over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Yes when it's good it's amazing. I love extra mature cheese. I only have a small portion and that is key. Occasionally I will melt it on top of a steak which tastes amazing. It's high in saturated fat but I think that is beneficial when the portion size is controlled. Cheddar cheese contains many nutrients including calcium, vitamin a and phosphorus. It also provides sustained aminos acids and is high in leucine. It's fairly high in sodium but that is something I like to have in every meal. A lot of people think certain foods should not be in healthy plans but for me it's all about what I enjoy plus balance, total calories, macro and micro nutrients.
Interesting, I've never heard of it. I don't think we have it in the US

I am good. I will start updating again :)

After I turned 40 I decided to downsize. It wasn't hard because I just ate what I wanted so all the same foods just less of them. Whilst I never really forcefed when consuming 5-6 decent meals per day I would have to tell my self to eat a meal every 2-3 hours. Otherwise I could happily go another 2 hours on my computer etc and not think about eating and before I realize I am at 3 meals for the day and it's bedtime.

I have the bug again though after travelling and meeting some great bodybuilders. Things will be slightly different as my aim is to look fantastic but also be able to perform at a high level as well. I will get fitter as I improve my physique so it's not just about the inside. My diet is similar but just more nutrient dense foods and less rice than before. More healthy fats and less starchy carbs as a result.

I went off gear then I done all different things. I was using test and deca recently but for some reason I am not responding well to deca like I have in the past. I started getting acne (back and shoulders) after adding it in so I am dropped it. Now I am going to just use test at 1ml (300mg) EOD for now and go from there. Before this it was literally 2 injs per week. So starting a few days ago I will be at 1.05g test per week which is plenty for me. I will definitely add something else in when I feel like it.

I am still training PPL excluding a few full body workouts recently. My training has been very intense recently and I plan to keep it that way. A mixture of rep ranges as usual but using the PPL framework to work from. I have been having issues when I push the cardio output (weight training) which is annoying because I wanted to do more training that gets my heart rate high. My anxiety was kicking off and another reason why I dropped the deca. Basically anytime I got really out of breath my mind/body would go into panic. It happened after an intense sled push set and after 2 intense hack squatting sets. As a result I have recently been doing more lower rep sets and trying to really control my breathing. I need to et blood work done and will see how everything is including prolactin and cortisol.

Tomorrow I will be training legs which should be fun. Today was an off day. I will start posting about my training from now on.

I am starting 2.5ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen preworkout tomorrow. I will also add in insulin in 2 weeks and will start at 5iu preworkout and 10iu post workout. I will get some new pics posted soon. I am building the food up and today I ate...

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of toasted tiger bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 1 clementine, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.

Sirloin steak, sweet potatoe, 1/2 avocado, 1 banana and strawberries.

Chicken Breast, brazil nuts, walnuts, black grapes and 1 pink lady apple.

Rump steak, red/yellow peppers, extra mature cheddar cheese, raspberries and 1 actimel yoghurt.

Tomorrow will be similar but on workout days I will add in jasmine/wild rice (or oats) pre and post workout. My intra shake also contains EAA's and honey at the moment. So overall less carbs than normal but more fats. I will increase things as I move along but I am most happy when eating like this.
Glad to see ya back bro 💪

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of toasted tiger bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 1 clementine, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.
800ug L-methylfolate, 56mg oregano oil and 2g fish oil.
Sirloin steak, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 avocado and black grapes.
2.5ml synthetine, 1ml syntheselen and 50mg proviron.
INTRA- EAA's, glycerol (etc) and honey.
Chicken Breast, jasmine rice and 2 bananas.
Wagyu steak, red/yellow peppers, extra mature cheddar cheese, raspberries and 1 actimel yoghurt.

1ml (300mg) Sustanon, 4000FU nattokinase, 6000IU vitamin d, 2g fish oil, 56mg oregano oil, 800mg boswellia serrata and 1000mg vitamin c.

Smith Machine Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets (the last being a drop set).
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets (the last being a drop set).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets.
Leg Press... 2 working sets.
DB Squats... 2 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with Leg Extensions... 2 working sets.
Stretches.

The plan was to just do seated leg curls but there was a couple on the machine so I done lying leg curls thinking I will swop over when they are done. I don't like to go very heavy when lying and that was my plan today. The couple took so long I just went over to the leg press. At the end I figured instead of just leg extensions I would superset the seated leg curls I didn't do earlier. The machines are next to each other so it's ideal and it finished things off nicely.

Yes when it's good it's amazing. I love extra mature cheese. I only have a small portion and that is key. Occasionally I will melt it on top of a steak which tastes amazing. It's high in saturated fat but I think that is beneficial when the portion size is controlled. Cheddar cheese contains many nutrients including calcium, vitamin a and phosphorus. It also provides sustained aminos acids and is high in leucine. It's fairly high in sodium but that is something I like to have in every meal. A lot of people think certain foods should not be in healthy plans but for me it's all about what I enjoy plus balance, total calories, macro and micro nutrients.
Oh, I think extra mature cheddar cheese is called extra sharp cheddar cheese in the US....

I had a great PUSH workout yesterday. I am getting stronger and will slowly push that over the following months. Things are really building up nicely and I have added a little size back recently. Today was PULL day and that looked like...

Rear Delt Flyes... 2 working sets.
Chest Supported High Row... 2 working sets.
Cable Straight Arm Pulldown... 2 working sets.
Machine Lat Row... 2 working sets.
Zercher Shrugs... 2 working sets.
Machine Bi-cep Curls... 1 working set.
Reverse Curls... 1 working set.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
1 Tri-set of DB Curls, Reverse Barbell Curls and DB Hammer Curls.
Stretches.

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of toasted tiger bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 1 mango, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.
12x 3% Beef meatballs, brown rice, 1 avocado and red grapes.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and 2 bananas.
12 x 3% Beef meatballs, red/yellow peppers, walnuts, brazil nuts and 1 actimel yoghurt.

4000FU nattokinase, 6000IU vitamin d, 2g fish oil, 56mg oregano oil, 800mg boswellia serrata and 1000mg vitamin c.

I couldn't think of the name but just checked. When I write in my intra shake "glycerol (etc)" I mean the product called FSU Serum by Inspired Nutraceuticals. I was taking 2 tablespoons but now I just pour it in my intra shake...

I had a great PUSH workout yesterday. I am getting stronger and will slowly push that over the following months. Things are really building up nicely and I have added a little size back recently. Today was PULL day and that looked like...

Stretches.

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of toasted tiger bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 1 mango, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.
12 x 3% Beef meatballs, red/yellow peppers, walnuts, brazil nuts and 1 actimel yoghurt.

4000FU nattokinase, 6000IU vitamin d, 2g fish oil, 56mg oregano oil, 800mg boswellia serrata and 1000mg vitamin c.

I couldn't think of the name but just checked. When I write in my intra shake "glycerol (etc)" I mean the product called FSU Serum by Inspired Nutraceuticals. I was taking 2 tablespoons but now I just pour it in my intra shake...

I thought we're supposed to take Nattokinase first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

Stretches.

How do you find the pump/INTRA product?

Have you tried just cheap vegetable glycerol at 20g/2 TBPS, it's much cheaper?

I thought we're supposed to take Nattokinase first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

I usually split the dose but since I restarted I have just been taking it pre bed (when I dose most things). It works no matter when you dose it. There has been literature recommending both times for different reasons. It's often recommended in the morning to get the full benefits because your stomach is empty and digestive enzymes are minimal so you get better assimilation/absorption. Then there is research that taking it pre bed is best especially for blood circulation issues because blood flow slows down when sleeping. I am not worried either way but if you want the best absorption first thing in the morning might be best.

I usually split the dose but since I restarted I have just been taking it pre bed (when I dose most things). It works no matter when you dose it. There has been literature recommending both times for different reasons. It's often recommended in the morning to get the full benefits because your stomach is empty and digestive enzymes are minimal so you get better assimilation/absorption. Then there is research that taking it pre bed is best especially for blood circulation issues because blood flow slows down when sleeping. I am not worried either way but if you want the best absorption first thing in the morning might be best.
That's good to know; I'm about to start taking T4 and I know you're supposed to take that by itself on an empty stomach, so maybe I'll take the nattokinase before bed

How do you find the pump/INTRA product?

Have you tried just cheap vegetable glycerol at 20g/2 TBPS, it's much cheaper?

Surprisingly I haven't and I write that because I have said to myself about 10 times in the last decade I should order some of that but still haven't :D I know quite a few guys who buy it from Amazon for very cheap and do it that way. I will have to try it out because larger doses are definitely more beneficial intra workout. I was just ordering a preworkout and noticed the Inspired one and added that to the cart then I saw their pump product on sale so I added it in.

I couldn't tell you about just the pump product because I have used it with the preworkout every time but the combination is definitely gtg. Although I get good pumps anyway and using just salt and water facilitates that so it's by no means needed. As my routine hasn't been great in recent months I want to optimize everything including intra workout. Nothing beats a fantastic pump and that combined with adding in various aids intra workout is only going to help me in the long term. I randomly added in 40mg dbol before my last workout with the supps and whilst to other people they might not have looked impressive my legs felt fucking enormous so that was a nice feeling. Literally the best pump I have had in a very long time and I didn't use any insulin.

I am feeling much better now and things are building up nicely. I had trained a few days in a row so after training legs I said to myself to have the weekend off. My legs are sore today so I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

I am not using orals now but when getting ready to train legs I said to myself a big session and get a crazy pump so I decided to take 40mg dbol to help matters :D The pump was crazy and my legs felt like they had doubled in size. I have such long legs though it probably didn't translate in real life but it still felt great :D

Smith Machine Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets (the last being a drop set).
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets (the last being a drop set).
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls... 3 working sets for each side .
Weighted Step Ups... 2 working sets for each side.
Leg Press... 4 working sets.
Zercher Squats... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of sourdough bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.
Rump steak, jasmine rice and cinnamon pineapple.
2.5ml synthetine, 1ml syntheselen, 40mg dbol and 50mg proviron.
INTRA- EAA's, FSU serum and honey.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice, 1 green apple and 2 bananas.
5% Beef meatballs, extra mature cheddar cheese, 1 avocado and 1 actimel yoghurt.

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of olive bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.
Sirloin steak, garden peas and sweetcorn, 1 avocado and 1 banana.
50mg modafinil, 50mg proviron, 2 scoops of Inspired DVST8 Dark, 2ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen.
INTRA- EAA's and FSU serum.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and honey.
5% Beef meatballs, broccoli, extra mature cheddar cheese, blueberries, and 1 actimel yoghurt.

Cable Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets the last being a drop set.
Standing Unilateral Cable Shoulder Press... 2 working sets for each side.
Pec Deck... 2 working sets.
Incline DB Press... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Chest Press... 1 working drop set for each side.
SkullCrushers... 2 working sets.
1 Giant set of Tri-Cep Pushdowns, Machine Extensions, Machine Dips (using the Assisted Pull Up machine), Rope Pushdowns, Lat Pulldown Pushdowns and Close Grip Press Ups.
Stretches.

I went heavy with the unilateral chest presses and my left side just collapsed which has never happened. It felt weaker so I will monitor things but I am sure it will be a very temporary thing. The machine is super heavy and not like most presses. I had 4pps (feels like 6pps) and on my right I got 5 reps and on my left it collapsed on the 1st rep. I wasn't going to risk it so moved down to 3pps and repped that and then dropped down to 2pps to finish off. Earlier on I struggled with my left side on the cable shoulder presses as well which by the way feel amazing. I can position the cables perfectly so I can press in the scapular plane whilst I use my other arm for support and it has a nice feel to it.

Tomorrow will be PULL day and I will use the same preworkout cocktail that I used today. When I tried 100mg+ of modafinil in the past it made me feel off so I left it for awhile. Now with approx 1/4 tab (50mg) the added focus is great and when I combine that with my preworkout synergistic affect is amazing. The 50mg proviron, 2ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen just add to things even more so a great mix if you want to take something to give you a massive boost before training.

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil, 2 pieces of olive bread with extra virgin olive oil, blueberries, 85% dark chocolate and a black coffee.
Sirloin steak, garden peas and sweetcorn, 1 avocado and 1 banana.
50mg modafinil, 50mg proviron, 2 scoops of Inspired DVST8 Dark, 2ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen.
INTRA- EAA's and FSU serum.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and honey.
5% Beef meatballs, broccoli, extra mature cheddar cheese, blueberries, and 1 actimel yoghurt.

Cable Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets the last being a drop set.
Standing Unilateral Cable Shoulder Press... 2 working sets for each side.
Pec Deck... 2 working sets.
Incline DB Press... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Chest Press... 1 working drop set for each side.
SkullCrushers... 2 working sets.
1 Giant set of Tri-Cep Pushdowns, Machine Extensions, Machine Dips (using the Assisted Pull Up machine), Rope Pushdowns, Lat Pulldown Pushdowns and Close Grip Press Ups.
Stretches.

I went heavy with the unilateral chest presses and my left side just collapsed which has never happened. It felt weaker so I will monitor things but I am sure it will be a very temporary thing. The machine is super heavy and not like most presses. I had 4pps (feels like 6pps) and on my right I got 5 reps and on my left it collapsed on the 1st rep. I wasn't going to risk it so moved down to 3pps and repped that and then dropped down to 2pps to finish off. Earlier on I struggled with my left side on the cable shoulder presses as well which by the way feel amazing. I can position the cables perfectly so I can press in the scapular plane whilst I use my other arm for support and it has a nice feel to it.

Tomorrow will be PULL day and I will use the same preworkout cocktail that I used today. When I tried 100mg+ of modafinil in the past it made me feel off so I left it for awhile. Now with approx 1/4 tab (50mg) the added focus is great and when I combine that with my preworkout synergistic affect is amazing. The 50mg proviron, 2ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen just add to things even more so a great mix if you want to take something to give you a massive boost before training.
I like modafanil, but I prefer bromantane. I've been meaning to get some more. I wish the sources here carried it.

i love modafanil but my sleep is fucked on it even at low dose.

i love modafanil but my sleep is fucked on it even at low dose.

Last night I was wide awake at 4am and didn't go to bed until after 6am :eek: I took it with my preworkout around 6:30pm and it was a massive difference so I will make sure I take it earlier in the future.

Last night I was wide awake at 4am and didn't go to bed until after 6am :eek: I took it with my preworkout around 6:30pm and it was a massive difference so I will make sure I take it earlier in the future.
I tried taking it at noon, same shit 2 hours past midnight still wide awake...

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner