over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

most delicious protein powder

tflash said:
The one I LOVE is a company that I never hear anyone discussing. American Sports Nutrition makes a product called American Whey. It is 100% Whey Isolate with a built in digestive enzyme blend. There are a few flavors, but the chocolate is awesome. It mixes instantly as well. One of the biggest reasons I use it is because I will only use a product with a natural sweetener. I prefer products with no aspartame, splenda, acesulfame K, etc. This one uses only fructose.

Yeah this is the route I would like to go... most of the cheap powders I'd been using had been sweetened with acesulfame etc. and I think my health would suffer in the long run using these products. I will look into American Whey (can I get it in Canada?), the other company I've been considering is trueprotein

Last edited by a moderator:
balla06 said:
isopure taste damn good to me and mixes very well and EASY!
hey balla that ass on your avatar taste real good to me too:D

OPTIMAL NUTRITION DOUBLE DUTCH CHOCOLATE.IT TASTES GREAT AND MIXES REALLY WELL.WHATS FUNNY IS THAT IT TASTES THE SAME MIXED WITH WATER OR MILK.

alteredbeast said:
Yeah this is the route I would like to go... most of the cheap powders I'd been using had been sweetened with acesulfame etc. and I think my health would suffer in the long run using these products. I will look into American Whey (can I get it in Canada?), the other company I've been considering is trueprotein

Both are excellent. Your decision. I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Canada.

bigheinz said:
SynthePure is the best, let me tell you and i am sure it happends to you often:
When you drink your shake and then you eat 8 oz, of oatmeal you get to full and when you have to eat gain you still feel full so teh solution is Synthepure.

When you are in a hurry or simply has to take your 8 oz of cooked oatmeal like i am doing in my current diet twice a day, you just need to mix it with synthepure and you get feverything you need avoiding the fullness, is easy to digest and adding cinnamon and splenda also a bannana it become a nice dessert.

HEY!!!!!NOBODY LIKED MY DESSERT??? I am thinking that everybody here are eating Frozen Oreo Pie.:p

bigheinz said:
HEY!!!!!NOBODY LIKED MY DESSERT??? I am thinking that everybody here are eating Frozen Oreo Pie.:p

Bahahaha, well you got me there Heinz! Its cheesecake though

IDS Apple cinnamon....taste good in my tummy...:p

pimpman said:
hey balla that ass on your avatar taste real good to me too:D
haha O trust me! its VERY GOOD!!:D ill have another one up soon:)

BSN syntha-6 is pretty good
ON 100% Whey Rocky road kicks ass
but EAS 100% Whey Banana is my personal favorite

Synthepure is the only one that doesn't give me gas.
I get various flavored icing tubes, drop 10ml or so in the blender with water and the powder, and it's delicious in whatever flavour I choose.

rAJJIN said:
Bahahaha, well you got me there Heinz! Its cheesecake though

Well i envide you, that cain of desserts arent in my diet until November :(

ENJOY!!!!

BSN- syntha 6 is damn good, very creamy, and not too sweet.

Well depends....if you want pure protein powder no extra carbs or fat, then the Synthek products are at the top of my list. Right up there with it is the Nectar proteins in all the flavors. I love roadside lemonade, very cherry, apple ecstacy and more.

Now if you want a MRP the best tasting hands down is Muscle Milk. I drink so much of it that I am joining MM Anonymous soon. I am fully addicted.

Just picked up some Isopure cookies and cream, doesn't taste a damn thing like cookies and cream but it is bareable. I wanted to try the Nectar, but that price is to rich for my blood, and it's only a 2lb tub for like 40.00!!!

Dynamatize elite zero carbs.

SynthePure from Synthetek, no doubt. It is indeed the purest and it gave me the best results.

Big Danny said:
SynthePure from Synthetek, no doubt. It is indeed the purest and it gave me the best results.

Do you (or anyone) know how many grams of protein are in each scoop, or tablespoon of synthepure? The product info page says 2 heaping tablespoons are 30grams of protein? So one table spoon is only 15 grams? If this is true then I asume we are going for quality versus quantity?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws