over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...and I would say the same thing about Vicaine. I even typed it right on the side of the bottle, in the warnings section.

Oh Ok, Thats a straight forward answer for us, Beware fellas.

Akk

Akk

well, you sure got ALOT different response than I got.....lol

:cool:

but I always seem to be enemy #1.....:D

so its cool

Last edited:
well, you sure got ALOT different response than I got.....lol

:cool:

but I always seem to be enemy #1.....:D

so its cool

That's because he asked a "question". He didn't make an inference of danger without knowing anything about it. Furthermore, he wasn't even asking about Vicaine, but about kratom. I decided to bring Vicaine into the conversation.

I think if anyone reads what I've written on the product (in this thread or others), it becomes clear that Vicaine's safety profile is superior to that of straight opioids like kratom or script drugs. But the bottom line is that if the individual "follows the directions", everything will be fine, allowing the product to do a lot of good for a lot of people.

Last edited:
yup....its just the way I come across....

he was being nice by asking a question....I really
don't care to be nice....

but....thank you for answering his question....it brings a lot
a things to light...

:)

a things to light...

Tenny were are you in this thread being an ass bro...I read this thread after seeing the post,I'm I missing something...

Akk

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

Tenny were are you in this thread being an ass bro...I read this thread after seeing the post,I'm I missing something...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

who me....????

an ASS....????

NOOOOOOO......

a things to light...

No problem, but I already brought everything to light--very clearly--long ago.

Truthfully for anyone looking to stop kratom the withdrawals only last about a week. I would grab some Imodium because I suffered from diarrhea when I ran out. It wasn't the best week but anyone can truly get through it, if need be.

If you read some of the posts in this thread.Its not that easy for a lot of people.Ask SteveO.I wish everyone had the same luck as you did.This is my last post in a kratom thread.Just be careful it can bite you in the ass.

I've lost touch with the kratom scene. I still have some, but I have no problem avoiding abusing it. For a while I used it before work with coffee (an energizing strain) when dieting, but stopped. I have pain pills laying around from past injury/surgery, never an urge to abuse those either.

Bring me up to speed. Wasn't it going to get banned? Did that not happen? I remember pre ban sale frenzy. So what's the best place to get potent kratom right now?

What I have is major kratom's maeng da black label. I thought I was buying primo shit but I don't feel much when I take it. Crappy brand? If I'm really wanting that warm fuzzy opiate feel, I'd just take an oxy....
https://milehighkratom.com.
Top of the line kratom, great prices and even can add mace15 for an additional 15% off .

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Amazon for all my tianeptine needs...

5$ a gram is the norm...

Why the Above Comment is Misleading
Let me address the above comment and explain why Vicaine is not only a way better deal (in terms of both price and value), but why this comment is highly mis-leading (although likely unintentional) and inaccurate.

First of all, $5 per gram is not anywhere close to the "normal" price for tianeptine. I will prove this below...and explain why those who chase the lowest price possible are likely to get ripped off.

Where Did all the Good Tianeptine Go?
Furthermore, the number of under-dosed/bunk tianeptine products on the market is massive. With even a small amount of research it quickly becomes apparent that sourcing high quality tianeptine is NOT that easy...at least not at a cheap price. There are a few reasons for this. One is the large amount of low quality (or fake) tianeptine on the market. The other reason is due to the current shortage of trustworthy/respected tianeptine sellers, as the current heat surrounding the drug has caused many to stop selling it (Powder City would be one example).

The Cost of High-Quality Tianeptine
Anyone who has been in the nootropic community for a while knows there are a relatively limited number of companies that consistently sell high quality tianeptine. I have listed a few of the more respected sources below, along with their "per gram" prices and links.

Ceretropic: $12 a gram
**broken link removed**
Nootropics.com: $40 a gram
https://nootropics.com/product/tianeptine/
New Mind: $11.00 a gram
**broken link removed**
Tianeptine Store: $15.99 a gram
https://tianeptinestore.com/
Nootropics Depot: $11.99 a gram
Buy Tianeptine Sulfate Powder | View Tianeptine Sulfate Reviews and Benefits
Star Nootropics: $13.95 a gram
**broken link removed**

So much for the "normal" price of tianeptine being $5 per gram. Anyone who buys tianeptine for $5 a gram is likely going to get ripped off--a sentiment expressed over and over again all over the nootropic forums. There is a reason why the more respected tianeptine vendors don't sell it for $5 a gram...and the reason is simple. Its because the more trustworthy manufacturers charge more! Sure, a cheap-ass company looking for the lowest price possible can purchase raws from a shitty manufacturer (and plenty do, which is why there is so much shit tianeptine (and other products) on the market). But if a company wants to purchase the highest quality raws possible they are going to have to pay more! MA Labs uses ONLY the best manufacturers, which is why our products do exactly what they are supposed to do!

Vicaine Price Comparison
Now let's analyze Vicaine both from a tianeptine cost standpoint...and as a whole...and show you WHY Vicaine is a great deal...better than you will find ANYWHERE else!

Vicaine contains a full 4.5 grams of tianeptine per bottle....with a "per" bottle cost of $54.74 with the current discount. Now, if all Vicaine contained was tianeptine, it's tianeptine cost would be roughly $12 per gram, which is right in the same price range (actually slightly below) as the other companies listed above. But Vicaine contains MUCH more than just tianeptine, such as fluorinated modafinil, TeaCrine, l-theanine, sunifiram, and others....at optimal dosages!!!

What does this mean? It means that the customer is either getting every other ingredient in Vicaine for free!!! Or, it means they are paying WELL UNDER $5 per gram for tianeptine!

Superior Value
The bottom line is that not only does Vicaine give the customer more tianeptine for a better price than anyone else, but if the customer tried to piece Vicaine together compound by compound, they would NEVER be able to do it for anywhere close to what I am selling it for.

Listen up! There is one thing you will NEVER be able to accuse my company of...and that is overcharging. I LAUGH at such idiocy...because the EXACT opposite is true....and anyone who infers otherwise reveals the full extent of their ignorance. The truth is that Vicaine's profit margins are so much lower than the competition that the vast majority of supp companies out there would NEVER even consider making a product like this....because once they realized that their profit margins were under 50%, they would say "no fuckin' way". You see, most supp companies (and research companies) want products they can sell at a 400%-1,000% profit margin...and this is why no one is selling anything like Vicaine...because they would rather price gouge the customer than offer a bad-ass product! Ask Dante Trudell about this. He is well aware.

The bottom line is that you cannot find a product like Vicaine anywhere else for even remotely close to what I sell it for...and we use only the best manufacturers to ensure our customers get exactly what they pay for. Take MK-677, for instance. Do you have any idea how many people from this very board have sent me pm's and e-mails saying their current MK product didn't work nearly as well as Somatozine? Tons. Why is this? Because too many companies are greedy...and buy their raws from the shadiest manufacturers possible...or they intentionally rip the customer off...and it happens all the time...all the time. MA Labs pays more for its raws because we care about what we are selling to our customers...and then we go one step farther by cutting our profit margins to a level most companies would never even consider...just so we can offer the most competitive prices possible on the best products possible.

So, please don't ever imply that people can get a better deal elsewhere...because they can't. Vicaine is a one-of-a-kind product...and the price is lower than what one would pay if they tried to piece the product together on their own (including the tianeptine cost).

Last edited:
great post Mike....

:rolleyes:

If you read some of the posts in this thread.Its not that easy for a lot of people.Ask SteveO.I wish everyone had the same luck as you did.This is my last post in a kratom thread.Just be careful it can bite you in the ass.

I'm sorry for making it sound like the withdrawals are no big deal. I'm just stating what happened to me and I think I take quite a bit. I forget that no two people are exactly alike. I apologize if my comment hurt the feelings of someone who has had worse withdrawals. That wasn't my intentions

whats not peaceful....????

no f-bombs....no insults....no ill will....

just good convo here....interested people,
asking interesting questions....and offering
other alternatives.....all good convo....

what your problem...???

Tread lightly on the Tinaneptine. When not used in a responsible manner it's dangerous

how do you know...???

do you have experience with it..???

or did you just google it..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views