over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY FIRST DC Routine!!! Please critique

n3mo0101

Registered
Hey guys, so after doing some research, this is what I came up with for a routine:

I am currently 27 y/o, 6'0" , 225 lbs, 10-11%BF (had caliper test done). I have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now, although diet hasn't always been perfect throughout.

HEre is the routine I cultivated

Day A1
Inc Low Smythe (11-15RP)
Mil Press Seated (11-20 RP)
CG Bench Smythe (11-20RP)
Rack Chin (11-20RP)
Floor Deadlift (6-9 rep + 9-12)

Day A2
Inc Hammer Strength (11-15RP)
Hammer Str Press (11-15RP)
Skull Crusher (15-30RP)
Assisted Pullup (11-15RP)
T-Bar Row (straight set 10-12 rep)

Day A3
Decline BB (11-15RP)
Smythe Press (11-20RP)
Upright Dips (11-20RP)
Hammer Str High Pull (11-15 RP)
Rack Deadlift (6-9 + 9-12)

Day B1
BB Curl (11-20RP)
Hammer Cuirl (Straight 10-20)
Seated CR (10-12 DC Style)
Romanian DL (Straight 10-12)
V Squat (6-10 straight + 20)

Day B2
Hammer Str Curl (11-20RP)
Pinwheel Curl (10-20 straight)
Leg Press CR (10-12 DC Style)
Lying Leg Curl (15-30RP)
Hack Squat (6-10 straight + 20)

Day B3
Inc DB Curl (11-20RP)
Reverse Curl (10-20 Straight)
Standing CR (10-12 DC Style)
Sumo Press (15-25 straight set)
Back Squat (6-10 straight + 20)

For diet I am thinking of eating 400g protein spread out over 6 meals, eating carbs until I'm full with every meal befor 6PM, and adding 1-2 tbsp of olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, MCT oil, fish oil, or almond butter with each meal. Of course, try to get greens with every meal as well. Based on doing this for past few days, calories hit around 5k. Anything less than 4400 kcal and I don't really gain weight. Sometimes I even lose it. I have a lightning metabolism.

I am taking Vitamin C, Cal/mag, enzymes (w every meal), alpha lipoic acid, CLA, NOW Adam multi vitamin

Test e 750mg/ week, NPP 400mg/week, 100mg anadrol/day, 4iu gh, going to do 8-10 iu of log with my preworkout meal (and take fats out of the meal of course). Just came off a 4 week cruise, bloods all came back good !

PLEASE PLEASE critique this.

Last edited:
first thing i notice is anadrol at 100 mg is way too much. for u. That's advanced level stuff. you absolutely don't need that. 50 mg a day , plenty for u.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

first thing i notice is anadrol at 100 mg is way too much. for u. That's advanced level stuff. you absolutely don't need that. 50 mg a day , plenty for u.

Ok, will drop the drol to 50mg. I'm taking TUDCA 3x a day with a meal

Ok, will drop the drol to 50mg. I'm taking TUDCA 3x a day with a meal
that's great but more support ancillaries should not mean you can take more gear. you are very young 27. save higher dosages for laters when u advance if you really need to. injectable will deliver great results. you want to grow 100 mg abombs will no doubt stress appetite so you will comprise the ideal growth environment.

100% agree. With all the excess bloat from bulking calories, carbs, sodium, 100mg anadrol send your BP through the roof.

I'm not really into the A1/A2 thing but otherwise seems solid.

What are you doing for E2?

Another thing I see is you have a lot of deadlifting in there. Regular deads, rack deads, then Romanian deads on leg day.

I'm not saying you can't....but Its gonna be very taxing. Just make sure a week doesn't fall like...

Monday: upper day+deadlift

Wedsnday: lower day + Romanian deads

Friday: upper day+ rack deadlifts

For your quad exercises remember...you'll do a set of 8-10, then another of 4-6 with heavier weight since it's not safe to RP them. And then you'll do your widowmaker

Another thing I see is you have a lot of deadlifting in there. Regular deads, rack deads, then Romanian deads on leg day.

I'm not saying you can't....but Its gonna be very taxing. Just make sure a week doesn't fall like...

Monday: upper day+deadlift

Wedsnday: lower day + Romanian deads

Friday: upper day+ rack deadlifts

I will definitely consider your advice, however I will first give this a try and see how it goes. If too taxing, I will switch it up. Thank you for the advice, much appreciated! I will keep it in mind. Always open to new ideas

For your quad exercises remember...you'll do a set of 8-10, then another of 4-6 with heavier weight since it's not safe to RP them. And then you'll do your widowmaker

Ohhhh ok. I was confused there..will switch it

Day A1
Inc Low Smythe (11-15RP)
Mil Press Seated (11-20 RP)
CG Bench Smythe (11-20RP)
Rack Chin (11-20RP)
Floor Deadlift (6-9 rep + 9-12)

Day A2
Inc Hammer Strength (11-15RP)
Hammer Str Press (11-15RP)
Skull Crusher (15-30RP)
Assisted Pullup (11-15RP)
T-Bar Row (straight set 10-12 rep)

Day A3
Decline BB (11-15RP)
Smythe Press (11-20RP)
Upright Dips (11-20RP)
Hammer Str High Pull (11-15 RP)
Rack Deadlift (6-9 + 9-12)

Day B1
BB Curl (11-20RP)
Hammer Cuirl (Straight 10-20)
Seated CR (10-12 DC Style)
Romanian DL (Straight 10-12)
V Squat (8-10, 4-6, +20)

Day B2
Hammer Str Curl (11-20RP)
Pinwheel Curl (10-20 straight)
Leg Press CR (10-12 DC Style)
Lying Leg Curl (15-30RP)
Hack Squat (8-10, 4-6, + 20)

Day B3
Inc DB Curl (11-20RP)
Reverse Curl (10-20 Straight)
Standing CR (10-12 DC Style)
Sumo Press (15-25 straight set)
Back Squat (8-10, 4-6, + 20)

I got my biggest legs training DC. (not on these pictures, when I injured my elbows majorily I trained legs twice a week and they blew up)

I got a major elbow injury training DC which i finally had to take a full year off upper body , get active release therapy out of pocket. This is majorly intense training and I absolutely pushed my body way too hard on it. I was natural btw when I did this. This prompted me to do my first show because I missed "bodybuilding" so much so possibly this injury was a blessing in disguise and I wouldn't have competed if I never got injured

One word of advice , cycle your intensity training, learn to back off a few weeks after six weeks of training all out. This kind of training will leave you drained if you truly push it to everything you truly have, and if it hurts drop that exercise. I didnt care I wanted results so I kept pushing when it hurt, and finally I just couldnt deal with the pain any longer after trying all kinds of therapies. It was too much for me. That's my experience. Obviously, plenty of people have different experiences and it worked for them and it worked, got to my biggest naturally on it , then kept pushing when my body said dont do that. I still think hit training is the best way to build muscle in the shortest amount of time

here are two pictures in 2007 when I was natural. I was 215 lbs on here. This may have been my best look naturally and this was three months after starting DC. I was getting accused of being on steroids at the time, and I took it as a great compliment. 400 grams protein at the time as well

Attachments

• nv 2007.jpg
    nv 2007.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 127
  • nov 2007.jpg
    nov 2007.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

This is new. I thought it was a heavy set 6-8 To keep strength going up and then the widowmaker?

This is new. I thought it was a heavy set 6-8 To keep strength going up and then the widowmaker?

That's what I was thinking too. And honestly, my legs respond so well to LESS stimuli than they do to MORE. But I will try both and see what works best for me

.5mg cabergoline 3x per week ([prolactin)
12.5mg aromasin 3x per week

That is a lot of caber for only 400mg of npp.I would start at .25mg every 3-4 days and if you are still getting prolactin sides go to .5mg every 3-4 days.

That is a lot of caber for only 400mg of npp.I would start at .25mg every 3-4 days and if you are still getting prolactin sides go to .5mg every 3-4 days.

Agreed^^^

Caber is extremely strong shit

Straight from IM posted by homununculus

Attachments

• IMG_3242.jpg
    IMG_3242.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 288

I know, but even when I've run .5mg eod in the past, my nips are still sore. I'm extremely prone to prolactin gyno sides. The day after I do a tren A or NPP shot, my nips hurt. I have small case of gyno from puberty and the glands hurt no matter what when I run those compounds

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131