over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett won the SHW dude is crazy

Well there is no doubt to me he is NOT natural, none whatsoever. And I have seen some seriously freaky people who are probably natural.

But I also have no doubt I won't get struck by lightning today, of course I could be wrong.

The chances of him being natural are much, much lower than the chances of me being struck by lightning today.

Some real deluded people on this forum that think otherwise.

Nothing is impossible though.

I'd like to add. So many people have NO IDEA what 5-6% bodyfat really is, you have been lied to by caliper testing.

And I'd like to add, everyone "knows some" who looks like that and is natural. Even if they are your lover, you still do not know they are natural, stop trying to bullshit us, you don't even know if you mom is natural. Hell, I don't even know if your mom is natural, and I've been banging her.

Couldn't be more true - 5-6% is RIPPED!!! And you don't just get there with a magic pill or shot - you gotta feel like death to get there

dude no natty maintains 6% BF year round let alone someone with an extremely poor diet.

maybe people are confused as to what 6% actually looks like :confused:

EDIT:

JM put that vid up a while back when he was heavily into hos prep and he measured at like 8.3% or something cant recall.

he was extremely cut/vascular/striated etc

it's not credible for all of the totally unsubstantiated posts in this thread

why dont y'all throw up some pics of these dozens of "6% shit diet minimal training" very muscular guys :rolleyes:

Theres a huge difference between underwater testing and body calipers testing. Hell one of my friend is 225pound juiced to the gills at 5% with calipers and he doesn't as ripped as my other friend who is 195pound 6-7%. Numbers sometimes don't mean nothing, there's a certains look only genetic can give you.

Lockett has been known to have striated glutes year round. Seen him at 10 and 11 Mr O and looked the exact same he looks now at this show

Theres a huge difference between underwater testing and body calipers testing. Hell one of my friend is 225pound juiced to the gills at 5% with calipers and he doesn't as ripped as my other friend who is 195pound 6-7%. Numbers sometimes don't mean nothing, there's a certains look only genetic can give you.

shouldnt we base our numbers off what is accurate?

otherwise they are completely meaningless?

your defence of these numbers seems to be they are all from calipers and basically bullshit - doesnt seem like much of a defence to me.

everyone on this board should know what comp lean means - all of the guys bitching about their superman bros who are comp lean year round know full well what that means - this is a serious bodybuilding board after all.

and yet not a single one is able to provide even one single pic of all the supermen they know who look like this while having no diet and minimal training :rolleyes:

ps. obviously none of this is important but im genuinely shocked at the number of dumbass posts in this thread about "6%" "comp lean" "could win a show despite never having weight trained"

i mean seriously wtf :confused:

shouldnt we base our numbers off what is accurate?

otherwise they are completely meaningless?

your defence of these numbers seems to be they are all from calipers and basically bullshit - doesnt seem like much of a defence to me.

everyone on this board should know what comp lean means - all of the guys bitching about their superman bros who are comp lean year round know full well what that means - this is a serious bodybuilding board after all.

and yet not a single one is able to provide even one single pic of all the supermen they know who look like this while having no diet and minimal training :rolleyes:

ps. obviously none of this is important but im genuinely shocked at the number of dumbass posts in this thread about "6%" "comp lean" "could win a show despite never having weight trained"

i mean seriously wtf :confused:

If you ever did calipers test, you know they are irrevelant to competitions leanness, some guy will be shredded at 6% and the other guy will look soft at 5%. I'm not gonna post pic, they could care less if some schmoe on professionalmuscle.com thinks that it's impossible to be this lean without dieting. My point was there's some people genetically dispose to eat anything and stay lean. You add the fact that this Lockett guy has 230pound of lean muscle mass (I never said he was natural) and I bet he can stay shredded eating on sight. But Im pretty sure he clean up his food few week out of the competitions to drop some water add in a diuretic and boom. Ripped to shred in few weeks.

I can stay between 6 and 7 percent body fat year round pretty easily as long as diet and cardio is on point. But I'm taking 6% caliper tested. It's not that hard for me and I am no genetic freak by any means. It shouldn't be that hard to fathom that people can do that.

I can stay between 6 and 7 percent body fat year round pretty easily as long as diet and cardio is on point. But I'm taking 6% caliper tested. It's not that hard for me and I am no genetic freak by any means. It shouldn't be that hard to fathom that people can do that.

it is "hard to fathom" if:

1. you barely train
2. eat like complete shit
3. are drug free

My point was there's some people genetically dispose to eat anything and stay lean. You add the fact that this Lockett guy has 230pound of lean muscle mass (I never said he was natural) and I bet he can stay shredded eating on sight. But Im pretty sure he clean up his food few week out of the competitions to drop some water add in a diuretic and boom. Ripped to shred in few weeks.

Did all of you really miss this?

Attachments

• CCE00001.jpg
    CCE00001.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 337

6% year round?
You sir, are an anomaly.

If I put a lot of effort into it diet and cardio yea I can stay between 6.5 and 7 percent. Last year I was pretty much about 6.5 to 7 the whole year caliper testing though which really means crap to me. I did 4 shows the past year so that's one of the réasons I was always so lean. I try and not get above 9% but I can maintain 6-7 if I really set my mind to it. But I'm not huge by any means.

Is this professionalmuscle.com, or stormfront.org? All the racist jive talking bullshit has me confused. AIGHT 4 MA HOES! Keyboard warriors GTFO..

On topic...

Michael looks terrific, and has tons of potential when he fills out.
Some people get caught in the bullshit of, "Is he natty? Is he not natty?"
The use this tactic to rationalize their shortcomings.
Any time a Pro comes on PM, some ass thinks that there is some 'secret cycle' out that'll let them place top 3 at the Arnold. GENETICS above all things.

here is the truth, all that matters is what you look like. you will never know what anyone takes, Never ever. So all you can do is take another man's word....

"I only do this and that"
"I don't even diet"

dude I don't give a fuck, if some guy takes 500mg of shit, and another takes 5000mg of shit, and hes only 5 pounds more muscular than you, at the end of the day hes still better than you.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear