mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Josh Lenartowicz, 4 weeks out from Tampa pro....

Journalists are scum bags, they'll come to bodybuilders claiming to write a good positive story and try to rope you in with questions about drugs etc and then they'll take everything out of context and write some bullshit about body dysmorphia or some other shit and paint body builders int he most negative light. Happened to my friend more than a few times and now he just plain refuses to talk to any journalist. So I don't blame Josh for not saying anything about drugs he actually explained this in a podcast last week. At least that article is more positive towards body builders which is rare to find

I saw this article Josh Lenartowicz the Australian bodybuilder spending $700 a WEEK on food  | Daily Mail Online about being natural and couldn't help but laugh. Come on :banghead:

Look who the article is made by. With publications like these you do not admit to jaywalking, never mind anything more serious.
These are the countries' national newspapers owned by the goverment with the general public as the audience (mostly leftards).
You have to keep things in perspective.

Look who the article is made by. With publications like these you do not admit to jaywalking, never mind anything more serious.
These are the countries' national newspapers owned by the goverment with the general public as the audience (mostly leftards).
You have to keep things in perspective.

Good point and I did realize that when I first saw where the article was from. I do believe I've seen else where him stating something along the natty lines but I can't remember where I saw it. I'm interested in seeing where Lee Priest calls him out because I haven't seen or heard about that. Besides this article I actually like the guy and have viewed his training videos on his youtube.

There are certain reasons why he has to declare loudly that he is natural.

I can bring him here and he can answer any questions you guys might have, but keep in mind what I just wrote above, so don't put him in any uncomfortable situations.

If I'm not mistaken, Australia has ridiculous laws on steroid use. Super strict.
So OBVIOUSLYYYY this dude is going to say he's natural. Lee would do the same shit if he was in his position.

If I'm not mistaken, Australia has ridiculous laws on steroid use. Super strict.
So OBVIOUSLYYYY this dude is going to say he's natural. Lee would do the same shit if he was in his position.
Yes we do, steroids are in the same schedule as heroin and cocaine. To top that off we have the worst customs in the world. So the fact that Josh is this big and doing this well really speaks volumes about him. Bodybuilding isn't easy in Australia.

Josh is trying to make a living out of it, you can understand why he wants to protect his brand identity

Many years ago I was at a food expo and 'Chop Chop Chicken' was on display, I remembered the brand as BigKiwi mentioned it when he was on TV and all of a sudden every gym head was loading up their trolley with Chop Chop Chicken. I started talking to the fella and told him I heard about them from Justin Rhys, his reply - 'Oh Yeah that Bodybuilding guy, we gave him some freebies for the plug on TV but we have to keep our distance due to the whole steroid thing'

I agree. Aesthetic falls to raw size today... But let's be real, even if he stayed streamlined and focused on aesthetic, he'd never have the genetics or structure to do any damage. The size game is the only one most of these guys can play when they don't have the beautiful structure some of the others do. Being an undeniably huge freaky mass monster is his only path to high placings in a major show like the O. He's doing that part well and is making some waves. He does look a lot like Jay structure wise.

I wonder about his heart and health having put on so much tissue in a relatively short amount of years. He's definitely on a mission, seen some of his day in the life videos. Laser focused on his objective.
x2

If you aren't not pretty Rhoden, dextor, victor, you better get real ugly Josh, Dallas to make an impact in this sport. Size game still gets rewarded unfortunately.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Josh claimed that he is natural aND Lee Priest called him out.
What BigChef really. He actually said that mate did he ? fuck come on lol

Edit :- Just read what Big A said makes sense Aussies are fucking lunatics. They become a country out of GB and follow moatly everything what GB does political ly. but didnt copy the steroid laws of UK. what a shame.

Even have a national holiday in oz on queens birthday lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
There are certain reasons why he has to declare loudly that he is natural.

I can bring him here and he can answer any questions you guys might have, but keep in mind what I just wrote above, so don't put him in any uncomfortable situations.

You know that's not likely to happen... :eek: Unfortunately... :( So for his own safety/sake, I wouldn't bother Josh and just leave him alone doing his thing stress free... ;)

The $700 probably isn't too far off considering how expensive Australia is
Their wages are high too though. My close mate is a physiotherapist there and he makes much more like double the money a physio makes in UK. same job role. less stress and workload.

Australia has a better standard of living overall. Less stress more chilled out according to him.

He is been asking me for a loooooong time to sell my house and move to aussie land.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Their wages are high too though. My close mate is a physiotherapist there and he makes much more like double the money a physio makes in UK. same job role. less stress and workload.

Australia has a better standard of living overall. Less stress more chilled out according to him.

He is been asking me for a loooooong time to sell my house and move to aussie land.

Lol that's quickly changing mate. Yeah physios make good money and some other careers make good money too. But the average wage is barely enough to survive these days. And everything else keeps rising especially here in Sydney. Some other towns could be considered more chilled etc but the bigger cities aren't. Though Aussies in terms of personality are chilled, probably too chilled. The higher wages are offset by the higher costs of living so it ends up being the same as everywhere else. Sydney and Melbourne are top 5 or there abouts in the most expensive cities to live in the world I believe.

Lol that's quickly changing mate. Yeah physios make good money and some other careers make good money too. But the average wage is barely enough to survive these days. And everything else keeps rising especially here in Sydney. Some other towns could be considered more chilled etc but the bigger cities aren't. Though Aussies in terms of personality are chilled, probably too chilled. The higher wages are offset by the higher costs of living so it ends up being the same as everywhere else. Sydney and Melbourne are top 5 or there abouts in the most expensive cities to live in the world I believe.

x2 for this. Yes the wages may be higher for some jobs in comparison to others, but when its $4.95 for a regular sized coffee or $10-12 AUD for a kg of chicken tits, it adds up pretty quickly.

x2 for this. Yes the wages may be higher for some jobs in comparison to others, but when its $4.95 for a regular sized coffee or $10-12 AUD for a kg of chicken tits, it adds up pretty quickly.
I get £5.50 - 1 kg chicken breast and thats a cheap source. it can go like 7-8-9 quid so in Aussie dollors

i just converted...

5.50 GBP =9.19621AUD

British Pound1 GBP = 1.67204 AUD

Australian Dollar

so thats nearly 10-12 dollors. same sort of price really.

UK is no cheap.

I get £5.50 - 1 kg chicken breast and thats a cheap source. it can go like 7-8-9 quid so in Aussie dollors

i just converted...

5.50 GBP =9.19621AUD

Australian Dollar

UK is no cheap.

gotta pay for all the welfare recipients, right babe?

i just converted...

5.50 GBP =9.19621AUD

Australian Dollar

UK is no cheap.

I usually pick up fresh skinless chicken breast for $7.49aud a kg in my part of Australia.

$2.19 a pound for chicken breast here. And if it's listed for more than that I get tuna instead lol

USA USA USA!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity