over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mentzer on nutrition

Amphetamines also fueled his extremely high intensity workout.
Amphetamines and the works of philosopher Ayn Rand of course 😂
Ayn was also a chain smoker and fucked at least some of her student's husbands.

For sure SM throws sarcastic darts my way at times. But we have had some good discussions so I know it comes from a good place.
he's a good bro You'd be surprised. out of the ten thousand plus members on here (I imagine), coincidentally, you and him, and a few mods, are a few of the small select handful of brothers that I dialogue with and bounce ideas as friends and homeys in messages, thus one can infer you both have more similarities than you think. hes a tough cat but from our convos so are you brother lol

Ayn also is also known to use amphetamines to overcome writers block.
I use modafinil from time to time for the same reason but infrequently since it messes me up a little as far as tachycardia type effects.

he's a good bro You'd be surprised. out of the ten thousand plus members on here (I imagine), coincidentally, you and him, and a few mods, are a few of the small select handful of brothers that I dialogue with and bounce ideas as friends and homeys in messages, thus one can infer you both have more similarities than you think. hes a tough cat but from our convos so are you brother lol
MT .. totally thought about you last night.
1000000% true story.
This Sureno tried tripping on me last night.
So it's late and I went to a Jamaican food spot that was closed.
So I went to a neighboring taco shop.
I order my food and I'm standing on the side watching the Heat game and waiting on my food.
Well this dude with his family kinda walks in front of me. But instead of respecting my space he somewhat forces his way by me. So I step back just to make some space.
I see the guy is wearing an LA hat with a big S tattooed down the middle of his back.
I sense the tension so I'm like 'you from LA?'
He stops dead in his tracks looks directly at me and says 'why whats up? Where you from?'
I say 'im not trippin. I'm a civilian.. are they trippin in Miami?'
He then said 'you good homie'
Im like 'i just asked cause it would seem like the last place to go for tacos is Miami. If I want tacos I'd just stay home'
He said 'nah weve been looking for tacos since we been here'

MT .. totally thought about you last night.
1000000% true story.
This Sureno tried tripping on me last night.
So it's late and I went to a Jamaican food spot that was closed.
So I went to a neighboring taco shop.
I order my food and I'm standing on the side watching the Heat game and waiting on my food.
Well this dude with his family kinda walks in front of me. But instead of respecting my space he somewhat forces his way by me. So I step back just to make some space.
I see the guy is wearing an LA hat with a big S tattooed down the middle of his back.
I sense the tension so I'm like 'you from LA?'
He stops dead in his tracks looks directly at me and says 'why whats up? Where you from?'
I say 'im not trippin. I'm a civilian.. are they trippin in Miami?'
He then said 'you good homie'
Im like 'i just asked cause it would seem like the last place to go for tacos is Miami. If I want tacos I'd just stay home'
He said 'nah weve been looking for tacos since we been here'
what an asshole , sorry for your experience, i am very bad in those situations, i cant keep my mouth shut, so i stay away. i am surprised he was rude, most gang members at leats half of them are intimidated by muscle and size espec if they dont have a weapon. I am a part of the progressive community, a sureno is different than a southsider, a sureno is someone who has been verified and is affiliated with made men, higher up than a southsider in that mafia world, but its a terrible thing to aspire to, i have a former arch rival/enemy named lil froggy from the "rival gang" that is still a very established gang here in san diego. he did 15 years rico act for that mex mafia moron who was also from his gang coincidentally which is very rare, and he got caught up putting in work and got 15 years he just got out , i reached out to him to make amends for old beef as we had physical altercations with eachother , me always being him up, but i jnoticed on instagram he devoted his life to god and fitness, and so since then i have became good homeys with him and another guy that I robbed growing up from the same gang who was a factor himself, now all 3 of us are homeys, and would have killed eachother growing up (warzone). the power of forgiveness and something else for surely is at play. but its very refreshing and inspiring to have these experiences with fools liike this.

I did the same thing with some skinhead dude that i hated for decades, I swiss cheesed his homey, his homeyh got deported to germany a real nazi,ffwd to 2018 skinhead lance gets out of prison and reaches out to me on social media to take me to lunch i thought it was a set up. im like bro you were there that night, you know who I am right??? he was like yes bro its all good thats ancient history. anyway it was a spiritual feeling allmost like a spiritual baptism to have that forgiveness and for some wierd reason it brought all of these guys i made amends with on my shit list, very very close friends and trustworthy down for eachotehr dudes, moreso than people ive bnen friends with my entire life i can count on these fools , things work out wild sometimes

the change in the world starts in us internally

me at 22 kneeling and me at 17 squatting, last one with the padres jersey on was right before the drive by shooting I was in when I changed my life immediately after , it happened at the same place the picture was taken probably 50 yards away. The guy next to me is my homey puppet with the silencer on the shotgun, we just reconnected also, after the drive by, he never spoke to me until about 12 years later , it was a big deal, traumatizing for everyone

in the pictures of me at 22 and 23 I was already a member here on pro muscle but I had stopped posting after I Was 21 probably, I was sourcing also but developed a new wierd drug addiction and couldnt maintain and ended up getting locked up/. i was in and out since i was 18 frequently. do not miss any of that bs

Attachments

• 1685113323393.jpeg
    1685113323393.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 1685113488353.jpeg
    1685113488353.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 26
  • puppet2.jpg
    puppet2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 25
what an asshole , sorry for your experience, i am very bad in those situations, i cant keep my mouth shut, so i stay away. i am surprised he was rude, most gang members at leats half of them are intimidated by muscle and size espec if they dont have a weapon. I am a part of the progressive community, a sureno is different than a southsider, a sureno is someone who has been verified and is affiliated with made men, higher up than a southsider in that mafia world, but its a terrible thing to aspire to, i have a former arch rival/enemy named lil froggy from the "rival gang" that is still a very established gang here in san diego. he did 15 years rico act for that mex mafia moron who was also from his gang coincidentally which is very rare, and he got caught up putting in work and got 15 years he just got out , i reached out to him to make amends for old beef as we had physical altercations with eachother , me always being him up, but i jnoticed on instagram he devoted his life to god and fitness, and so since then i have became good homeys with him and another guy that I robbed growing up from the same gang who was a factor himself, now all 3 of us are homeys, and would have killed eachother growing up (warzone). the power of forgiveness and something else for surely is at play. but its very refreshing and inspiring to have these experiences with fools liike this.

I did the same thing with some skinhead dude that i hated for decades, I swiss cheesed his homey, his homeyh got deported to germany a real nazi,ffwd to 2018 skinhead lance gets out of prison and reaches out to me on social media to take me to lunch i thought it was a set up. im like bro you were there that night, you know who I am right??? he was like yes bro its all good thats ancient history. anyway it was a spiritual feeling allmost like a spiritual baptism to have that forgiveness and for some wierd reason it brought all of these guys i made amends with on my shit list, very very close friends and trustworthy down for eachotehr dudes, moreso than people ive bnen friends with my entire life i can count on these fools , things work out wild sometimes

the change in the world starts in us internally

me at 22 kneeling and me at 17 squatting, last one with the padres jersey on was right before the drive by shooting I was in when I changed my life immediately after , it happened at the same place the picture was taken probably 50 yards away. The guy next to me is my homey puppet with the silencer on the shotgun, we just reconnected also, after the drive by, he never spoke to me until about 12 years later , it was a big deal, traumatizing for everyone

in the pictures of me at 22 and 23 I was already a member here on pro muscle but I had stopped posting after I Was 21 probably, I was sourcing also but developed a new wierd drug addiction and couldnt maintain and ended up getting locked up/. i was in and out since i was 18 frequently. do not miss any of that bs
Yeah. He repeated himself saying he's from South central. I guess he thought that should mean something to me. Or maybe testing me to see if hit a nerve.
He also asked me what I was doing out here. Or if I was 'rolling solo'. So sounded like he may be on someone's list. Which is why he was so jumpy.
If any of those pictures are with some guys from north country, they look somewhat familiar.
Especially from early-mid 2000s.
I also remember buying exclusively from you.
Mainly your tren and cut blends.
I think you were one of the sources offering bold cyp around that time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner