over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

J3 University- John Jewett

Can you find me some human studies on EQ, would really like to see some, I myself like eq but haven't used it since listening to Victor black.
It's not studied all that much, the information is out there, I don't have it right now. That said, I don't recommend that people use boldenone or see a good reason anymore, although it is considered a natural steroid, meaning your body already produces a small and insignificant amount of it, and it doesn't do anything too crazy, but it's really not worth it when you consider everything. It's possible that there may be an odd case where a person actually produces a significant amount of it naturally.

Trestolone is not a natural steroid, yet I recommend that someone take it if they desire to make serious morphological changes. Any side effect of Tren or Trest just comes with the territory for those few desiring to sacrifice in order to make such change.

@b-boy I can't find a single human study on EQ. I'd also like to know how Victor Black measures "kidney stress" because you can't really measure that.

There are no human studies on a whole slew of bodybuilding drugs, they just don't exist, people extrapolate from animal studies that's about it.

Don’t know anything about this guy and definitely don’t have any issue with collecting all the information one can. The only thing I would say is that it probably isn’t a good idea to get all of your information in regards to these things from a singular source.

I've seen a few of his videos , he seems knowledgeable but there are alot of people who sound smart.

How is he record with competitors as far as coaching them

John jewitt, no switch fitness and nick gloff all seem to work/ collab together quite a bit. Their training content is pretty informative and is good to watch and listen to.

Is there a difference between John's and Victor Black's approaches? I see Victor putting up John's endorsements. Victor's "module" costs, what, $20? Lol. Don't take boldenone or trest, same stuff. Because trest is so toxic it's actually catabolic.

But man that Victor, just nonstop complaining about everyone else and begging for follows, just negative energy Lol. Nothing wrong with the health conscious approach, but let's face it, it's hard to plan for 30-50 years down the line if you want to make a splash in bodybuilding much sooner lol. Not doing Dbol because of being afraid of dementia and alzheimers?

He says twice the usual clinical dose of steroids is fine. Based on what? Why not 3x?

So you believe luki7788? Why isn't he lying also? So luki and JP tell the truth cause what? Their not IFBB pro's? When you get a pro card you sign a waiver that says you have to lie about your dosages? I lie too then huh? The only pro bodybuilder that has stuck around this place. Why would I care what anyone thinks about my drug usage? So why would I lie about it? You do realize that some people out there like me, meadows, John Jewett don't really give two fucks (Meadows would tell people he knew).
I do believe luki yes but I also believe you and a select few others.

Perhaps I should have phrased what I said with 'In general' before it because I don't want to call someone a liar simply based on my gut feeling neither.

That being said I don't believe most people when it comes to drugs for the obvious reasons, IFBB Pro BB'er or not, Pro athlete or not... you get my point.

Perhaps my pessimism is unwarranted entirely but I've seen too much lying in my life when drugs are involved to not be one when it comes to this matter 😀

Is there a difference between John's and Victor Black's approaches? I see Victor putting up John's endorsements. Victor's "module" costs, what, $20? Lol. Don't take boldenone or trest, same stuff. Because trest is so toxic it's actually catabolic.

But man that Victor, just nonstop complaining about everyone else and begging for follows, just negative energy Lol. Nothing wrong with the health conscious approach, but let's face it, it's hard to plan for 30-50 years down the line if you want to make a splash in bodybuilding much sooner lol. Not doing Dbol because of being afraid of dementia and alzheimers?

He says twice the usual clinical dose of steroids is fine. Based on what? Why not 3x?

He made a brief appearance on here, it was a disaster….

So you believe luki7788? Why isn't he lying also? So luki and JP tell the truth cause what? Their not IFBB pro's? When you get a pro card you sign a waiver that says you have to lie about your dosages? I lie too then huh? The only pro bodybuilder that has stuck around this place. Why would I care what anyone thinks about my drug usage? So why would I lie about it? You do realize that some people out there like me, meadows, John Jewett don't really give two fucks (Meadows would tell people he knew).
Yes.. im very skeptical when anyone tells me their protocol.. people lie.. BUT.. I talked to John literally daily years ago while he was competing and he told me his usage.. it wasn't like people think.. why did I believe him over many others? Because he also told me the extreme end of things.. and told me many things outside of bodybuilding that he coukd have kept secret etc.. so yes I believed john.. I believed a few others as well.. but I also had a pro send me his cycle that was pretty extreme then post on here the next day ridiculous low doses " that he does".. so I've seen it go both ways.. but there are very honest pros out there..

John Jewett is a follower of sorts of Victor black.. he admits that in regards to blacks dosages and recommended compounds.. I personally think John Jewett is pretty honest in that regard..

Last edited:
Trestolone is not a natural steroid, yet I recommend that someone take it if they desire to make serious morphological changes. Any side effect of Tren or Trest just comes with the territory for those few desiring to sacrifice in order to make such change.
so you are a big fan of trest eh? tell us more please

Jewett using less PEDs than previously is very believable…he hasn’t made large improvements in muscularity in years and has been placing worse in pro shows/at the Olympia since he took this approach.

Some random older guy came up to me at the gym and said "man I'm going to keep at this until I have muscles like yours" I looked him in the face and told him "well then you better get use to sticking a needle in your ass if you want to look like me". TRUTH!
At least you told him an honest information....

Mike Arnold posted a lot about his experience with Trestolone just use the search button.
im very aware of what mike posted but mike isnt everyone. Trest is definitely one of those awesome or throw in the trash kind of things for people.

Jewett using less PEDs than previously is very believable…he hasn’t made large improvements in muscularity in years and has been placing worse in pro shows/at the Olympia since he took this approach.

He has lost that look and density, still comes out dry as hell, but the fullness and the hardness are not the same.

He has lost that look and density, still comes out dry as hell, but the fullness and the hardness are not the same.
It's not drugs that's holding John back it's genetics, his genetic shape and insertions are not like the genetic elite of the sport, he does the best with what he has been given by coming in very conditioned and hard.

He obtained 4th place in his first Olympia, won a show in his first year as a pro ... the problem for him is that the level of the new guys is very high.

9869BF3C-52CB-4C0B-A062-06F611983F77.jpeg
I think depth of competition has definitely improved in the 212 since 2019 but to me there seems to be clear regression from his best look (2019 Olympia on right) to his most recent look (2021 Tampa Pro on left), even taking into account better lighting and tan on the right.

Attachments

• 10B79D1E-CFE7-489E-81A7-057E79D9598F.jpeg
    10B79D1E-CFE7-489E-81A7-057E79D9598F.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 37
  • FFCF647C-2AD3-4D25-A451-3812836AD9B2.jpeg
    FFCF647C-2AD3-4D25-A451-3812836AD9B2.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 39
  • BBEE2916-6075-4303-B95B-F722CCBD4F08.jpeg
    BBEE2916-6075-4303-B95B-F722CCBD4F08.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 38
View attachment 144250
I think depth of competition has definitely improved in the 212 since 2019 but to me there seems to be clear regression from his best look (2019 Olympia on right) to his most recent look (2021 Tampa Pro on left), even taking into account better lighting and tan on the right.
So he apparently wiped off some muscle mass and is in a weaker condition. But you have to take into account that he is in prep from practically the beginning of the year, which is all the time in a caloric deficit, so it was inevitable. With so much time in prep, you'll only end up looking worse. I need a decent offseason to regenerate and rebuild up mass

So he apparently wiped off some muscle mass and is in a weaker condition. But you have to take into account that he is in prep from practically the beginning of the year, which is all the time in a caloric deficit, so it was inevitable. With so much time in prep, you'll only end up looking worse. I need a decent offseason to regenerate and rebuild up mass

I think many athletes make that mistake, they try to lengthen their contest look too long, then, they do more cardio or harder diet with the intention of improving the condition, add the stress of the peak week... and the result is that each show looks worse. For most, once they achieve contest condition, the window to do some shows and still look good is quite short, 4 to 8 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws