made sure to get a sauna and a cold shower afterwards. I feel good now. Tomorrow will be the same as today. In the gym I didn't have anyone to take an updated pic of me so asked some random lad but the 2 he took look terrible so I will ask someone else tomorrow.

The hotel we booked is nice and it has a gym so I plan to train light most days. My body will be a mess but I will try and fit some good with all the bad. It has a spa so I will be going to that for saunas, steam room etc. I will get a massage as well because my body definitely needs it. It's all inclusive so I will probably eat a lot per meal but probably only 2 meals per day. No chance for breakfast unless I am walking in at that time so it will be lunch and dinner and I will try and fit in loads of meat and fruit. I just ate half a large watermelon after my post workout meal and will finish off the other half tomorrow. I am definitely going to be more sensible this year but it's worth noting I said this last year and I went to Benidorm and went missing for 2 days and ended up partying with a crazy group of girls from Manchester :D
40 was a head fuck for me but my test was literally 0 bc we were in fertility, now I’m still a dad to a baby but I’m a few weeks into my first prep in years and I feel awesome pretty much everyday, I do still overtrain some and then I take a day but I’ve had a crazy life and many friends own businesses and are at the point where they don’t really work any more and their lives seem easier but that said I’m good now and had my 20s and 30s looking like a Greek god on steroids doing what I wanted when I wanted and I wouldn’t trade that. Partying in Miami with a pocket full of snaps at 25 is way better than doing it over 40 and jive done both. My friends kids are out the house so now they travel more than I can but as I said I did it my way.

How you doing mate?

Sorry this is very late. Too much to go over but I was planning to start posting again in a new log after I turned 40 (late Dec). I figured this log is so old and my goals have changed along the way and it would be good to start a new one. Although the last few weeks hasn't been great so I have left it until I knew I was mentally ready to start posting daily and put the time that is needed into my log.

The main thing is my dog Flex started acting strange and it was his back again and whilst painkillers helped massively and he seemed to get back to normal once he stopped his anti-inflammatory the pain come back within a few days. I went out on NYE and my parents looked after Flex and when I got back they said he wasn't right and he was really bad (shaking all over and in bad pain) so I booked him in for an MRI scan the next day. I won't go into too much detail but I can't afford this treatment so it's been stressful and I am lending the money so he can be treated. He has another full disc rupture. One disc is mild and one is severe so the bad thing is that mild one could become a problem in the future. He will never be allowed to jump up and down from the sofa again and I won't even take him on too long of a walk again even if he makes a full recovery because I need to be extra careful with him because this will be his second surgery and he is only 6 years old. He should be having surgery this week and I expect the call tomorrow.

Regarding me I have been really good. Over recent months I have been especially laid back in my approach. I always train hard and I usually eat a solid diet but I really went off track in many ways. I went about 2 months eating approx 100g protein daily solely because I didn't have much appetite and was happy to just maintain a decent look (albeit smaller). The rest of my diet was clean with some treats so just low food and I leaned out and dropped weight because of it. I didn't inject anything for over 6 weeks and when I was on stuff I was doing 1 shot of approx 200mg every 5-10 days (literally not even bothering to recall the days just around that time). I then started a more fixed/better routine and was using 0.7ml test and 0.3ml mast e every week. I injected 300mg test a few days ago so I guess I will carry that on until I get some new stuff to run a proper cycle. I have some bits but I want to run certain compounds so I will stick to 300mg for now.

My diet now is very good but still with some added treats (mainly chocolate and cheesecake) so they will be taken away. I am eating more protein so around 200-250g per day and I will increase that to 300g and so on. I will clean it up and add more clean food and go back to my usual 5 meals per day (been having 4 recently). So everything is moving up nicely. I am looking decent for me just on the smaller size but that will come back quickly considering what I have been doing the last few months compared to what I have planned. I weighed myself for the first time in over a year the other day and I was 113kg so not bad at all considering my lack of food and AAS over the last few months.

My plan is actually the same as this thread title so my goals haven't changed exactly. I want to grow whilst improving athleticism. As a result growth won't be crazy (well it will be initially :D) because I value other things more these days. I want to be a freak in many different ways so I will be working on various things (more on that later). The fact I have to deal with a messed up lower back through it all is definitely a major hindrance but I will try my best. I am going to run some different compounds for a change and make it very old school. Although I plan to add in certain peptides and some exciting stuff a long the way. My mentality has changed recently and it makes for better reading :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131