over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

I'd be interested to see if people run higher doses precontest or offseason.

If you are a competitor precontest makes sense. Offseason you can just keep test high and throw in somehting like EQ or Deca at a moderate dose and grow.

But the competitors I know reallllly push the grams as well as the variety of compounds precontest. IMO how the hell do you know what is working when you are running Primo, Test, EQ, Mast and Tren plus orals. It's a guessing game at that point.

Either or, I think if straight growth is the key, 1g of test plus 500mgs of something else (plus slin and GH of course) is enough to pack on muscle in the offseason.

It is enough to get to a certain point just like benching 225lbs will get you only so big, and eating 200gr of protein will only get you so big.

If your goals are to be a good competitor, this will not be enough.

When I stop competing or if I didn't plan on competing I don't think I would use over 750 test plus 5iu gh. I would look great weighing 230lb on this dose as long as I didn't eat too much.

But to be 275lbs it takes much more

I have borderline hypertension (135/85) and will start bp meds this month i will ask the dr for them. The silent killer is no joke.

Try natural supplements first, they work without the side effects of rx blood meds. There are some long term studies coming out on rx blood meds that will make you think twice, infertility, impotency etc.

Go on Amazon and take the 2-3 best sellers on blood pressure control and you will have perfect blood pressure

Given some of the recent health posts we have had I would like to start a post about using moderate aas dosages. I use to blast some pretty insane dosages and have come down a lot the past few years. So let's go down the list of the most used compounds and get everyone's opinion. Let's use weekly dosages.

Test
Eq
Deca
Npp
Mast
Tren
Primo
Dbol
Var
Drol

Any other thing anyone wants to add.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Test : 250 - 1000
Eq : nope
Deca: 300 - 600
Npp : nope
Mast : 400
Tren : 400
Primo : nope (will use soon tho)
Dbol : nope (tried it once for 3 weeks and wrecked my appetite 30 mgs only)
Var : 60mgs per day
Drol: 50 - 100 (to whoever said 50 drol is useless couldnt be more wrong, sure the weight comes on fast but its ALL extra water that is temporary) I find with 50 I dont gain as much weight but i use the strength increase to get bigger, know what, I never loose a single lbs after stopping - mind you i dont gain 20 lbs like most report but 5-8 solid lbs - of course if cycle of injectables keeps going)

Try natural supplements first, they work without the side effects of rx blood meds. There are some long term studies coming out on rx blood meds that will make you think twice, infertility, impotency etc.

Go on Amazon and take the 2-3 best sellers on blood pressure control and you will have perfect blood pressure

Thank you I will look into that.

Which three would you recommend specifically?

I've tried beet root, dandelion root etc and neither seemed to help

Which three would you recommend specifically?

I've tried beet root, dandelion root etc and neither seemed to help

Go for the heavy hitters. Opt for an ARB first (Telmisartan = heart healthy). Then Carditone if that's not enough (legal).

Go for the heavy hitters. Opt for an ARB first (Telmisartan = heart healthy). Then Carditone if that's not enough (legal).

Hey can you tell me if. Telmisartan , 80mg 28 tabs for $38.00 is a good deal.thanks

Cardiotone is very strong, first time I took 2 caps I was so dizzy I almost fainted, had to lay down and take a nap. Now 1 pill knocks off 15 points easily

Cardiotone is very strong, first time I took 2 caps I was so dizzy I almost fainted, had to lay down and take a nap. Now 1 pill knocks off 15 points easily

Not to mention it effects neurotransmitters in a bad way. That's why I'd only recommend it if you needed to lower BP.

Not to mention it effects neurotransmitters in a bad way. That's why I'd only recommend it if you needed to lower BP.

I'm starting to have serious suspicions carditone triggered multiple episodes of vertigo I had.

I'm starting to have serious suspicions carditone triggered multiple episodes of vertigo I had.

Hmmm, I've never heard until now the possible negative side effects. I have been taking it for quite some time now. I have had the problem for a long time of when I am on my back and I get up, like getting out of bed, or working on something, I have a fair amount of dizziness. I wonder if its related. Thanks for posting this.

Hmmm, I've never heard until now the possible negative side effects. I have been taking it for quite some time now. I have had the problem for a long time of when I am on my back and I get up, like getting out of bed, or working on something, I have a fair amount of dizziness. I wonder if its related. Thanks for posting this.

I actually remember having those same symptoms, and then it went to full blown vertigo. They might not have been related, but all I can tell you is I haven't had vertigo issues when I haven't been taking carditone and my dizziness when getting up is pretty much gone now. Vertigo is pretty much disabling, I thought I was having a stroke the first time I happened.

I actually remember having those same symptoms, and then it went to full blown vertigo. They might not have been related, but all I can tell you is I haven't had vertigo issues when I haven't been taking carditone and my dizziness when getting up is pretty much gone now. Vertigo is pretty much disabling, I thought I was having a stroke the first time I happened.

Very interesting, I didn't take it today after reading these posts. I will discontinue and see how things go. I will get back with you all if it "mysteriously" goes away. Thanks again.

Very interesting, I didn't take it today after reading these posts. I will discontinue and see how things go. I will get back with you all if it "mysteriously" goes away. Thanks again.

The active ingredient in Carditone (Reserpine) was a prescription drug a few decades ago but it was pulled off the marked due to the sides and due to new drugs coming out. Reserpine is derived from a herb so they are able to sell the herb extract.

Carditone is not something I would recommend taking, new prescriptions would have less sides.

But there are other mineral/herb based products without Reserpine that work without any sides. Dr. tobias works well.

I did lots of research on Carditone after getting the dizzy spell from my first dose and it is due to the Reserpine

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws