advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lump under left nipple..opinions needed!

MSTR Painter

Registered
Alright, I have developed a lump under my left nipple. It`s the size of a pinky nail. I started my cycle out with deca and test. after 5 weeks I replaced the deca with EQ ( I just couldn`t stand the bloat). At this time I am using exemestane only while I`m on. So I run the EQ and test and then one day I notice a little lump. So I up the exemestane dose to 25 mg and lump is still there. Alright getting scared and can`t believe I got this from 5 weeks of deca at 300mg a week. I ordered Prami. I order mr research chems through RS too by the way. Unbeatable IMO. I have been on prami fo 3 weeks now. The first week I took .5 mg just in case of side effects and after a week with no side effects desperatelywanting this lump to go away I upped the dose to 1mg ed. I`t`s been 2 weeks now on 1mg and thye lump is still there. It has not grown but, it will not go away. Does this mean I am already screwed. By the way, I took my last shot 3 days ago. Been on straight test for the past 4 weeks. All opinions welcome.....Also I don`t have insurance so I can`t just run to the doc just yet.

Does the lump hurt?
I understand that you do not have insurance but I would go see a doctor...the cost you pay now could be worth less than the one you might have to pay later.
There are some risks that are really not worth it...lumps are one or them...

Does the lump hurt?
I understand that you do not have insurance but I would go see a doctor...the cost you pay now could be worth less than the one you might have to pay later.
There are some risks that are really not worth it...lumps are one or them...

No, the lump doesn`t hurt unless I lean against something or I push in on it.

No, the lump doesn`t hurt unless I lean against something or I push in on it.

it did that to me too and it was gyno
consult a doc just to make sure its not something else

Did you have to get surgery Mike?

Coming in a few months yes
after a while it will have cost you more to buy aromasin femara arimidex nolvadex cabergoline ..... than surgery by itself so go ahead if you can and take it off :)

Alright, I have developed a lump under my left nipple. It`s the size of a pinky nail. I started my cycle out with deca and test. after 5 weeks I replaced the deca with EQ ( I just couldn`t stand the bloat). At this time I am using exemestane only while I`m on. So I run the EQ and test and then one day I notice a little lump. So I up the exemestane dose to 25 mg and lump is still there. Alright getting scared and can`t believe I got this from 5 weeks of deca at 300mg a week. I ordered Prami. I order mr research chems through RS too by the way. Unbeatable IMO. I have been on prami fo 3 weeks now. The first week I took .5 mg just in case of side effects and after a week with no side effects desperatelywanting this lump to go away I upped the dose to 1mg ed. I`t`s been 2 weeks now on 1mg and thye lump is still there. It has not grown but, it will not go away. Does this mean I am already screwed. By the way, I took my last shot 3 days ago. Been on straight test for the past 4 weeks. All opinions welcome.....Also I don`t have insurance so I can`t just run to the doc just yet.

Yea, you can get gyno even from low estrogen producing drugs like Deca. What you're describing is the onset of gyno, if adding in estrogen blockers (Nolva, Clomid) or aromatase inhibitors (Arimidex, Femara) has not reduced it, then you need to stop the test and start PCT.

Next cycle, make sure you have some of the above mentioned drugs on hand and use one at the first sign of nipple swelling.

My recent experience

I was taking prami and anast and starting developing tenderness. I ordered some Nolva from RS and toolk 40 a day along with the others. Within 3 weeks its nearly all better.

Coming in a few months yes
after a while it will have cost you more to buy aromasin femara arimidex nolvadex cabergoline ..... than surgery by itself so go ahead if you can and take it off :)

So how much are we talking for that kind of surgery?

My first cycle was in 1990. I knew nothing about AAS and did no pct. We did an amp of sten 2 times a week. No rhyme or reason to it. We gave our money to the supplier and he gave use a bag full of stuff and told us how to take it.

Long story short, i got a lump under each nipple and had no idea what it was. I nver had surgery and when i got off AAS it eventually went away. Its not cancer. DOnt worry about that. Its not going to kill you. its just unappealing to the eye. MY 2 CENTS.

Funny, I just noticed the same thing about a week ago. A peeble size lump on the lower part of my areola. I couldn't tell by looking at it and didn't know it was there until I was feeling my chest 7 days ago.

I'm not prone to gyno and according to a friend who is not prone as I am
He got his first peeble sized lumb when he was doing a gram or 2 a week of test.

I attribute it to doing 1.2grams test, 450mgs NPP. I learned even if your not prone to gyno from standard doses that higer doses may cause it. Mind you I never felt swelling, itchy, or puffyness. No pain when I press on it. Thank god it's not visible! anyways...

I dropped the npp completely and the test to around 800mgs.

I up'd my aromasin to 25mgs a day and will start taking nolva at 20-40mgs for the next two weeks until the aromasin kicks in.

I admit using high amounts increase risk of sides. we take that risk and learn through trial and error. I learned my lesson! I never had any problems growing off of moderderate doses and thats what I will go back too!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner