over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Hughes/Matt Serra fight.......

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Last night, I did make it home in time to catch the Matt Hughes and Matt Serra fight........

I am a Hughes fan, so while still excited and very happy with my results, I was thrilled that Matt Hughes got a win against Serra...sorry, Serra fans...I feel you...

I thought it was over quick when Serra got Hughes in the head early, but Hughes recovered, and won.

So, can you imagine....I won my class..first show....then Matt Hughes wins....I had all the food I wanted, including the chocolate cake I wanted.....Tony was here...wish I had some of you with us to celebrate!

It was a good day:)

If you take into account that hughes was knocked to his feet because of an unintentional headbutt then he won the first round because he was able to come back and take serra to the mat and land a few good shots. the second round belonged to hughes and the third i guess you could say was a draw. To me hughes clearly won the fight idk why a lot of people are talking about how close it was.

yes

all good points.........to me they are still very exciting, and both should continue to draw a crowd!!

yeah , I thought hughes clearly won but I was pullin for serra.Serra just didnt bring his a game and hughes did.serra's takedown defense didnt look that great and he really needed to be on top or standing .

also

they both showed alot of class after this one....Hughes usually does...this time, so did Serra...I love that:)

If you take into account that hughes was knocked to his feet because of an unintentional headbutt then he won the first round because he was able to come back and take serra to the mat and land a few good shots. the second round belonged to hughes and the third i guess you could say was a draw. To me hughes clearly won the fight idk why a lot of people are talking about how close it was.

That's how I seen it too. You worded that as how I would have tried to do:)

His recovery and survival after that head butt was determination at it's best. I thought he was gone, and he found a way to kill some time and recuperate + a take-down.

BMJ

I thought that Hughes vs. Serra was boring.....It was fun watching Rashad Evans get his ass handed to him though. If you want to see a REALLY good fight watch Mike Brown vs. Urijah Faber on June 7th. It will be free on the Versus channel....if you have the versus channel. I have a feeling this one will be the fight of the decade....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbKkWcd79M8

Last edited:
WELL IT WAS GOOD MATCH UP BASED ON THE FACT THAT BOTH MEN ARE ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL.. matt is still talented but, the title will never be his.. both are about the same in regards to talent at the moment.. but, neither can take gsp ever again.. he went through matt like butter twice.. serra never stood a chance against him.. so when matt says something silly like he wants his title back based on beating serra.. he is making a silly statement.. matt was beaten soundly in his his last fight.. i think matt needs to retire before he does the chuck liddell and starts to tarnish his image.. there are many in that weight group that could beat him now.. get out while you still have your rep..

Last night, I did make it home in time to catch the Matt Hughes and Matt Serra fight........

I am a Hughes fan, so while still excited and very happy with my results, I was thrilled that Matt Hughes got a win against Serra...sorry, Serra fans...I feel you...

I thought it was over quick when Serra got Hughes in the head early, but Hughes recovered, and won.

So, can you imagine....I won my class..first show....then Matt Hughes wins....I had all the food I wanted, including the chocolate cake I wanted.....Tony was here...wish I had some of you with us to celebrate!

It was a good day:)

Yea im more of a Hughes fan too..i guess just really because I had the chance to meet him at the Europa. He is probably the best in the history of that division but Im affraid the game has passed him by and I hope he goes out on top

yea...

i agree with LATS. they are both done. if it wasn't for the grudge factor, the fight would have never been shown. i thought that it was boring. it was too close to call in my opinion. i believe that serra is the real winner. no one expected much from him. he had the fights best moment knocking hughes queer for a second. even if it was a head butt. i LOVED serra's trash talk! he never trashed hughes for his fighting, just kept calling him a dick. LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws