over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use kratom from monday to friday, just for the working days, about 5grams ED, I do a lot of cardio training like swimming and bicycling, never had sny sort of withdrawal bro.
Try to make some cardio exercise and I think you'll feel better

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Try to make some cardio exercise and I think you'll feel better

The thing is he doesn't even have the energy to THINK about doing cardio... much less hopping on a bike or going to the swimming pool... you just can't know what it's like if you've not experienced it yourself. :cool:

Stopping Kratom can be a mess... I was there... basically went from 40+g/day to nothing cold turkey... had to take a full week of vacations the first time I quitted for I was both physically AND mentally deprived of every single bit of life in me... just couldn't leave my bed no matter what... and trust me I tried... :eek::(

Took advantage of that week to stop ALL stimulants/alkaloids... not even an espresso or cup of green tea... full detox mode.

After about 10 days I was feeling like a charm again... like prior I even touched the stuff for the first time... you'll make it, Simon, just accept that you'll be in hell for 1-2 weeks, then it will pass... like everything. :)

Good luck bro, I know how you feel, believe me. :eek:;)

The thing is he doesn't even have the energy to THINK about doing cardio... much less hopping on a bike or going to the swimming pool... you just can't know what it's like if you've not experienced it yourself. :cool:

Stopping Kratom can be a mess... I was there... basically went from 40+g/day to nothing cold turkey... had to take a full week of vacations the first time I quitted for I was both physically AND mentally deprived of every single bit of life in me... just couldn't leave my bed no matter what... and trust me I tried... :eek::(

Took advantage of that week to stop ALL stimulants/alkaloids... not even an espresso or cup of green tea... full detox mode.

After about 10 days I was feeling like a charm again... like prior I even touched the stuff for the first time... you'll make it, Simon, just accept that you'll be in hell for 1-2 weeks, then it will pass... like everything. :)

40+gr a day is a lot[emoji43] [emoji43]

Dove sei in Italia, Matteo? Veramente, adoro il tuo paese, probabilmente il più bello del mondo... :);):p

You can try supplementing agmatine. It has shown to help with opiod tolerance in some studies.

Dove sei in Italia, Matteo? Veramente, adoro il tuo paese, probabilmente il più bello del mondo... :);):p
Si sono italiano, abito a Reggio Emilia, grazie per i complimenti....sei italiano?

LMAO.......3 to 24 months...?????

yea I guess anything can happen in 3 to 24 months...

:rolleyes:

Yes, 3-24 months is the generally accepted time-frame for making a full recovery from opioid addiction. Depending on the degree damage present and the individual's natural predisposition for recovery, the time required to make a full recovery can vary widely.

The withdrawal period is broken up into two phases: acute and post-acute withdrawal.

The acute withdrawal phase usually only lasts a few days (although this period can last up to a couple weeks with certain substances (buprenorphine, for example).

Post-acute withdrawal generally lasts 18-24 months in highly addicted individuals (e.g. those with an extensive history of use). In the OP's case, 2 years of high-dose daily use would certainly meet this criteria, although kratom users tend to recover more quickly compared to most synthetic opioid abusers--for reasons currently unknown. Generally, people feel MUCH better during this phase, as the normal acute withdrawal symptoms, such as vomiting, diarrhea, etc, have passed, allowing the individual to resume a somewhat normal life. However, the individual often finds that other issues, such as depression, insomnia, lethargy, etc, begin to pop-up with varying degrees of severity. These usually resolve themselves over time. Within 3-6 months, most people have experienced a 90%+ recovery. The individual will mostly feels back to normal, but can still be plagued with certain post-acute withdrawal symptoms (insomnia, for example), which tend to come and go. These symptoms can persists for up to 2 years and sometimes longer.

This is generally accepted knowledge in the addiction field.

Last edited:
Si sono italiano, abito a Reggio Emilia, grazie per i complimenti....sei italiano?

La mia ragazza è Siciliana. ;):)

Welcome on board btw... it's so nice and refreshing to have people/perspectives from all around the world on PM! ;) But let's not hijack this thread anymore! :p

im paying 150$ for a kilo but i get to pick 5 different strains...

i think kratom is more effective if you rotate em...

i have 10 different strains at the moment...

I love the stuff..helps me tremendously!

Will take as long as its available and i can afford it.

Wayyy worse things to do to yourbody..drinking constantly, weed smoking habit, cigs/chew, being a fat obese fuck etc. Etc.

It helps me be PRODUCTIVE...therefore i find it as an incredible tool. If it made me non productive like drinking or smoking weed then i feel i would have a problem that needed to be delt with.

To each their own...

By the way if you think quiting Kratom is hard..try quiting chewing tobacco.

Put it this way..you feel like your on half a gram of Tren with the withdrawls :mad:

40+gr a day is a lot[emoji43] [emoji43]

Yes it is! Ive been around 20 and i feel thats still way to high. 8-10 seems to be a healthy daily dose IMO.

Damn man I never took more than 3g in a day, and I limited it to EOD. Sorry you didn't know that it was addictive just like any other opiate

Im with juggy...sorry this is happening to you, bro.
I never got over two teaspoons. And I stopped two months ago. Other then drinking more coffee; I haven't felt the need to buy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you guys ever herd of ohbotanicals.com....

you can get a pound+ for 50bucks....

good stuff too

funny, these guys are close to where i live but never heard of them.
i use christopher's organics but if yr serious about them being good i may try em.

I hear ya buddy. When came off oxycontin years ago people told me to get out of the hiuse, go for a walk or bike ride etc
Yeah, I want to die but I'll make sure to go for a bike ride lol
Withdraws blow BIG time

I had the same issue. I was addicted to Kratom for the better part of a year. The biggest things I found that helped me kick the habit was first I switched over to a stem and vein based kratom. Through what I could research stem and vein kratom has a lower concentration of alkaloids, especially compared to the fact I was using meng da multiple times a day in higher dosages. After switching strains I then slowly started to taper. In my taper one important thing I tried to implement, outside of slowly reducing the amount I was taking, was reducing the amount of times per day I would take it. From what I know about addiction your brain develops pathways and patterns around your "dosing" schedule. So there would be cases where depending on the time of day my body would almost be expecting a dose, I tried to break this habit first by using a less frequent dosing cycle. After I was able to establish this I then started lowering the dosage. It took around a month or so to slowly taper down to a dose I was able to jump from. I would say move at your own pace and comfort level but just know you are going to have to be ok with being uncomfortable. For me I would make sure I could make it through the work day and then go home and jump in bed and sleep through some of the withdrawals. When you are ready to jump off fully I would plan a long weekend. If you can take a Friday and Monday off that would be best and make no plans for that weekend. Take your last dose on a Thursday and then pretty much lock yourself in your home for the next 4 days. During my long weekend I found things like DXM and sleep medication helped, OTC worked for me as I was hesitant to take prescription sleep medication. I mostly did everything I could to sleep and ride it out that way. It took me around 5 days or so to get through the acute withdrawal and then a few weeks to get my energy and general normal feeling, but I was functional. Good luck man everyones experience is different but this is what worked for me and I hope it helps.

By the way if you think quiting Kratom is hard..try quiting chewing tobacco.

Put it this way..you feel like your on half a gram of Tren with the withdrawls :mad:

Already quit that imo much easier but that's just me

Last edited:
There's no"Safe"or"Healthy"dose of this...anything that can make You go through withdrawls should be avoided...

Not pointing fingers...I learned the hard way in My past...surprising this is so openly accepted on a BB board...

I wish You the best of luck kicking this Bro

I'm glad I never got into kratom. I knew when I took it the first time that I was like holy shit, this is exactly like popping a low dose oxy, and knew with my personality I needed to avoid it. Something like this seems to always have a downside. When it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

LMAO.......3 to 24 months...?????

yea I guess anything can happen in 3 to 24 months...

:rolleyes:

I started using kratom about 15 years ago and used daily for 13 years... I was tired and a little restless at night for a few days when I quit - but it was absolutely NOTHING like major WD.

Over the years I used serious enhanced products - and tinctures that were much stronger than any pill (anyone that had UEI or FST from SS - the ONLY legit vendor for those things - knows what I am talking about) ... I admit that quitting those was a mother - but kratom - even when I was going through 300 grams in a week and tapered for a couple of weeks - was not bad at all...

WD has a lot to do with body chemistry / genetics. Not everyone feels the same - so its hard to give any time frame. I definitely cant imagine it taking anywhere near 24 months. I never really felt anything that I would consider PAWS after kratom.

Didn't use for a couple of years. Now I treat it like I do coffee / tea / cold beer / heroin (just jokes) - just moderation.

Tenny - Ill check that vendor out.

Last edited:
Something I havent seen mentioned is to use ultra low dose or low dose naltrexone once the bulk of withdrawal symptoms have diminished. It is an opiate antagonist used to precipitate withdrawals in alcoholics and opiate abusers, however the doses used are not enough to cause full withdrawal symptoms. There is some speculation (and a fair bit of research to back it up), that by blocking the opiate receptor partially, it causes increases in endogenous endorphin production which dramatically reduces recovery time for addicts, in addition to being helpful towards several different inflammatory conditions like autoimmune disorders and fibromyalgia. There are many opiate users around who report taking low dose naltrexone in addition to their doses has staved off the development of a tolerance.

There are actually studies on a combination ultra low dose naltrexone with oxycodone called oxytrex. It suggests the combination attenuates physical dependence towards the opiate without adversely effecting analgesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner