over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

This morning, back and biceps, 213lbs, possibly 12 weeks out, less than 2 fucks given about bodybuilding. Just training hard and being smart with my nutrition.

20200301_114548.jpg Fuck posting after bboy... 20200301_113833.jpg
20200301_114114.jpg 20200301_114338.jpg

20 years in straight at this point. Lots of nagging injuries as most of us deal w nowadays but trying to push wgt up over winter w/o getting too fat and only allowing myself no more than 20mg test a day (and 1-2 iu mauve gh a day w 1 day off everything). Nothing other than trt for me past 4 years and off for a few years before that.
5'8.5 just a tad under 218lbs in the morning
Fighting off father time but the last few years that mf'er is winning. Poundages have fallen considerably the past few years and may soon have to give up the heavy stuff, atleast week in and week out. Depressing as i hate reps and volume lol boring as fuck

View attachment 114420Fuck posting after bboy... View attachment 114416
View attachment 114417View attachment 114418

20 years in straight at this point. Lots of nagging injuries as most of us deal w nowadays but trying to push wgt up over winter w/o getting too fat and only allowing myself no more than 20mg test a day (and 1-2 iu mauve gh a day w 1 day off everything). Nothing other than trt for me past 4 years and off for a few years before that.
Fighting off father time but the last few years that mf'er is winning. Poundages have fallen considerably the past few years and may soon have to give up the heavy stuff, atleast week in and week out. Depressing as i hate reps and volume lol boring as fuck
Lifting a litter lighter isnt going to affect you negatively, all you have to worry about is keeping the intensity high every single workout!
YOU LOOK FUCKING GREAT!

This morning, back and biceps, 213lbs, possibly 12 weeks out, less than 2 fucks given about bodybuilding. Just training hard and being smart with my nutrition.

Looks good man!

View attachment 114420Fuck posting after bboy... View attachment 114416
View attachment 114417View attachment 114418

I hear you on the nagging injuries! You look damn good. My left knee is bone on bone.

Oh I know, first few days always suck, but after that, I get to the point where I almost don't even want to eat anymore and actually get a bit of a high from it.
Did a 3 day fast two times and it was like that. I was really surprised. Felt like I could have gone longer. Did 4 days fast in the hospital, but not by choice. It really doesn't feel bad. So even fasts can feel healthy.

Reactions: UCP
Did a 3 day fast two times and it was like that. I was really surprised. Felt like I could have gone longer. Did 4 days fast in the hospital, but not by choice. It really doesn't feel bad. So even fasts can feel healthy.

In a way, outright fasting is easier than PSMF. My main issue with PSMF is that I can go all day without eating, no problem, but as soon as I start eating, I'm ravenous.

Just got back from the SLS Baha Mar. Awesome trip. Highly recommend it. Lived on Tito's and aminos all weekend at the pool. Summer blast starts April 1!

3-7-20.jpg

Sitting around 268.

My back has come up a lot in the last 3 years or so by simply checking my ego and using much lighter weight. In general I actually lift with much less weight than guys equivalent to my size. I think this has allowed me to maintain a much better mind-muscle connection and remain injury free at 27 years of age. I’m all about longevity in this sport

D6E255AE-39D7-4557-B282-42414A0F802D.jpeg 415C2DE3-5AA4-4048-A5AE-E8DBD479A674.jpeg

Sitting around 268.

My back has come up a lot in the last 3 years or so by simply checking my ego and using much lighter weight. In general I actually lift with much less weight than guys equivalent to my size. I think this has allowed me to maintain a much better mind-muscle connection and remain injury free at 27 years of age. I’m all about longevity in this sport

View attachment 114640View attachment 114641
Nice thin waist too. You don't look particularly low bodyfat either and so your waist will get even thinner if you were in contest shape. What does your waist measure now? Wish I had a waist like that!

Last few weeks of a big gaining phase. finishing up at 98.1kg. My heaviest yet.
Floating between 97.5kg and 98kg for the past 3 weeks.
Few interesting things I've noticed during this phase:

1.I'm around 5'9, aprox 176cm. I'm well aware that i'm one of the smaller competitors on stage due to a narrow frame and muscle mass. During this phase i started to feel heavy on a daily basis.
By that, i mean i felt fatigued relatively quickly, even just during daily tasks. I'm not a lazy fucker by any means, but carrying extra weight absolutely felt like it slowed me down and fatigued me faster on a daily basis.

How others at my height walk around at 110-120kg on a daily basis (even overweight/obese individuals who don't exercise) and still function well, i have no idea.

2: My overall activity levels (NEAT) decreased, i measure this by daily average step count. when i was around 92-93kg, i averaged 10-11000 without any issues or any extra cardio work. Now i have to hit 20 mins of cardio daily just to get 8-9k steps daily.
I predict this is due to the higher caloric demand of maintaining this current body weight and body trying to conserve calories, also possibly linked to point 3.

3. My ferritin levels went through the roof, this is a first for me. This could explain the lack of energy i had on an almost daily basis from week 8 onward.
One possible variable could be the Anadrol @40mg i used for a short period of time ( 2 weeks), although i started that at week 12. I rarely ever use orals in off season. I felt good for about 10 days on anadrol, before i ran into issued of poor digestion, lethargy, and feeling out of breath on a constant basis, (high RBC potentially). Although i set some serious PB lifts in the gym, but i felt like shit. Needless to say i dropped that.

Ferritin levels, after dumping 500ml of blood was still sitting at 670 (reference range 30-300) This is one of the reasons that can explain the lethargy.

4. Sleep was atrocious after week week 9-10. Snoring like a wild boar. 8 hours of sleep or 4 hours of sleep felt no different, still just as tired. Sleeping on my back doesn't help. Having a sleep apnea test this weekend, and i'm 99% sure i have it, and have had it for many years.
I was curious if i was still a sleep talker like i was when i was young, so i got an app that records it, and recorded myself in my sleep. I was snoring for 7 hours straight, within 15 mins of falling asleep.

5. Skin was much more clear, probably due to keeping test at 300mg, Total mg of all compounds under 1000mg for the entire time.

6. Back pain, and flexibility, mainly middle back and shoulders. I need to be more conscious of mobility and stretch more. Humans aren't meant to be desk bound, especially not heavy humans.

7. Resting heart rate during the day was sitting around 10-15bmp higher than when cruising. It varies, but usually sit around 65-75bpm, but now i've been sitting at 80-85. Funnily enough it dropped down 5-10 bpm when i donated some blood.
Blood viscosity and higher body weight has a bit to do with that. Although RBC is perfect in the middle of the range.
However while sleeping, it stays at around 40-50.

That's enough waffle for now. looking forward to the next 12 weeks of trying to normalize and drop a few kg.
Capture.PNG

Nice thin waist too. You don't look particularly low bodyfat either and so your waist will get even thinner if you were in contest shape. What does your waist measure now? Wish I had a waist like that!

Thanks Maldorf! I’ll attach another pic to better gauge current leanness. I’m definitely the leanest I’ve ever been around 270 but no where near what I’d consider stage conditioning. My waist is 34in currently. I have no clue if this is good or bad but relative to my frame it works I guess. I figure my waist isn’t going to get any narrower (realistically) so gotta make everything else wider lol.

If anyone cares, I never train abs directly...literally never. I do vacuums similar to how Juan Morel does. I also never do movements that create a ton of intra abdominal pressure; deadlifts, heavy bb squats etc. I also never force feed myself when it comes to food. I do use HGH (8-10iu ED) and I do use small amounts of slin (6iu log pre or post workout) on occasion. Aside from that, genetics play a huge role here imo.

5C68F177-A92B-4A6B-8E02-88E760695E15.jpeg

Thanks Maldorf! I’ll attach another pic to better gauge current leanness. I’m definitely the leanest I’ve ever been around 270 but no where near what I’d consider stage conditioning. My waist is 34in currently. I have no clue if this is good or bad but relative to my frame it works I guess. I figure my waist isn’t going to get any narrower (realistically) so gotta make everything else wider lol.

If anyone cares, I never train abs directly...literally never. I do vacuums similar to how Juan Morel does. I also never do movements that create a ton of intra abdominal pressure; deadlifts, heavy bb squats etc. I also never force feed myself when it comes to food. I do use HGH (8-10iu ED) and I do use small amounts of slin (6iu log pre or post workout) on occasion. Aside from that, genetics play a huge role here imo.

View attachment 114645
Holy cow! 34 inches at 268 lbs. Im impressed. Thinest I ever had mine was about 35 inches and I was only 240 lbs at 6 foot tall. I was about the same bodyfat as you id say from photos. You do look lean. That's where id like to be all year long.

How others at my height walk around at 110-120kg on a daily basis (even overweight/obese individuals who don't exercise) and still function well, i have no idea.

Great job, you continue to make good progress with every update.

I'm 6', peaked at a new high of 259lbs. in September and held mid-250s until I started tightening up last week.

10 years ago, I was 160lbs. and not as as lean as I now stay through the offseason.

Getting bigger is progressive resistance over time just like lifting weights. Ex. when you first start repping 315lbs. on bench it's challenging, but by the time you're repping 405lbs., 315 for 10 is easy. Each time you hit a new high in body weight you'll probably feel a little rough both because of the increased demands it puts on bodily functions and because the act of growing is very challenging to the body - think about how much babies sleep in their first year.

The fist time I hit the 240s it was rough, but after dieting and coming back up the next year it felt good. Entering the 250s was tough, but after 2-3 months I adjusted and felt totally fine. It's part of why big guys are rare in the overall population, it can be physically uncomfortable putting on that much size.

Today, March 16th in the gym (Tokyo) with a slightly thinned out crowd due to Corona concerns. No worries here for me though as the gym is exceedingly clean, always has been.

50 years old
5'8"
223lbs.
300 test / 300 deca
Added one tab a50 three days ago.

index.php

Attachments

• IMG_20200316_203407_130.jpg
    IMG_20200316_203407_130.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,126
Today, March 16th in the gym (Tokyo) with a slightly thinned out crowd due to Corona concerns. No worries here for me though as the gym is exceedingly clean, always has been.

50 years old
5'8"
223lbs.
300 test / 300 deca
Added one tab a50 three days ago.

index.php
Looking EXCELLENT as always bro, very impressive!!

This is what Hawkmoon looked like in 2009. He is just as massive now as he was back
then :)(y) (Sorry Hawkmoon, I could not resist. I have always been impressed with
your physique.) You're da man!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity