over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

most delicious protein powder

alteredbeast

Registered
I know this has come up before, but...

What is the best tasting protein powder out there right now? Sick of the stuff I'm using, time for something different.

Not sure I can mention the brand I use, they are not a board sponsor, but it's the brand that DoggCrapp pushes. I have heard that the synthetek products are really good, but I have not tried them yet.

Brands are Fine to discuss.
Out of respect for Synthetek though (our #1 sponsor here)
please dont post links or turn it into an add for other brands.

In all honesty the Synthepure Kicks ass! Its not the cheapest but as with anything if you want the best you pay the extra money.

There is only one....

MUSCLE MILK....and my personal favorite was cookies and cream, but then I tried the Chocolate Caramel Pecan.I am totally addicted,its amazing.

Mix it with your oatmeal in the morning and you will think you are eating desert,its delicious.

Unjury brand....

almost....when talking protein powders...almost has no taste. I only tried the unflavored....got a sample from a lady at work who had her stomach stapled.....she went to chocholate and gave me her extra. Expensive though so I never bought any. I just eat a can of tuna instead....I haven't taken extra protein by shake in years. But I do need to cut some fat for summer so maybe I'll start taking the leftovers to replace meals.

Peace,
Nitro

isopure taste damn good to me and mixes very well and EASY!

GUYS.. USE SYNTHETEK (synthepure).. it has no taste.. so that lets add what ever ya want that day.. mixes by literally swirling the glass.. pure as hell.. i used it in oj and pineapple ect and also just by adding chocolate flavoring..

I've been using Cyto Sport's CytoGainer (Vanilla Shake flavor) and love it.

Beverly nutrition's vanilla muscle provider and vanilla ump are both very good.
My favorite of all time is Ultra pro 7 fruit punch that was made by Nuclear nutrition and the late Trevor Smith....phenominal product.

balla06 said:
isopure taste damn good to me and mixes very well and EASY!

it is VERY good....I go for the chocolate, which is very good, BUT!!!!!!!! I think Labrada makes the best tasting products out there.....the peanut butter chocolate, amazing

Beverly UMP (vanilla), Muscle Milk (cookies ' n ' cream), Nectar whey (berry blast)
JD~

A really good powder should have few additives and should have little or no flavor at all and mix good with anything. You gotta check out synthepure. Isopure will do in a pinch but it's no cheaper.

nectar from syntrax has definatly the best tasting protein powder around!

I've used 'em all, and for taste you can't beat Muscle Milk in my opinion. I like to mix it half and half with 100% WPI Ion Exchange such as that from TP or Synthepure.

ISO-100 Vanillla.

alteredbeast said:
I know this has come up before, but...

What is the best tasting protein powder out there right now? Sick of the stuff I'm using, time for something different.

The one I LOVE is a company that I never hear anyone discussing. American Sports Nutrition makes a product called American Whey. It is 100% Whey Isolate with a built in digestive enzyme blend. There are a few flavors, but the chocolate is awesome. It mixes instantly as well. One of the biggest reasons I use it is because I will only use a product with a natural sweetener. I prefer products with no aspartame, splenda, acesulfame K, etc. This one uses only fructose.

gorilla2015 said:
Beverly nutrition's vanilla muscle provider and vanilla ump are both very good.
My favorite of all time is Ultra pro 7 fruit punch that was made by Nuclear nutrition and the late Trevor Smith....phenominal product.

I agree Beverly has been the best to me .

I use allthewhey, its just super cheap and it tastes ok. I am open to changing though.

SynthePure is the best, let me tell you and i am sure it happends to you often:
When you drink your shake and then you eat 8 oz, of oatmeal you get to full and when you have to eat gain you still feel full so teh solution is Synthepure.

When you are in a hurry or simply has to take your 8 oz of cooked oatmeal like i am doing in my current diet twice a day, you just need to mix it with synthepure and you get feverything you need avoiding the fullness, is easy to digest and adding cinnamon and splenda also a bannana it become a nice dessert.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131