Pic you took today

Nice and cut and vascular.

Hope you don't mind the bw.

Attachments

• 20220619_053911_bw.jpg
    20220619_053911_bw.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 40
Bw makes a huge difference!!

Yea, color correction is a bitch. Everybody knows what color skin is supposed to
look like and when it's not, it is a huge distraction. Glad you like the bw.

On a side note, while I don't think the skin around your belly button is really noticable, if it bothers you and you have the money, you should just have J Plasma/Renuvion done. Dante said it works extremely well and I've seen a lot of impressive before and afters. Im currently thinking about having it done for my flanks.
I think it’s lipohypertrophy which makes sense considering how long I’ve been running GH. Going to give my belly a rest for a while and hit my delts and quads for a minute. If I don’t see a major reduction in swelling over the next few months then I’ll go see a plastic.

I think it’s lipohypertrophy which makes sense considering how long I’ve been running GH. Going to give my belly a rest for a while and hit my delts and quads for a minute. If I don’t see a major reduction in swelling over the next few months then I’ll go see a plastic.
I've been doing my GH i.m. into my biceps for a while now

On a side note, while I don't think the skin around your belly button is really noticable, if it bothers you and you have the money, you should just have J Plasma/Renuvion done. Dante said it works extremely well and I've seen a lot of impressive before and afters. Im currently thinking about having it done for my flanks.
Explain that method more. I know that radio-frequency and cavitation work. There is so many methods it's memorizing.

Explain that method more. I know that radio-frequency and cavitation work. There is so many methods it's memorizing.
From what I understand they stick a rod that looks like a liposuction canula into the body, and they run it back and forth under the skin, and it gives off energy in the form of either laser or radio frequency or something like that, and it causes the skin to immediately shrink wrap, and then you get increased tightening over the coming months.

Any bruising or soreness? I pinned IGF into my biceps years ago and got some wicked bruises.
You know I've found that the sensitivity of my skin to the needle is a very good indicator of how well the underlying muscle tissues will tolerate the injection. If for some reason the needle hurts the skin, and I inject anyways, I likely have blood squirt out, pain after, etc. But if I find a spot where the skin isn't sensitive, I don't have any problems with pain, bruising, etc.

From what I understand they stick a rod that looks like a liposuction canula into the body, and they run it back and forth under the skin, and it gives off energy in the form of either laser or radio frequency or something like that, and it causes the skin to immediately shrink wrap, and then you get increased tightening over the coming months.

Interesting, I went to a clinic here and did dysport and juvaderm for the face. Things are a lot cheaper here in Romania. I ask the Doctor about loose skin and fat deposits and she mentioned this procedure I never heard of, Morpheus 8. She said it works well.

Lol I thought the black and white looked dope as fuck. I think it’s been a little over 4 weeks since I finished that little DHB run. Never started the Tren as I think I’m done blasting hormone for a while if not for good. I just don’t react well to it anymore; side are too much. The below pic is 150mgs of Test Cyp a week (TRT), 10iu GH a day and 400mgs injectable Carnitine pre fasted cardio. High dose GH has become my absolute favorite thing and will continue down this path with diet and cardio for the foreseeable future.

PS - will make a separate post detailing my experience with the GH

View attachment 159167
I check in on this thread every now and then. If I’m not mistaken , and without going through 647 pages of this thread, you have made a pretty dramatic transformation over the last year right?

I’m curious what you think accounts for most of it. I only remember u were running 10iu GH from one of your last posts.

I check in on this thread every now and then. If I’m not mistaken , and without going through 647 pages of this thread, you have made a pretty dramatic transformation over the last year right?

I’m curious what you think accounts for most of it. I only remember u were running 10iu GH from one of your last posts.
EDIT - I think you answered in other thread u started.

Here with a better engle , 205 almost 70 , I am in bulking faze for 3 more months than I will lean out for my 70 years old anniversary.
You are an inspiration Emeric.

Just left my plastic surgeon. He said it’s majority scar tissue from not rotating the injection site. I am scheduled to go back in for some sort of steroidal anti inflammatory injections that will help flatten out the scar tissue. He cautioned against surgery as it could end up indented and look even worse than it is now.

Lol scratch that. He called me back in to the room and did the first injection.

Just left my plastic surgeon. He said it’s majority scar tissue from not rotating the injection site. I am scheduled to go back in for some sort of steroidal anti inflammatory injections that will help flatten out the scar tissue. He cautioned against surgery as it could end up indented and look even worse than it is now.
Damn I need to switch it up I guess. I’ve got a bad habit of doing the same place too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131