over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life after kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon 454 how is the taper going? I'm actually gearing up to kick my kratom addiction too. There seem to be a number of botanicals that can assist with this. I would love to discuss them further, hopefully this thread gets back on topic...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Mike, you're a good guy with concerns for peoples well being, that is obvious. As previously stated, I was not trying to bash you in any way.
I know, buddy.

However, I am a recovering addict and was addicted to oxy's and percs for a long time.
Me too.

They try to eleminate things addicts do to abuse them, but we are a clever bunch of screw ups.
Of course.

When I said the built-in abuse limitations couldn't be overcome, I wasn't saying that the product couldn't be abused, I was only saying that the built-in abuse limitations themselves couldn't be overcome...and they can't, which I will explain below.

As I've said many times before, I do think the product can be abused, as I think even daily use at the maximum recommended dosing range could be considered abuse if it leads to dependence. By saying that the built-in abuse imitations couldn't be overcome, I was referring specifically to the inability to remove the other ingredients from the product (technically, they could be separated, but it would cost a LOT more money than its worth).

Having those ingredients in there will prevent people from being able to use more than a certain dose (unless they want to have a stimulant induced heart attack). Some other ingredients actually prevent dependence directly through various mechanisms. Like I said above, this doesn't mean abuse can't occur. It does, however, mean that the built-in abuse limitations themselves can't be overcome (at least not without spending many $1,000's). These limitations don't eliminate all possibility of abuse--they just prevent the product from being abused beyond a certain point.

I think your product has good potentisl, not knocking it at all. Just stating that guys will abuse if they so desire.
I think I addressed this pretty well above.

I understand you're not their father and won't hold their hands through it. But what if someone does not abuse and become dependent? Everyone's body reacts differently, someone "could" become dependent is all I'm saying.
I think "dependence" itself connotes abuse. If someone takes the product as directed (no more than 4X weekly), I don't think anyone will become dependent (dependent meaning that the body has become reliant on the drug and will experience withdrawals, to varying degrees, in its absence), regardless of differences in drug metabolization, etc. This has been shown time and time again...both in clinical practice (prescriptions) and anecdotally--for over 50 years. Prescribing physicians have their patients take the drug daily--sometimes for years on end--with no withdrawal symptoms reported. Of course, this is when used at doses deemed suitable for depression, but it does go to show that even daily use, when the dose is moderated, doesn't appear to cause dependence.

When using Vicaine a maximum of 4X weekly, physical dependence is a near impossibility. At least 10 people who have used the product have now reported this...and several have reported no withdrawals even with daily use (although I do not recommend that).

FYI . . . some perspective

The historian Mikko Ylikangas, in his book from 2009, Unileipää, kuolonvettä, spiidiä. Huumeet Suomessa 1800-1950 (‘Opium, Death’s Tincture, Speed: Drugs in Finland 1800-1950’), records that Finland consumed enormous quantities of prescription heroin from the 1930s to the 1950s, chiefly in the form of two preparations for chest complaints. Amazingly, there was hardly any abuse of the drug, although morphine and cocaine were used recreationally by the upper classes and in underworld circles.
International efforts to outlaw the cheap and useful medicine in the 1930s were resisted, and opium, morphine and heroin were stockpiled in large quantities, for fear of international prohibition. With war approaching, the Ministry of Defence took positive action, ordering millions of doses of heroin tablets, as well as morphine for the use of army medics. The steady calm of the largely amateur soldiers of the Finnish Defence Forces as they resisted Stalin’s war machine is explained to some extent by the fact that each soldier on the front line was issued with a packet of 5mg heroin tablets, with plenty more available from the medics. This didn’t excite much comment at the time – the use of heroin was seen as perfectly normal for a range of common illnesses. Temperatures approached minus 50°C in January, so using a cold remedy was quite natural.
- Christopher Lord, Letters, London Review of Books,
Vol. 39 No. 2 · 19 January 2017

There were a few cases of soldiers becoming addicts owing to the ready availability of the drug, but it was such a familiar remedy that most soldiers took it without giving much thought to the possibility of addiction, and indeed did not become addicted in spite of regular use. But the military purpose is in the name of the drug. Heroin banishes fear and in that sense can make users into heroes.
- Christopher Lord, Letters, London Review of Books,
Vol. 39 No. 6 · 16 March 2017

I've lost touch with the kratom scene. I still have some, but I have no problem avoiding abusing it. For a while I used it before work with coffee (an energizing strain) when dieting, but stopped. I have pain pills laying around from past injury/surgery, never an urge to abuse those either.

Bring me up to speed. Wasn't it going to get banned? Did that not happen? I remember pre ban sale frenzy. So what's the best place to get potent kratom right now?

What I have is major kratom's maeng da black label. I thought I was buying primo shit but I don't feel much when I take it. Crappy brand? If I'm really wanting that warm fuzzy opiate feel, I'd just take an oxy....

Last edited:
I've lost touch with the kratom scene. I still have some, but I have no problem avoiding abusing it. For a while I used it before work with coffee (an energizing strain) when dieting, but stopped. I have pain pills laying around from past injury/surgery, never an urge to abuse those either.

Bring me up to speed. Wasn't it going to get banned? Did that not happen? I remember pre ban sale frenzy. So what's the best place to get potent kratom right now?

What I have is major kratom's maeng da black label. I thought I was buying primo shit but I don't feel much when I take it. Crappy brand? If I'm really wanting that warm fuzzy opiate feel, I'd just take an oxy....

Or 3 caps of Vicaine. :D

The post from people saying there is almost no withdrawal,or very little.Come from people who are still using kratom. I guess everyone is different. Maybe I'm a little baby. The stuff really knocked my dick in the dirt after i quit.

Simon 454 how is the taper going? I'm actually gearing up to kick my kratom addiction too. There seem to be a number of botanicals that can assist with this. I would love to discuss them further, hopefully this thread gets back on topic...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

D3,Magnesium,seemed to help. You really need to stay busy. The worst thing you can do is lay around, dwelling about how bad you feel. The insomnia was hell for me. I had some Mirtazapine to help.

The post from people saying there is almost no withdrawal,or very little.Come from people who are still using kratom. I guess everyone is different. Maybe I'm a little baby. The stuff really knocked my dick in the dirt after i quit.

what did you quit...???

I agree though....how do you know you didn't get withdraws
from something, when your taking something else that essentially
creates the same effect...

guy I know needed to get off script pain pills......or he was gonna lose his
job.....100k yr job.....

I told him about kratom....he had never herd of it....he got a bag....
but was reluctant to switch out one for the other....
anyway....2 weeks later he said he hadn't had a pill in 2 weeks....and
had no withdraw from the narcos....saved his job and his house....hes now
been doing the kratom for almost a year....no pills.

only thing now is, hes eating kratom all day.....which I guess is better than
eating 10 narcos a day and getting fired for repeated drug test failure...

what did you quit...???

I agree though....how do you know you didn't get withdraws
from something, when your taking something else that essentially
creates the same effect...

guy I know needed to get off script pain pills......or he was gonna lose his
job.....100k yr job.....

I told him about kratom....he had never herd of it....he got a bag....
but was reluctant to switch out one for the other....
anyway....2 weeks later he said he hadn't had a pill in 2 weeks....and
had no withdraw from the narcos....saved his job and his house....hes now
been doing the kratom for almost a year....no pills.

only thing now is, hes eating kratom all day.....which I guess is better than
eating 10 narcos a day and getting fired for repeated drug test failure...

i just quit kratom. Thing is kratom was just small dose at first, then needed more and more to get the same effect.

i think it's a great tool to quit oxy, or heroin. but people in that situation should know they need to quit kratom at some point, within 3 months i think.I have a friend, or had a friend.that eats 100 grams a day. he is so ashamed he wont even talk to me. he gets up at night do do a dose because he needs one every 3-4 hrs. the stuff can ruin you, especially if you were addicted to something else to begin with.

i know there are some,like you only use a few grams per day. i have a drawl with a bunch a xanax, hardly touch. others like our friends are just trading one addiction for another.

Giving an answer to a bold claim you've made is spoon feeding? i can have a Skye video call with you right now with a room full a physicians who'd love to hear your novel approach you can't speak about.

bro i do not treat anyone nor do i try to tell ppl what to do.

if you so smart im sure you know.

no worries.
lol
:love:

i just quit kratom. Thing is kratom was just small dose at first, then needed more and more to get the same effect.

i think it's a great tool to quit oxy, or heroin. but people in that situation should know they need to quit kratom at some point, within 3 months i think.I have a friend, or had a friend.that eats 100 grams a day. he is so ashamed he wont even talk to me. he gets up at night do do a dose because he needs one every 3-4 hrs. the stuff can ruin you, especially if you were addicted to something else to begin with.

i know there are some,like you only use a few grams per day. i have a drawl with a bunch a xanax, hardly touch. others like our friends are just trading one addiction for another.

well, its legal (for now)....and technically its all natural....

I guess if I had to, I would much rather wake up in the middle of the night
to eat some kratom, rather than cooking up a few bags of H...or
need to take some pills....

I had this bag for 5 weeks, was a 250gram bag....I just weighed it at 180gms
so in 5 weeks ive had about 70gms......I honestly have to force myself to eat
it, its so fucking gross

benzos are the worst ive herd.....but who knows....your gonna get a different
story from every person....

I've battled addiction issues my entire life. I guess it doesn't help that I was started on strong narcotics at a young age. I had cancer when I was 8, had my leg cut off due to cancer. Ive broken my femur 5 times and suffered a broken back at age 18. I am in constant pain but I refuse to get any scripts from the doctor. Kratom really helps me get through the day. I wish I didn't need it, but unfortunately I do. I pray my children never have to go through the things that I have.

Hevent read through all the posts, but I would just drop it and go through it. Tapering you will feel like shit for longer, cold turkey you'll feel absolutely horrible for a much shorter period of time. When it's over it's over. Just go through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person I responded to was addressing a different subject than I thought he was..so I deleted my post. He was talking about kratom (thought he was talking about Vicaine).

Last edited:
The person I responded to was addressing a different subject than I thought he was..so I deleted my post. He was talking about kratom (thought he was talking about Vicaine).

Mike, Asteelz mentioned a few things that could help to reduce kratom withdrawals in someone who is looking to get off kratom for good. He mentioned DXM, Benadryl, loperamide.

You had talked about things that could help this, what other things do you think could help during this "coming off" kratom process? Thanks

Truthfully for anyone looking to stop kratom the withdrawals only last about a week. I would grab some Imodium because I suffered from diarrhea when I ran out. It wasn't the best week but anyone can truly get through it, if need be.

Hevent read through all the posts, but I would just drop it and go through it. Tapering you will feel like shit for longer, cold turkey you'll feel absolutely horrible for a much shorter period of time. When it's over it's over. Just go through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried Kratom a few timez, Queefer sent me like 20 grams or something like that. Didn't do much for me so never got into it.

What you're saying could very well work for withdraws from certain drugs, but not for all. I weened off oxy's and xanax, it could've been very bad if I just cold turkeyed it.

Mike would you say that anyone with addictive problems should probably have stayed away (kratom) ???

Ak

Last edited:
Mike would you say that anyone with addictive problems should probably have stayed away (kratom) ???

Ak

Yes...and I would say the same thing about Vicaine. I even typed it right on the side of the bottle, in the warnings section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner