over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Mine, too. Former fatty here, I have a pouch that is partially loose skin so it fills with water first, then it's the first place to store fat, as well. That and my very lower back, two pouches of water I can watch shrink when I dry out lol

Looking good
I feel like I literally have the same thing. How the fuck do you fix it lol?

Wish I knew, very annoying. John Meadows even talked about the same trouble spot when he was getting contest lean. I guess it's just our genetics to hold water and fat in those areas.

I feel like I literally have the same thing. How the fuck do you fix it lol?

You don't (lol). Like USM said, its just genetics. It is the first place you store fat and
the last place you lose it. Liposuction maybe? Surgery for the loose skin? Not many
options.

For some folks (call them lucky) their fat is evenly distributed, mostly external, through-
out their body. (That was me when I was young but it has changed as I got older. Why I
don't know.) I think that the even distribution is the exception, not the rule. We all know
what that is good if you are a bodybuilder.

I remember seeing fotos of the survivors of the concentration camps, once liberated
after WWII. The survivors were skin and bones but some still had a bit of lower belly
body fat.

I know of a man who had an injury to the back of his hand and had to have a skin graft.
They took it from his buttocks. At various intervals he had to go and get the fat sucked
out of the back of the back of his hand. Such is genetics I suppose.

I have been back on blast for 3 weeks and things are starting to come to life. Much more to come...

You don't (lol). Like USM said, its just genetics. It is the first place you store fat and
the last place you lose it. Liposuction maybe? Surgery for the loose skin? Not many
options.

For some folks (call them lucky) their fat is evenly distributed, mostly external, through-
out their body. (That was me when I was young but it has changed as I got older. Why I
don't know.) I think that the even distribution is the exception, not the rule. We all know
what that is good if you are a bodybuilder.

I remember seeing fotos of the survivors of the concentration camps, once liberated
after WWII. The survivors were skin and bones but some still had a bit of lower belly
body fat.

I know of a man who had an injury to the back of his hand and had to have a skin graft.
They took it from his buttocks. At various intervals he had to go and get the fat sucked
out of the back of the back of his hand. Such is genetics I suppose.

I'll prob go in for a consult with the plastic surgeon who did my gyno and see what he thinks

I often feel my back width is lacking, but then I see pictures like this and think it's more that I just don't know how to pose it correctly, particularly on a rear lat spread. Still making more width a priority this offseason and back width / rear delts / traps / biceps is what I'm training tonight.

back061120.jpg

This morning, just trying to get my shit together at this point, finally cleaning up my diet, back to keto (I feel my best when I run off fats). Now that training is back to normal, I should get back to where I want which is just feeling good and training hard. 20200615_070415.jpg

This morning, just trying to get my shit together at this point, finally cleaning up my diet, back to keto (I feel my best when I run off fats). Now that training is back to normal, I should get back to where I want which is just feeling good and training hard.View attachment 117597

I remember when you were eating like 1800 calories a day, and zero carbs. You were peeled and still looked full

Made me go: Wtf kinda planet is this guy from lol

Great to see many of us made it through the lockdowns while maintaining our physiques!

This morning, just trying to get my shit together at this point, finally cleaning up my diet, back to keto (I feel my best when I run off fats). Now that training is back to normal, I should get back to where I want which is just feeling good and training hard.

This is my long-term plan after my hardcore bodybuilding days are over. Yeah i's fun to eat a big bowl of meat, rice, mashed potatoes, etc., but I truly feel much better with energy, digestion, etc., when I'm just consuming meat, fish, nuts, etc.

This morning, just trying to get my shit together at this point, finally cleaning up my diet, back to keto (I feel my best when I run off fats). Now that training is back to normal, I should get back to where I want which is just feeling good and training hard.View attachment 117597
LOOKING GOOD B-Boy!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I have been back on blast for 3 weeks and things are starting to come to life. Much more to come...

It's really incredible how much you've progressed over the last couple of years. Thanks again for sharing your experiences and advice with all of us.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I appreciate the kind words guys.

I've met a few pros, and it grounds you and makes you rethink physiques. Met John Meadows last year I think, he was doing a free talk in a supplement shop that's next to a B&N where I read. I've never seen someone with the kind of dense muscle John has in real life, vascularity out of this world on TRT, no picture or video does justice to the real life thing. John trained legs, and came straight there, stood for like an hour and a half and answered questions and shook everyones hands. Hes the Mr. Rogers of Bodybuilding

Made me reevaluate everything about physiques in general, and I thanked myself that this just a hobby lol IMG-6186.jpg

Yep I never knew what you looked like, only to find out you have, in my opinion, one of the more impressive physiques who isn't a pro.

You're right about John Meadows. I recall him saying 200mg test a week and hasn't taken any GH in a while. If you're just trying to maintain, I think if diet is on point, guys would be surprised how little they need to use to hang on to muscle. I've always been impressed with how much muscle he's hanging onto, especially considering he barely eats 2k calories a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131