over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POLL: Most Overrated Steroid

Most Overrated Steroid

• Anavar

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
Eq is one I never tried. Have real bad anxiety and many people said Eq's known for that. Did you ever have that issue with it..
No, the only thing that ever gave me anxiety was Tren. EQ was kind.

Did you get ahold of some of the Ciba dbol back in the 80s? That was awesome stuff. Made great gains on that, was only taking that too. Reforvit B was great too, not quite as strong IMO. Later on I used those British Dispensary tabs and they were just ok. Seemed weak.

Really does seem many of us react differently to hormones.
I was only fifteen in 1990 so I had not yet dipped my toes into the world of anabolics. My first cycle was in 1995 just before I turned 20. sus 250 twice a week. LOVED THAT SHIT!

I was only fifteen in 1990 so I had not yet dipped my toes into the world of anabolics. My first cycle was in 1995 just before I turned 20. sus 250 twice a week. LOVED THAT SHIT!
I had some sust around 98 that was good. Cant remember where it came from. The test from Poland was good too, forget its name also.

Obviously you have real, fake, overdosed and underdosed gear. So your results from cycle to cycle may be different. There have also been some fantastic drugs in the past but test is test and dbol is dbol. As I always post it's not just always a case of those dbol from the past (90's :eek:) were so much better. Yes there is loads of shit gear now but circumstances can contribute greatly. When I weighed 50-60 pounds less and I took stuff I put on 20-30 pounds easily on adrol or dbol. Obviously all water but the effects were pretty dramatic as were the strength gains. I also used to cycle on and off for years which is another massive factor. But 10 years later when you are 50-60 pounds more and perhaps blasted and cruised for years that 30-40mg dbol probably won't be the same as it once did. Now there will always be exceptions but this is true for the most part.

It's not just because all gear is crap these days and that's why guys have to take so much. Some guys just abuse and they don't need to. They would get similar results (probably feel 2 times better in the process as well) from half the dose but mentality they have to take shitloads of drugs. In the past I have taken 40mg dbol and it's been great and put on loads of weight fast and my mate would take handfuls of the same dbol daily. Literally 200mg+ per day and the same can be said for many other compounds. It doesn't make it fake just because someone can handle the side effects. I see guys post he was on 700-2000mg tren so it must have been fake. Whilst it could have been there are just guys who can take those doses with no or minor issues. I know guys who have taken high doses of legit tren and you think how the fuck are they not transforming. I have terrible genetics for bodybuilding but even 40mg tren a daily of the same tren for me and I can feel and see the changes within days. Some of the guys still get great results but they just overdo things because more is more. Now some also just need higher doses which is fine so take what you want but sometimes just because you find out x person is on a high dose of a compound and is fine it doesn't automatically mean it's fake.

I had some sust around 98 that was good. Cant remember where it came from. The test from Poland was good too, forget its name also.

Omnadren but it's literally the same as any other properly dosed test. I have used it from Jelfa and Pharma Swiss. I don't get any more/less results than I do with any decent ug brand of test. Some guys do seem to respond well to blends but often it's just from the way they feel. It contains some short esters so it will hit fast so guys may "feel it more". Although it does have a nice mix of esters but test is test. I have used many pharm grade test amps and it honestly makes no difference as long as your test is in fact test and dosed accurately. I honestly think someone could give many people on here the same test product but one is in a ug vial and the other in a pharm package and in amps and some of the guys will be convinced the amps feel stronger.

Omnadren but it's literally the same as any other properly dosed test. I have used it from Jelfa and Pharma Swiss. I don't get any more/less results than I do with any decent ug brand of test. Some guys do seem to respond well to blends but often it's just from the way they feel. It contains some short esters so it will hit fast so guys may "feel it more". Although it does have a nice mix of esters but test is test. I have used many pharm grade test amps and it honestly makes no difference as long as your test is in fact test and dosed accurately. I honestly think someone could give many people on here the same test product but one is in a ug vial and the other in a pharm package and in amps and some of the guys will be convinced the amps feel stronger.
I think usually its a matter of if it is dosed right. The Jelfa Omnadrens always seemed good. I had some prop and cyp that frankly felt underdosed. Of course I never got blood tests so there is no way of knowing. Results on some brands is just plain better and the dose you used was the same. That's how I gauged it mostly.

I think usually its a matter of if it is dosed right. The Jelfa Omnadrens always seemed good. I had some prop and cyp that frankly felt underdosed. Of course I never got blood tests so there is no way of knowing. Results on some brands is just plain better and the dose you used was the same. That's how I gauged it mostly.

Of course. 250mg test is 250mg test as long as you don't have any issues (allergies) with anything else added (carrier oil and solvents). There are also many variables. Most of us aren't machines so we have up/down periods through the year and that can influence things as well. I have taken the exact same drug/tub before at different times and responded differently. There can be so many reasons for that including recent usage, stress, diet, sleep, training etc). But sure if something doesn't feel right then chances are it may not be. Although the mind can be a powerful thing as well. So many things can throw you off. I think I know my body well and I have been on test before and felt low (lower libido, softer etc) and I had a blood test and everything was fine and I was convinced I had some bad test. I have learnt you can't always go on feel and that includes someone who has experience. I have experimented a lot and I know so many things can throw you off. But sure if you don't feel good and results aren't there things need to be changed. The omnadrens are faked loads as are most pharm products. Sometimes it's real test but it's not pharm grade as well. Seen various test reports on and things like pharm grade test e amps coming back as test c.

Of course. 250mg test is 250mg test as long as you don't have any issues (allergies) with anything else added (carrier oil and solvents). There are also many variables. Most of us aren't machines so we have up/down periods through the year and that can influence things as well. I have taken the exact same drug/tub before at different times and responded differently. There can be so many reasons for that including recent usage, stress, diet, sleep, training etc). But sure if something doesn't feel right then chances are it may not be. Although the mind can be a powerful thing as well. So many things can throw you off. I think I know my body well and I have been on test before and felt low (lower libido, softer etc) and I had a blood test and everything was fine and I was convinced I had some bad test. I have learnt you can't always go on feel and that includes someone who has experience. I have experimented a lot and I know so many things can throw you off. But sure if you don't feel good and results aren't there things need to be changed. The omnadrens are faked loads as are most pharm products. Sometimes it's real test but it's not pharm grade as well. Seen various test reports on and things like pharm grade test e amps coming back as test c.
Good points. Id like to think the omnadrens I had back around 2002 or so were real. Never can know. When I home brewed I felt like the quality was better than most UG I had used and the PIP was much lower too.

Overrated? (For me) Deca, Sust, Dbol, Eq.

Underrated? (For me again) Anavar, Turniabol, Primobolan (6 months at 800mg transformed me with no Tren =>which is hands down the best AAS made) <= Again, just my opinion after god knows how many years of use.

Question to the gentleman who posted (Little Slice I believe his name was) "most of the gear sold on this site is fake."

Not questioning your knowledge on all the sources behind the scenes practices but thats a bold statement. I know a few sources whose products are incredible. Maybe I just got lucky because you did say "most" not "all". But I am most definitely all ears to know where you get this information. I know everybody says the old school gear was something you only had to take a fraction of to get results. And I can agree somewhat with that. But to state "most of the gear sold on this site is fake." is a somewhat serious accusation. Again, this is a serious question. Not in anyway a challenge to your knowledge. Please just clarify.

PS, I do enjoy a lot of your posts

Regards

Underrated? (For me again) Anavar, Turniabol, Primobolan (6 months at 800mg transformed me with no Tren =>which is hands down the best AAS made) <= Again, just my opinion after god knows how many years of use.

Question to the gentleman who posted (Little Slice I believe his name was) "most of the gear sold on this site is fake."

Not questioning your knowledge on all the sources behind the scenes practices but thats a bold statement. I know a few sources whose products are incredible. Maybe I just got lucky because you did say "most" not "all". But I am most definitely all ears to know where you get this information. I know everybody says the old school gear was something you only had to take a fraction of to get results. And I can agree somewhat with that. But to state "most of the gear sold on this site is fake." is a somewhat serious accusation. Again, this is a serious question. Not in anyway a challenge to your knowledge. Please just clarify.

Regards

im just a naturally cynical guy.

then again, i killed myself in my sleep, so perhaps i earned the right to be that way.

after seeing plenty of tests on ANASCI showing gear was extremely underdosed, and sometimes even just carrier oil with no hormone at all, you start to wonder.

Understood. Not a paying member at Anasci (yet). I can only go by my experience. Thanks for clarifying and not taking my post as an attack. Been kinda sitting in the background for the last few years.

Regards brother!

im just a naturally cynical guy.

then again, i killed myself in my sleep, so perhaps i earned the right to be that way.

after seeing plenty of tests on ANASCI showing gear was extremely underdosed, and sometimes even just carrier oil with no hormone at all, you start to wonder.
iv Seen the test results over there and all my conspiracy theories about underdosed product were real and I was right all along. I used to get homebrew from a guy for many years that was As good as any pharma stuff. Guy up and died. Quality went way downhill after that and my dosages started doubling or more w pretty much all coumpounds after going to ugl stuff. It just wasn’t working the same way. I had thought I’d become a non responder. Lol No fucking way I would have I have ever taken 150mg a day of thAt alhavi Anadrol. Or 800-1000 mg human grade Deca. Orgonan and Norma Deca was 200-400mg a week max. I don’t know how old you are lil slice but if you had the privilege of getting human grade test and Deca and any orals I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

iv Seen the test results over there and all my conspiracy theories about underdosed product were real and I was right all along. I used to get homebrew from a guy for many years that was As good as any pharma stuff. Guy up and died. Quality went way downhill after that and my dosages started doubling or more w pretty much all coumpounds after going to ugl stuff. It just wasn’t working the same way. I had thought I’d become a non responder. Lol No fucking way I would have I have ever taken 150mg a day of thAt alhavi Anadrol. Or 800-1000 mg human grade Deca. Orgonan and Norma Deca was 200-400mg a week max. I don’t know how old you are lil slice but if you had the privilege of getting human grade test and Deca and any orals I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

I'm 30

UGL is all I've ever known

I'm 30

UGL is all I've ever known
Damn I’m sorry. I know it’s not all fake. probably more underdosed than not. No one was testing anything for a long time. So we had no idea what we may have got prior the testing lol Imagine some of the bullshit we have prob put into ourselves. That’s where the human grade stuff really shined. You knew exactly what you were getting every time. sure There were fakes. But fortunately I was in the right circle with strongmen/powerlifters. orgonan Nile/ sustanon amps and orgonan Deca 1ml vials and galenika test enanthate amps They were my favorite test. And pharma anadrol and halotestin were always available to me. The Heaviest and strongest I ever was I was using 2amps a week of sustanon and 2vials of Deca and 1 anadrol 50 a day. 500mg test and 400mg Deca and 1 drol I remember thinking back then that I was pushing things pretty hard with those doses. But I was getting pretty jacked. Seemed I was setting several prs a week for a long period of time. I told my best friend I was taking 2 ml shots twice a week and he thought I was being excessive lol

The earlier Polish Omnadren was legendary, I think it had the Hexanoate and Isohexanoate esters in them before changing their formulation to the same as Sustanon. Shit was cheap as all hell, but later fakes became such a problem, that it wasn't worth it to order them. Oscaro had them cheap as hell for the longest time.

Regards

Was that Pharma Primobolan or a UGL? What did you stack it with and what doses?

Overrated : Sust, Anadrol, Eq

Hexanoate and Isohexanoate are actually just different names for Caproate and Isocaproate which is now listed in the omnadren ingredients. They are the same thing. I do like the mix of esters in omnadren though. But any mix of esters long, medium and short will work as long as they are well balanced. Hell even if they are not balanced it will still work.

I urge everyone to buy some pharm grade products from one of the sponsors on here and run a cycle and see for yourself. A lot of the stuff I used to use in the past felt stronger because I was smaller, fresher and more responsive. I have had loads of pharm grade test amps in my possession at one time and used them on/off through the years. Literally no difference unless you are taking really shit UG gear. As posted so many fakes especially now and some of the fakes look identical so it can be impossible to know at times. Find a good source that offer them and run a cycle and see for yourself. Although people will just say pharm garde are all different quality and they were better in the 90's so it's a mute point :D

I think it was Jelfa from Poland. I remember using a product from poland with that name but I don't remember if it was straight test or a blend.

The earlier Polish Omnadren was legendary, I think it had the Hexanoate and Isohexanoate esters in them before changing their formulation to the same as Sustanon. Shit was cheap as all hell, but later fakes became such a problem, that it wasn't worth it to order them. Oscaro had them cheap as hell for the longest time.
I'm thinking of Omnadren. I think it was my favorite test blend. They were priced good and no PIP,smooth. Great results so I think it was dosed right.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws