over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

So you’re doing full body 6-7 days a week? No rest days?
Don’t you feel fatigued or sore after 2-3 days hitting same body part?
Oddly no. Been waiting for that to happen but it hasn't yet.

So you’re doing full body 6-7 days a week? No rest days?
Don’t you feel fatigued or sore after 2-3 days hitting same body part?
And yes, I'm training 6-7 days/ week. I only take a day off when I need a low day for my diet.

It's pretty wild how effective it's been. Probably most importantly, I'm having a lot of fun doing it.
Phil always said you gotta like it, have fun.

Let us know when the wall appears, okay?

That’s awesome and what it’s all about. I love learning about new routines or even slight tweaks. Keeps shit real interesting.
You've been here since 2011 and never heard of Phil Hernon's routine?

You've been here since 2011 and never heard of Phil Hernon's routine?
Man honestly I haven't. Wasn't until recently that I started focusing/researching different training methods.

I work every body part 6-7 days/ week. One set to complete failure for each body part. I try to keep the failure point in the 12-20 rep range.
It's unbelievably difficult and doubles as great cardio if you keep the rest periods short and work at a fast pace. I've gone up in strength considerably on all lifts in the past month and the joints still feel good. I'm sure I'll hit a wall at some point but I'm going to ride it out as long as possible. It's been pretty awesome.
So you are basically doing one exercise for each bodypart every day
I suppose exercise are changing from day to day : is it on a weekly basis (so 6 or 7 diffferent exercises over the week for each bodypart ?
and does the ordering of the bodypart changes from day to day starting with chest monday then legs tuesday..for instance
Very interesting system and results yiu have !!

So you are basically doing one exercise for each bodypart every day
I suppose exercise are changing from day to day : is it on a weekly basis (so 6 or 7 diffferent exercises over the week for each bodypart ?
and does the ordering of the bodypart changes from day to day starting with chest monday then legs tuesday..for instance
Very interesting system and results yiu have !!
Yes to all of the above. Different exercises each day, all logged in a logbook so I can Gage progress, which has been bonkers.
Slightly different order each day. Quads always last because by that point I usually want to vomit.

And how do you see the term "bodypart"? Is it like 1 exercise for delts, or do you do 1 rear delt, 1 front, 1 side? Same for back with lats, traps, erectors?

Yes to all of the above. Different exercises each day, all logged in a logbook so I can Gage progress, which has been bonkers.
Slightly different order each day. Quads always last because by that point I usually want to vomit.

You should start a thread about this. I can't workout 6-7 days a week but find the whole thing quite interesting. A few things always come to mind...

- As said above, what does "bodybpart" mean. Would OHP take care of all shoulders, Dips would be chest and tris, and then 1 back and 1 biceps move? Or is there more nuance and you are dong front delt, rear, upper back, lower, etc. etc. Like if you did deads one day that could potentially hit quads, hams, glutes, and back.

- how do you manage compound exercises and heavy weight and all the time it would take to warm up? That is the trouble with when i did full body 5X a week. I liked it very much (for the reasons you stated) but even at only 1-2 work sets it just seemed like it took so long.

It's super interesting and would be a cool discussion in a separate thread. You look great btw!

You should start a thread about this. I can't workout 6-7 days a week but find the whole thing quite interesting. A few things always come to mind...

- As said above, what does "bodybpart" mean. Would OHP take care of all shoulders, Dips would be chest and tris, and then 1 back and 1 biceps move? Or is there more nuance and you are dong front delt, rear, upper back, lower, etc. etc. Like if you did deads one day that could potentially hit quads, hams, glutes, and back.

- how do you manage compound exercises and heavy weight and all the time it would take to warm up? That is the trouble with when i did full body 5X a week. I liked it very much (for the reasons you stated) but even at only 1-2 work sets it just seemed like it took so long.

It's super interesting and would be a cool discussion in a separate thread. You look great btw!
Will do. I'll lay out the routine in the morning.

198 lbs, 5' 11" .
I'm cutting right now with not too drastic caloric deficit. Lots of cardio and high volume training. Started tren ace (80 mg eod) two weeks ago.
Rest of cycle is 200 test e, 100 masteron propionate eod, 12.5 mg (not a typo) oral win daily, 25 mg of proviron per day. Diet is carb cycling intermittent fasting.
Other supplements: UDCA (1200 mg daily), injectable glutathione (600 mg eod, intravenous).
Ancillaries drugs: letrozole, cabergoline.

2022-06-28-09-56-05-870.jpg 2022-06-28-09-56-44-127.jpg

198 lbs, 5' 11" .
I'm cutting right now with not too drastic caloric deficit. Lots of cardio and high volume training. Started tren ace (80 mg eod) two weeks ago.
Rest of cycle is 200 test e, 100 masteron propionate eod, 12.5 mg (not a typo) oral win daily, 25 mg of proviron per day. Diet is carb cycling intermittent fasting.
Other supplements: UDCA (1200 mg daily), injectable glutathione (600 mg eod, intravenous).
Ancillaries drugs: letrozole, cabergoline.

View attachment 159803View attachment 159804
Looking fantastic homie

Looking fantastic homie
Thank you man. I'm 31 and i train since i was 15. I started juicing at 28 and kept going blast (test, tren, masteron, some orals) and cruise (low dose test plus proviron/low dose masteron). I try to stay lean year round by doing a lot of cardio and keeping estrogens under control. Since i've started the tren i'm seeing crazy daily changes both in condition and strength. On the other hand i can't wait to drop it. It gives me too much prolactin sides and pharma cabaser is expensive.

Thank you man. I'm 31 and i train since i was 15. I started juicing at 28 and kept going blast (test, tren, masteron, some orals) and cruise (low dose test plus proviron/low dose masteron). I try to stay lean year round by doing a lot of cardio and keeping estrogens under control. Since i've started the tren i'm seeing crazy daily changes both in condition and strength. On the other hand i can't wait to drop it. It gives me too much prolactin sides and pharma cabaser is expensive.
Not sure where you're based out of but pharm grade Caber from ADC is dirt cheap.

Not sure where you're based out of but pharm grade Caber from ADC is dirt cheap.
I have major problems with prolactin even with test only and i have to take cabergoline year round for this (probably i have a pituitary adenoma, i've planned an MRI). So at such moderate tren dosage i have to take up to 3 mg of cabaser per week (i take Pfizer cabaser streight from pharmacy) or my dick dies, my mood goes to shit and i feel lazy and lethargic. All of that even if i "crash" my estrogens with letrozole. So for me tren is only for a short run 6-8 weeks and acetate only.

I work every body part 6-7 days/ week. One set to complete failure for each body part. I try to keep the failure point in the 12-20 rep range.
It's unbelievably difficult and doubles as great cardio if you keep the rest periods short and work at a fast pace. I've gone up in strength considerably on all lifts in the past month and the joints still feel good. I'm sure I'll hit a wall at some point but I'm going to ride it out as long as possible. It's been pretty awesome.
i was doing full body every other day, 1-2 sets per muscle..

i was doing full body every other day, 1-2 sets per muscle..i got to the point where i was doing weights for more reps in a set than i ever was doing once a week volume or even once a week hit....and i needed less warmup sets too, i was amazed at the strength progress every workout just like u say doing it every day..thing was i was shrinkin up...getting smaller but getting stronger.
i'd guess my diet was way lacking in calories....funny thing was i meant to take a deload week or 2, but when i realized that one set i was doing was getting SO easy ii started adding 5-10 pounds each day.
now u mention it, i may give it a go again but greatly increase calories...
problem is gas is so high i dont wanna drive to the gym 4x a week payin 15 bucks a week for gas to and from in addition to the rest of my day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131