over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

This is the problem, in my opinion, with bodybuilding: it doesn't matter how hard you work, how smart you are, how dedicated you are, 99% of it comes down to genetic structure, especially at the Olympia level.
You could really say that for any competition or sport or pageant. It doesn’t matter what you do to get there prepare, it only matters what happens on the day and genetics will always be one of the biggest factors wether it’s baseball, golf, or bodybuilding.

He will easily make top 10. Maybe better depending on others conditioning.

You could really say that for any competition or sport or pageant. It doesn’t matter what you do to get there prepare, it only matters what happens on the day and genetics will always be one of the biggest factors wether it’s baseball, golf, or bodybuilding.
I'm talking specifically about structure, not genetics in general. Nick obviously has amazing genetics in a lot of ways, but the fact that he doesn't have 12-year-old boy hips and a waist that looks like he's had ribs removed is going to kill him at the top level regardless of those genetics, it's dumb because it's not based on any sort of "natural genetic superiority" just a socialized perception.

Oh I agree. However, just watched the latest Jay Cutler interview, and he asked Manager Matt on he thinks Nick will do at the Olympia, Matt said he sees him 7 to 10, and Jay replied, I think he will do better than that. So a lot of people still believe he has the potential.

Ok, I will leave it alone now... before @b-boy looses it and rips me a new one :LOL:
If he brought his legs way up, he could make his midsection look smaller, his upper body overpowers his legs which is part of the problem.

But the super fugly lumpiness from the site enhancement doesn't help either, although that is fairly common these days.

I think he can beat all of those.

And what? You link Hunter, Ian V, John H, kucklo, hadi, bonac, Brandon, Akim W, and many others are just lounging back doing Nothing? They are all fucking work horses and grinding and improving daily.

People need to calm down and give the guy a few years, he won a very weak NY pro, congrats! But top 6 at this olympia..GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. too many genetically blessed fucking work horses in front of him.

I didn't give 2 shits for Nick a few months ago, I thought he had squeezed his potential out too early and wouldn't bring much improvement from that point on. I admit to having been wrong.

I think he can beat all of those.

I didn't give 2 shits for Nick a few months ago, I thought he had squeezed his potential out too early and wouldn't bring much improvement from that point on. I admit to having been wrong.
O I agree 100%, he is making the absolute most of his genetics, he is also coming in well conditioned which makes any physique stand out. I just wish people would ease off the bandwagon and give the kid time to develop and improve. People put soooooo much pressure on Caucasian bodybuilders, they did the same with Dallas, Kucklo, Hunter..dang give these guys time to grind and improve and stop pushing them to be Mr. Olympia in like two years..LOL trust me there will be another Arnold, Yates, Cutler..just give it time.

Lol I'm not fan boying, just trying to be objective and not just put the guy down. Iain won a pretty weak NY also, and he got 7th at the Olympia. Nick looked much harder/detailed than Hunter did at Tampa. Yes Hunter has better structure, but Nick has the ability to grind out and come in shredded come show day. Nick's look was polished at the New York Pro. From the condition, dryness, the tan, posing, everything was on point. They are all improving and so is Nick. I just think he will be right in the mix in at least the 6 to 10. He's right up there with a lot of guys. Do I think he will be at top 4. Nope. But I also give the guy credit, and not dismiss him like some people do.

Personally, I don't even like his physique. Doesn't have the right flow, and his height/structure takes away from how big he is as soon as he stands next to someone who is taller with better flow. But I still give him credit, and can see how he is capable of doing very well at the highest level.

7 months ago, Justin smoked him at the Chicago Pro. Now it was lights out as soon as Nick stepped on stage. And this is according to Aceto who was there. He said, while others looked good, you couldn't help but keep looking back at Nick. He also said, that this Nick would easily beat Hunter from Tampa last year, but will see how Hunter looks after an off season. Also said unless Akim manages to peak properly again, he is very beatable by Nick.

Also who is John H? I'm drawing a blank. Nevermind, typo I guess, I'm assuming you meant James Hollingshead (yes he will beat Nick at the Olympia)
Yes typo, JAMES HOLLINGSHEAD. And I would bet money that the Hunter that shows up in Chicago this year would have won NY pro. Bet ya!

Yes typo, JAMES HOLLINGSHEAD. And I would bet money that the Hunter that shows up in Chicago this year would have won NY pro. Bet ya!
I'm not a betting man, and really tough to compare until they stand beside each other, but I think Nick will have a harder time with someone like Kucalo than with Hunter. Kucalo is just so much wider.

The discussion about where he would place at the Olympia is interesting. At first I was thinking top-6 was laughable. But then when I went back and thought about who he has to compete against, the list is actually pretty small. Guys he won't beat: Ramy, Brandon, Hadi, Bonac. After that, there's not much. Kuclo, sure. But who else? Dexter, Phil, Kai, Wolf, Warren, Victor... All gone. 😳

The discussion about where he would place at the Olympia is interesting. At first I was thinking top-6 was laughable. But then when I went back and thought about who he has to compete against, the list is actually pretty small. Guys he won't beat: Ramy, Brandon, Hadi, Bonac. After that, there's not much. Kuclo, sure. But who else? Dexter, Phil, Kai, Wolf, Warren, Victor... All gone. 😳
He won't beat James Hollingshead, Ian V, Kucklo, Akim, Hunter, Flex Lewis, Patrick (about to do the Cali pro, former top 6 Olympian) won't beat Olivia (Sergio's son) fuck give me time and I will probably come up with 5 or 6 more names...LOL

He won't beat James Hollingshead, Ian V, Kucklo, Akim, Hunter, Flex Lewis, Patrick (about to do the Cali pro, former top 6 Olympian) won't beat Olivia (Sergio's son) fuck give me time and I will probably come up with 5 or 6 more names...LOL
this exactly. wont make top 10 this year.

I was very impressed when I saw him post that transformation the other day. People can rationalize it as drugs all they want, but if you don't give the body the food to grow and train your ass off, you change very little.

I listened to him on Partlow and Hanshaw's podcast recently and he went over his current diet. As I'm making my way though the 260s now, my all-time biggest and eating more than ever, I have a new appreciation for how much food guys like Walker put down.

I've been giving this analogy recently - building the body is like building a house. You can have a crew of 100 of the best laborers around, but if you don't give them the raw materials needed - drywall, paint, nails, etc. - they can't build you much of a home. As a bodybuilder trying to become huge, you can take all the drugs and train as hard as possible, but if you don't give yourself the raw materials - protein, carbs, fats, etc. - you're only going to get a fraction of the results.

For the best bodybuilders, food / training / rest rule all - the rest are just supplements.
Perfectly said

Lol I'm laughing because I just got a schooling in genetic relativity. I'm a stout guy, 5'7 so not amazingly short, apparently decent looking and get my share of attention

I fuckin get to Food Lion at 7am this morning and this team of goddamn professional athletes shows up from out of town. These guys probably average 6'5-6"7, not just tall and skinny...I'm talking just big motherfuckers. All of them. The irony is few of them probably need to even work hard, they're just fuckin freaks that look right over 99.99% of the population. Makes your average ass feel inadequate real fuckin fast 😂

I'M NORMALLY THE BEST LOOKIN MOTHERFUCKER IN FOOD LION AT THAT HOUR

Here let's make this simple.

Name one African American bodybuilder at the Olympia that Nick Walker will beat (IF Cedric qualifies and comes in way off maybe him, but if he's even half way on point..game over)

Now name one person from the middle east crew that he will beat at the Olympia.
Ramy, Roelly, Hadi.......ect.

Now how in the fuck is he going to make top 6?

Where does James beat him?

Name one African American bodybuilder at the Olympia that Nick Walker will beat (IF Cedric qualifies and comes in way off maybe him, but if he's even half way on point..game over)

Man, have you met Nick in person? He's mindblowing. And I say that having met a lot of top BBers in person. I really think you're underrating him.

Man, have you met Nick in person? He's mindblowing. And I say that having met a lot of top BBers in person. I really think you're underrating him.
Bro seriously I think the kid is great and has a fantastic future! I honest to GOD do, but top 6 this year at the Olympia isn't happening. Rhoden, Lewis, Curry, Bonac, Hadi, Roelly. There is six guys right there he ain't fucking beating, I don't care what anyone says. Last years Olympia was kinda weak due to covid and travel restrictions, this year will be even higher quality.
Top 10? OK I can roll with that possibly, but top 6? GTFOH. NOT YET, damn give the kid some time.

BWAHAHAHAHAH Wait till you see James now, that James is NOTHING compared to him NOW!
This is going to look SICK peeled down Screenshot_20210518-155947_Instagram.jpg

Well it look like SOMEONE thinks I'm a racist and sent me a pm.
This is a comparison as it is what has made up the majority of the top 6 the last few years, it not a racial thing, it's not my fault it's the judges fault.
Curry, Roelly, Rhoden, hadi, bonac, Ramy, Heath.. this has been the first callouts last couple years. SORRY 😞

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity