over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=pl]Deca or EQ causes sleep problems?[/langtitle]

TeaMan

Registered
Newbies
[lang=pl]Hi Guys, im wonder im on 250mg of EQ and 250mg of Deca e3d and im wonder is that stack coud causes me a sleep problems with i have lately. Im waking up like a 3-4times at night and feel tired and sleep poor in general. Im on my offseason right now so my calories ar pretty high for me and im feeling great during the day, have no problem and no issue, only one is sleep. Any ideas how to fix that or if EQ or DECA can causes that?[/lang]

[lang=pl]Hi Guys, im wonder im on 250mg of EQ and 250mg of Deca e3d and im wonder is that stack coud causes me a sleep problems with i have lately. Im waking up like a 3-4times at night and feel tired and sleep poor in general. Im on my offseason right now so my calories ar pretty high for me and im feeling great during the day, have no problem and no issue, only one is sleep. Any ideas how to fix that or if EQ or DECA can causes that?[/lang]
I honestly don't notice any sleep disturbances from either compound. Typically, tren gives me a bit of insomnia.

What about sleep apnea?

[lang=pl]
What about sleep apnea?

Didnt notice, but i snore as hell so maybe there is a conection, have to tell my fiance to keep it eye on it, or i if its real issue ive would notice?[/lang]

[lang=pl]

Didnt notice, but i snore as hell so maybe there is a conection, have to tell my fiance to keep it eye on it, or i if its real issue ive would notice?[/lang]

If you are Snoring, there's a Very Good Chance you have Sleep Apnea.
So go a get a Sleep Study done to find out.

You don't want to wait, as Sleep Apnea has been linked to Metabolic Syndrome, increased Cholesterol/High Blood Sugar/HBP........................... JP

Last edited:
I would agree with the sleep apnea suggestion. Snoring definitely indicates a sleep issue. EQ and deca do not keep you awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used both as well with mo issues. But i was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Its pretty common

If you are Snoring, there's a Very Good Chance you have Sleep Apnea.
So go a get a Sleep Study done to find out.

You don't want to wait, as Sleep Apnea has been linked to Metabolic Syndrome, increased Cholesterol/High Blood Sugar/HBP........................... JP
Just because you snor don't mean you have sleep apnea. I hardly sleep. I wake up almost every 1hr or 2.i use to snor like hell really bad. Years ago I had my tonsils removed along with my adenoids and never in my life snored again. I still couldn't sleep had apnea test done last year and came back perfect no apnea at all. My Dr has giving every sleep med to try and nothing works. I just take my script Xanax 2mg before bed. I take it for my anxiety not as a sleep med. But it does knock me out but within 3 hrs I'm up. Before I ever dabbled with aas I use to sleep like a rock never once did I wake up. But after using aas my sleep went to shit. And I'm 46 I just didn't start the other days. I've also competed for plenty years. Also I never taken any stems or energy drinks or preworkouts. So it ain't that either. Im convinced it aas use for me anyways

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've used both as well with mo issues. But i was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Its pretty common

It is very common. I know a ton of people on CPAP/APAP machines these days.
Snoring doesn't mean you have sleep apnea but a good indicator. Have a sleep study done if you can.

[lang=pl]Thanks guys, i def gonna go and check it, it would be great to sleep like a baby again ;). Once again thanks![/lang]

I'm really not a fan of EQ because of its impact on RBC, and other things. I think it does cause some anxiety/maybe sleep issues. I don't have these issues on deca though. I prefer deca 10x over EQ.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131