Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

or.........

you are pregnant.

in that case....DO NOT DONATE...

:cool:

I’m always playing with my guns!!!!! 😉

Cage

I mean….we’ve got 6 kids sooo 😂

Like Groucho Marx once said . . . “I like cigars, but I take them out of my mouth once in a while” 😉

Does anyone have the 6.2 Chevy? I’ve been eying a 2018 trail boss with 38,000 miles and that 6.2L just sounds fun

Haha look at this little dipshit! 80lbs lighter same height….doesn’t even make sense. Still had love handles and a belly tho fuck my life 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• B9684E3A-A098-48AD-B74B-AFC0CF15F72A.jpeg
    B9684E3A-A098-48AD-B74B-AFC0CF15F72A.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 38
I’m always curious to hear how many of you can honestly afford to pay $2k plus a month for rent along with where you live? Let’s see Atl, Dallas, or Houston money. I have a very good idea but I want to see whose honest. I make over a $100K and I can’t do that.

I’m always curious to hear how many of you can honestly afford to pay $2k plus a month for rent along with where you live? Let’s see Atl, Dallas, or Houston money. I have a very good idea but I want to see whose honest. I make over a $100K and I can’t do that.
2.0-2.2k for a 1 bedroom apt here in SD. san diego is beyond expensive + CA SALES TAX on EVERYTHING 9.5%tax on EVERYTHING yes

Not in any big city but I own a loft in a small downtown area here in Michigan, I moved out and bought a house a few years back and I currently rent it out for $2250 a month. It's nice and the area is nice but it is barely 1000 sq ft and it's not like it's downtown Detroit or even some of the more posh downtown areas in Michigan.

It's messed up to say but with the way things are right now unless you're in the middle of nowhere with a paid off shack 100k a year doesn't get you very far, whereas 5 years ago 100k a year meant you were pretty well off. The price of everything has doubled pretty quickly.

Not in any big city but I own a loft in a small downtown area here in Michigan, I moved out and bought a house a few years back and I currently rent it out for $2250 a month. It's nice and the area is nice but it is barely 1000 sq ft and it's not like it's downtown Detroit or even some of the more posh downtown areas in Michigan.

It's messed up to say but with the way things are right now unless you're in the middle of nowhere with a paid off shack 100k a year doesn't get you very far, whereas 5 years ago 100k a year meant you were pretty well off. The price of everything has doubled pretty quickly.
Inflation may very well hit 10% by the end of this year.

Inflation topped 7% last month. That's a high since 1982, and it's growing more. This web page breaks it down. Used and new car prices as well as new home prices are insane. Try not to buy any now.

The sky is falling!

20220126_112342.jpg

Selective memory is a beautiful thing. An American thing! 🇺🇸

2.0-2.2k for a 1 bedroom apt here in SD. san diego is beyond expensive + CA SALES TAX on EVERYTHING 9.5%tax on EVERYTHING yes
It's not really sustainable and the brunt of a lot of my stress.

Muay Thai, I think it may have been you who told me in the thread when I was thinking about moving out here that you need to make 100k to live comfortably. I think it can be done on a bit less..but you were not wrong. Unfortunately, nothing has gotten better and it doesn't seem like it's going to get anything but worse.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws