over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Duval retired

kandaandm

Registered
Don't flame me if i missed it and this was already posted on the board, but I just read it...so thought I'd pass it on. The article is below...

**broken link removed**

Good for him, looks like he's looking for more money. Can't blame him.

I hear he's a hell of a guy though, bodybuilding lost a great representative :(

I heard he was in Canada training for it. It ain't bodybuilding for sure... trust me it hurts... a lot.

good for matt. Im sure deep down, almost EVERY bodybuilder would like to do what he is about to. Be it movies wrestling whatever. Those guys already dont get payed near enough as it is.....he wont forget his bodybuilding roots

Thanks man

Good for Him! Look at trish stratus, dont see her in many musclemags now days Sice she is rolling in the money. who was the other chick?
Torri wilson?

I wish him the Best and will deffinatley tune in if he makes it!

Congratulations MATT DUVAL

Extremely smart move on Matts part , most would think he did this for the money but i say Matt has thought things through and has given many years to BB which really hasnt given him shit in return , some are confused as to why he would do such a thing , to me its only logical , oppertunity calls and you better take it cause BB sure isnt the window of great oppertunity and sucess in any form,,, im not bashing BB but really asking whats really important in the long shceme of things ,, I can gurantee that 99% of BBs if offered a cool Million dollars to retire would do so in a heartbeat , this is where BB suffers the most when money can change the name of the game in a wink of an eye do to "THE INDUSTRY" itself .

a quick note!!!!

good for matt. its a new challange. if hes got this far i have to say im impressed. when i went through training we started w 35 guys, some x cops,marines,a navy seal, x cons , just big bad asses who fought in the streets and bars for fun! it began on a monday night @ 5 pm. we finnished at 8:45 pm. when i returned wed we had 5 left people in the class. even though some of them had paid as much as 2000$ non refundable if you dont complete the course. every one else had given up on the dream after one workout. by the following monday when i limped in there it was me and this kid named felix who went on to become "the trooper" and "masta flex " in wcw. thats it 2 out of 35 bad ass dudes!!!! and we went on to work for the next 5 years in different feds. so i have this to say to ANYBODY who thinks "im tuff, im in shape i have a great body"..... hit the ring punk! run the ropes for 10 min bump for 3 hr and do it for 2 days in a row,.... now imagine it for 6 months stright, then when you start working it could be EVERY DAY if you get picked up by a major fed. no time to piss n moan or hurt just keep going. not to mention keep up your physique at the same time by training oh and keep on your diet too, gota look good in the tiny spandex shorts they give you. and you cant skimp on leg day either cause in those shorts if you lose a litte bit of mass in those wheels they look like sticks. but for real , all the athletes who choose to persue pro wrestling deserve the utmost respect. cmon guys we know what its like to do a sport thats not "national passtime " which some people dont consider it a real sprot and dont give the respect deserved. so shake our wrestling bretheren' hand and tell em you respecet em. they all deserve it from the indy ranks right through vinces empire!!!\ we r all bustin our asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
lucian

i met matt back a few years ago and he was very nice to me and seemed like a truly great guy...

i know or heard some guys took advantage of him while claiming to be there to help him and i wish him all the best...

Just my thoughts

bodybuilding should be a stepping stone to bigger and better places to go...Don't make it a platform or soap box...use it to get to a better place in life and it appears the smart ones know when to get out and move on without causing long lasting health issues...Good for Matt

I hear Jermay Freeman has not stepped onstage in over two years now and is just riding out his obligations on his Muscletech contract as well as others then continuing to do p/t in NY and Cali....Perhaps another smart move to save his health since his carrer was plagued with injuries and set backs..

there was a time you could not open a muscle book and not see his face with soem cell-tech, Hydroxy-cut or something in his hand...hard to beat that kind of publicity...best of luck to him and his loyal following .... :D

Very smart move, but then again that's why he's the "thinking man's bodybuilder". At least now he can make some coin without totally mortgaging his health.

DrG

Matt was extremely cool when I met him before. Good luck to him.

Good for Matt. Like many others in the Pro-Wrestling business, I am sure he wioll inspire many youth to start lifting.

Good luck for Matt but do you guys actually think its healthier than BB. I mean cmon most have got to be on some type of pain killers just to make it through the poundings especially guys like Rick Flair etc he is way up in age still getting beat down. I enjoy wrestling watch every episode for Guys like John Cena, Triple H, Bautista etc. But seems like one day they will have back problems leaving them barely able to walk. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131