over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

opinions on T3

hulk

Newbies
hi all, i was thinking of adding a clen/t3 combo for the last weeks of my cycle. i am currently running prop, tren an winny, so i should get some nice muscle defenition. i've never used cytomel before and just started researching on the subject. it seems that t3 can cause impearable damage to you system and has some nasty sides. so i guess my question is -- is it really worth it? maybe i should just stick with ECA....please share your experience, dosage and cycle length. thanks!

I personally love t3 as long as I'm on gear. Don't ever try to take while natural though, or you'll end up losing all your muscle. With prop, tren and winny it'll work fuckin' great. I like to keep the dose pretty low. I've experimented with 20 mcg to 150 mcg per day. For me the best dose seems to be 40-60 mcg per day. At this dose I lose fat fast and don't have any trouble maintaining muscle. I have never had any side effects at all from t3 until I went up over 120 mcg, then my blood pressure went up. There was never any problems besides that though.

T3..

For some reason I don't notice much of any fat loss unless it's up around 100-150mcg/day. 20-50mcg does keep you from gaining fat, but if you want to lose some chub, I'd take more.

HOW LONG?

how long u guys using it for? whole cycle or tapering up and down? or all the time.. I don't see any promblem w long term low dose use in order to maximize levels as long as you stay within the normal range of t3 indicators.
you would weant the t3 as high normal as possible even a little higher (normal levels are based ona bell curve so bveing a little high is ok) also on tsh you would want to be at a lowest level.. that to me would mean that your metabolisum is running at maximum levels within or altlest close to the highest normal levels witout fuckin yourself up. I think this could be anywhere from 50-75mcgs depending on the person, someone may need more to get to those levels... also just becasue your blood test are in the normal ranges doesnt always mean your thyroid is fuctioning correctly.. theres a good site to check out on t3 do a search on "wilsons thyroid syndrom" you'll find some good info there...

hulk said:
hi all, i was thinking of adding a clen/t3 combo for the last weeks of my cycle. i am currently running prop, tren an winny, so i should get some nice muscle defenition. i've never used cytomel before and just started researching on the subject. it seems that t3 can cause impearable damage to you system and has some nasty sides. so i guess my question is -- is it really worth it? maybe i should just stick with ECA....please share your experience, dosage and cycle length. thanks!

cynomel isn't as dangerous as a lot of people think. I know plenty of people including myself who have cycled with it for long peroids of time with no problems, IMO theirs a lot worse, and the biggest problem with t3 for bodybuilders is inhibting your muscle gains. For myself it kills my strength, not only cannot i get stronger but I definitly get weaker even if I haven't lost #'s on the scale. I hate recommending anything but I wouldnt say t3 makes you ask yourself "is it worth it". just do some more research besides the forums and make a decision..

Dave_19 said:
cynomel isn't as dangerous as a lot of people think. I know plenty of people including myself who have cycled with it for long peroids of time with no problems, IMO theirs a lot worse, and the biggest problem with t3 for bodybuilders is inhibting your muscle gains. For myself it kills my strength, not only cannot i get stronger but I definitly get weaker even if I haven't lost #'s on the scale. I hate recommending anything but I wouldnt say t3 makes you ask yourself "is it worth it". just do some more research besides the forums and make a decision..

hinders you gains? from what i have read it increases protein synthesis making gear more effective and therefore helps you pack on more muscle...

hulk said:
hinders you gains? from what i have read it increases protein synthesis making gear more effective and therefore helps you pack on more muscle...

try taking 75mcg a day and tell me that..

hulk said:

varies a lot from person to person...most have no probs at low dosages of it, 75-many will- i however do not

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear