over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juice abuse?

Demonox14

Registered
I have a friend who is in constant competition with his brother.. His brother is a natural pro..but for some reason he have gone an alternative way and juices gram for gram.. which makes him a juicer.... His brother looks very good for being natrual but he is no where close to his brother.... he stays lean which I envy him for but, I started thinking when does juicing becomes a serious addiction/ habit...I mean the guy takes pro dosages.. I don't want to step on anybodies toes but maybe a top national bb dosages and I can't let him keep doing this to himself... I have set my self to take minimal dosages while taking breaks.. and I have no problem gaining lbm while on minimum 100 to 200 mg a week... I feel like this guy been taking so much that his body stop responding to low dosages and he needs to feel like superman... I care for him and I want him to be responsible and at least set goals and reach them each time he decides to juice.. this is one thing I practice on... If I have a lagging part or want to add more thickiness I prepare with the reuslts I want to achieve, I'm bringing up this part with this plan.. you have to be prepared to go to battle or else its pointless.. He is juicing to waste his money and it becomes a habit for luxury of for the look to impress people or girls.. I get sick to my stomach when I hear shit like.. "man I can't wait to I juice.. girls will be drooling all over my striated and vascular cock" lol! but somthing similar, like a narsistic view.. It makes me laugh but then I think.. what a fucking meathead... I really believe the problem I'm dealing with this guy is.. let me take the dosages he is taking and I will show him how its done... with proper nutrition and planning... and we will see the difference in results... I might have to burst his bubble and set him down to reality.. to see that his whole approach his wrong and if he keeps up with his lifestyle of drinking and smoking while juicing .. he will crash.. take this serious and make some changes to his approach to drugs and respect the bodybuilding community... its exhausting... question on proper diet, dosage.. and I tell him with caution to the T.. with the help from this board... while telling him the side effect of everything he is willing to take.... I'm sure everyone on this board have some friend or someone they know.. embarrass them making it obvious to everyone they juice with a oily face and blood shot red color skin from high blood pressure:s:eek:rt-smi ... GOD I CAN GO ON, BUT SOMEONE VENT WITH ME AND TELL ME WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ..HELP

Last edited:
ok

do you "juice"? which show do you plan on showing this person or anyone else how its done? got any current pics?
whats your cycle look like?

i have friends who do the same thing. i used to do the same thing. then i started seeing people who actually knew what they were doing fly by me at a lower dose. sometime you just need a wake up call. the problem is you dont know what wake up call will get through to him.

You can give your friend your opinion but remember its his choice. It could be smoking, over eating or juicing does not matter. People that smoke know it could kill them but they still do it. Addicted, I dont feel cigarettes or whatever are anymore addicting than soda or having a sweet tooth. People always listen to who they admire and look up too. If your just a casual buddy he probably will just blow you off. I dont feel we should judge someone on why they juice this or that much. Everyone has there own reason why. WOuld you confront this person in the same manner if he over indulged in too much candy. Hope I didnt get off the subject to much.

he has his own incentive and opinion but I hate seeing this because at some point he will crash and possibly be another one to make the entire enhanced community look like shit. steroids did this and that and cause all these side effect and health problems that cant be resolved.

Playing devil's advocate:

Perhaps, he looks at you and thinks youre wasting your time busting your ass and sacrificing all the "good" things in life. All the while youre using tiny doses and getting tiny results. Maybe he uses you as a model of what not to be. Perspective.

Its okay to care and talk to them about your perspective...but leave it at that. Dont get all wound up, bro. This guy is an adult and youre not his father. Good luck....btw, Ive been there and it sucks. Take care of yourself.

well its actually him thats the "friend". he gets go so bloated with water its nuts. 200mg doesnt do that. unless he got stung from a swarm of bees. must be nest by his house?

You can give your friend your opinion but remember its his choice. It could be smoking, over eating or juicing does not matter. People that smoke know it could kill them but they still do it. Addicted, I dont feel cigarettes or whatever are anymore addicting than soda or having a sweet tooth. People always listen to who they admire and look up too. If your just a casual buddy he probably will just blow you off. I dont feel we should judge someone on why they juice this or that much. Everyone has there own reason why. WOuld you confront this person in the same manner if he over indulged in too much candy. Hope I didnt get off the subject to much.

Your so wrong about that. Cigarrete, alcohol and drug addictions are very real and are no joke. It's not like drinking soda or having a sweet tooth. Do you honestly think that an addict can just come off these things whenever they feel like it so easily like somebody can with candy and soda? Not a chance. A life changing experience, prayer, or extreme discpline can. Anybody who's been through addiction like myself can tell you from personal experience that what your saying is so far from the truth. So in the future, please do not make such statements like you did regarding addiction if you've never experienced it. Thanks.

It's not like drinking soda or having a sweet tooth. Do you honestly think that an addict can just come off these things whenever they feel like it so easily like somebody can with candy and soda? Not a chance. .

I'm glad you got to kick that addiction out...

but seriously... I have seen many people quit smoking and drinking... Never in my life have i seen someone try to quit candy and soda and succeed. They are addictive.
I smoke cigarettes... i never wake up in the middle of the night saying "oh god... i have to smoke... i need to smoke"... but many people wake up at night and say "CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE NOW!!!! PEPSI!!!!!!" and go raid the fridge.

Wow!

I talk to my buddy today and he confirmed to me he will take the dosage seriously.. what a relief.. but I'm not sure what to think.. I expressed to him my concern.. he listen.. i done my part...

well its actually him thats the "friend". he gets go so bloated with water its nuts. 200mg doesnt do that. unless he got stung from a swarm of bees. must be nest by his house?

what r u talking about.. my friend like taking grams... per a week.. I take minimum if any... he is far from bloating.. I say about 8%bf... but he showing High blood pressure just from his coloration.... DO YOU KNOW ME?? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T....

Last edited:
1st , im gonna disagree with u guys that think having a sweet tooth is not a considerable addiction. That people allow themselves to get so huge and just not give a shit? Being overweight/ suffering from obesity causes MORE health problems than drinking and smoking combined, and insurance companies are now considering denying claims for those whom have ailments caused as a result of being overweight... so I would hardly say poor diet is easily controlled. Its all mental, but regardless, its the principal that the activity plays a primary role in one's life... especially when it can even controll them/ their life.

Just curious... one of you nutritional "know its" feel free to chime in. Does sugar/ glucose cause a rise or spike in the body's natrual Insulin? The reason I ask is because The gigantic size of these people is not a result of them eating constantly ALL day. Im thinking prolonged exposure to sugar, then of course fatty foods and no exercise is the key. Like someone using HGH and eating poorly and not working out????

But addiction in general is a term we use to describe a much desired activity that has negative affects. You ever met a religious addict? Maybe strange to hear it put that way, but we call them " fanatics" My wife says Im addicted to sex, I say Im obsessed.

As for your friend... Hes an adult, right? All u can do is express your concern. Its his life.

Your so wrong about that. Cigarrete, alcohol and drug addictions are very real and are no joke. It's not like drinking soda or having a sweet tooth. Do you honestly think that an addict can just come off these things whenever they feel like it so easily like somebody can with candy and soda? Not a chance. A life changing experience, prayer, or extreme discpline can. Anybody who's been through addiction like myself can tell you from personal experience that what your saying is so far from the truth. So in the future, please do not make such statements like you did regarding addiction if you've never experienced it. Thanks.

agreed... addiction is not easy.... if it was so easy to just "stop" there wouldnt be such a thing called addiction... ya know?

your mind takes over and u no longer have a choice.....

Just curious... one of you nutritional "know its" feel free to chime in. Does sugar/ glucose cause a rise or spike in the body's natrual Insulin? The reason I ask is because The gigantic size of these people is not a result of them eating constantly ALL day. Im thinking prolonged exposure to sugar, then of course fatty foods and no exercise is the key. Like someone using HGH and eating poorly and not working out????

I know this thread has been drifting way off topic... but i need to answer this.
When i'm dieting on 2500-3000 calories, i feel stuffed and not hungry at all due to the volume of food... 2 grilled chicken breasts, 1 cup brown rice, veggies, and a little olive oil has around 500 cals in it... this will leave you full for a couple of hours, then you eat another small 500 cal meal... a double cheeseburger from McDonalds has 500 or more calories, and that's small and wouldn't fill a child up!
I usually tell my obese clients to write what they eat for a whole week then i start working with them... some of them only eat 2 meals and a snack here and there, some starbucks drink and what not. i swear to you, some of thsoe who ate 2 meals a day exceeded 5000 cals per day. go to chilis and eat some fully loaded nachos for an appetizer, a bacon cheese burger with fries and regular coke, then finish it off with a molten chocolate cake... that's normal for most people (even people who aren't fat). that's one meal! calculate how many calories are in that meal (and it's mostly fat and sugar). what about people who eat that, then drink a frapaccino, redbull, eat some hershey bars... they all say "i don't eat much! i only eat a meal a day! why am i so fat?" ... also, people don't suddenly gain 200 lbs. I have a friend whose diet was shit all through college... every month he'd gain a lb or two. he was thin at 6'0 175 lbs... no he's around 250 lbs of lard around 35% fat. it took him 6 years to get there... people just eat, and they don't move. there is no "insulin spike that causes this" becasue even on the atkins diet without any carbs, they gain weight cuz they eat 5000 cals worth of fat and protein.

demonox,
sorry for drifting off the subject :D
but as for your friend... if he knows the danger he's facing, and he wants to do it anyway, then it's his choice and he has to deal with the consequences if there are any. Does your family know you are on "small doses"? In most cases, those small doses would make them freak out and think you'll shit your liver out and turn you into a tranny... you won't ever have kids, and you'll start beating up random people on the street. you know the dangers, and you know the consequences, and you're ready to live with them. if he tells you that he's willing, just accept him as a friend and tell him it's his choice but you just gave him advice because you don't want to see him get hurt and leave it at that.

before i started bodybuilding, i was addicted to heroin and cocaine...i just came off when i decided it was enough.

i have and it is! eating to much crap like mcD's, soda, sex, ciggs it is the same eather u say fuck off to it or u dont and make up excuses to cover up your weak!.
its about self control and not excuses. wiht out self control eaht ir money or drugs your basicly fucked in live from the start.
and i have used coke,xtc,weed,booz,mushrooms n other crap and ill tell you i went crazy withthe weed,booz,smoks and coke "not the soda lol". been 4 years and i dont give a shit about it cuzz i told me self NO, look at that junkie that was your friend. it is as easy as saying no, if your mind is made up its made up. u have a lil grey area of "well its his bday or its sat so lets party" then your still fucked if not now then very soon.

i dont drink smoke, smoke weed or do any oft he things i did before, i may have a few glasses a wine every few months thats it. o and that with me still having BAG"S of weed in tha fridge for other resones and still not smoking it.

i had a prob and i will still say the guy u are biching at is RIGHT. im sorry it was that hard for you.

bodybuilding is what i put my mind to now.
healthy addictions/hobbies: working out, sex, talking to people. these are things that are good hobbies ,, an adiction is simply a BAD hobbie. i dont give a shit what cry baby storys i hear, I was sweating like a crack head in my bed when i stopped and very mad at everything, well i say to myself shut the fuck up man up and push thru and after a few months that dissipated.
i know its harsh but this is what i say:
"man up or shut the fuck up and die already"
cuzz your gonan do what your gonna do so no excuses.

all you can do is support and try talk to your friend, open his eyes but in the end its up to him and you cant change that . i know i wish i could with some i tryed help .

I'm glad you got to kick that addiction out...

but seriously... I have seen many people quit smoking and drinking... Never in my life have i seen someone try to quit candy and soda and succeed. They are addictive.
I smoke cigarettes... i never wake up in the middle of the night saying "oh god... i have to smoke... i need to smoke"... but many people wake up at night and say "CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE NOW!!!! PEPSI!!!!!!" and go raid the fridge.

only when im bulking lol so i keep a chocolat protien drink going in the fridge. :p

I've got my alcohol and test use under control but I'm still struggling with fast food. Food addictions can be just as hard to overcome as any other.

junk food and cigs will f you up. hardcore addiction. i went from eating like a machine and dieting my ass off for 4 years. to just stopping even lifting and then eating candy for breakfast
its quite the thing let me tell you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear