advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Fedor's brother, it could be on.

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

Bobby Lashley could be a good bet as well.

Ive seen fedors brother fight before....Tough Guy!
No Fedor but it will be a much better fighter then that last guy was.
Cant wait to see it! Hope Marius runs over him

One Problem

You mess with Fedors Brother.. You have to fight him next! ha.. I like Pudzianowski but Fedor would destroy him.

i get the feeling mariuz will run over whoever is in front of him.

If Fedors brother is as complete as fedor...Mariusz will lose. i would also put my money on lashly

i get the feeling mariuz will run over whoever is in front of him.

i agree also. only way for him to loose is the ref will call it or he will have to get knocked out. this guy is a animal that lives for pain. i dont see him tapping out from anyone.

Choke

He can either pass out from a choke.. or have is arm broken if he chooses not to tap.

i agree also. only way for him to loose is the ref will call it or he will have to get knocked out. this guy is a animal that lives for pain. i dont see him tapping out from anyone.

If Fedors brother is as complete as fedor...Mariusz will lose. i would also put my money on lashly

he isn't quite as complete and just doesn't have the same type of confidence/aura that fedor has (no one really does, but he never seems to fight up to his potential). i think that he has the skills to get marius on the ground though and that should make for an interesting situation for marius.

Alexander emelianenko is one tough SOB,I think his record is 24-4 or 24-5,he's fought some good guys.mark my words right now,he is going to destroy pudzianowski.

Pud is a force to be reckoned with. Ought to be a good one.

Fedor's brother is also extremley tall, but I would like to see Mariuz have a few warm up matches with guys we know he could beat but also big names, maybe like Bob Sapp ect. I want to see him built up to be a good mma fighter, if they rush him he might not be as fortunate as Brock.

Man aleksander is one of the tops guys.

If this is on, marius have huge balls to go up against him, cred for marius but it will be one of his hardest fights he will ever have in the ring. Crazy.

For those of you who doesnt know aleks check out a little hightlight vid
YouTube - Aleksander Emelianenko Highlight

I think Pudz has the makings of a monster like mma has never seen. If he takes a little time to develop properly, I don't think anyone, including Fedor, can stop him.

IMO fedor brother has some of the best stand up currently out there. If he keeps it on his feet, alexander will win. If Marius gets on top of him its over. its tough to get a 285lb monster off of you. alexander doesnt have ther strength to hang with him on the ground.

Which Mariusz comes out depends on weather the sanction is drug tested or not...lets face it guys like Lashley, both Shamrocks, Coleman, Randleman, Belfort all seemed to have lost 25+lbs when they had to fight in tested sanctions & are not the same fighters

Man aleksander is one of the tops guys.

If this is on, marius have huge balls to go up against him, cred for marius but it will be one of his hardest fights he will ever have in the ring. Crazy.

For those of you who doesnt know aleks check out a little hightlight vid
YouTube - Aleksander Emelianenko Highlight

from the clip the guy reminds me of a good street fighter nothing more, marius with more training and speed will make him look and feel like a child.

Great Video

Great Highlight video. Guy has some great boxing. They had Josh barnette in the video but he didn't win the Josh Fight.

Which Mariusz comes out depends on weather the sanction is drug tested or not...lets face it guys like Lashley, both Shamrocks, Coleman, Randleman, Belfort all seemed to have lost 25+lbs when they had to fight in tested sanctions & are not the same fighters

Anybody remember Nathan Jones? The guy was almost as strong as Mariuz and at some events even stronger. He was known as the Mega Man in strongman competitions. He also was a monster in the WWE "pro wrestling". So he could grapple too. But when he tried to do mma, he looked like a complete different person, so skinny, I though shit! This guy was bigger than Mariuz. Mega Man was almost 400lb! Anyway, lets cut a long story short, he lost to a fucking sumo wrestler!
And that was that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity