over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preparation-h for moon face?

bruiser

Banned
people used to use this for water weight lose in certain areas. Why not use on the whole face to keep face not bloated? Of course if it works one will have to get it from canada because the formal in the usa i guess took out what used to work for water.

Face is the most important part of body, and if u have a fugly bloated face then I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but moom face aint one

Face is the most important part of body, and if u have a fugly bloated face then I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but moom face aint one

lol nice...

im sure an AI helps but still would be cool if this was g2g

I'm canadian eh. The right ingredients are in the canadian one? I hate AIs they fuck with my BP or lipids no matter which I take lol worse then any gear (don't flame me) I don't get high BP n my lipids are always good. Except when using AI.
so I get moonface if I run high test lol

I believe it was the OLD formula of prep-h that actually had the topical diuretic in it, the new one isn't gonna touch it unless they changed the formula back.

i guess if you're a real asshole it'll work fine?:D

I believe it was the OLD formula of prep-h that actually had the topical diuretic in it, the new one isn't gonna touch it unless they changed the formula back.

yeah the original formula is offered in canada.

I wouldnt want my face to smell like prep-H

I used some in the past for lower abs skin and it tightened it pretty good though

Dear Prep-H, I ate the whole tube and i still have these hemorrhoids....but i can whistle really good - Bill Engvall

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Am I right in guessing the effects are short lived when using prep h like this??

Try some dandilion root or adex...that should help with the bloat

Preparation-H smells like shit. You rub that stuff all over your face and people aren't going to be able to ignore the fact that you're using butt cream as aftershave.

The active ingredient in the candian version is a live yeast cell derivative called BioDyne. I`ve been in touch with a compounding pharm that makes some creams for us to see if they can get it. We want to formulate our own eye cream next. That being said, if your over weight and have a fat pie face, this isn`t gonna fix that. It`s more for puffiness around the eyes which most times is water and lymph retention. Another good ingredient for around eyes is caffeine as it increases local blood flow.

wow, there should be a new "Award" system for members. Dumbest fucking ideas, EVER

wow, there should be a new "Award" system for members. Dumbest fucking ideas, EVER

What do you mean, its proven to work for water weight in areas so why not the face. Was thinking in terms of guys thoughts on gains being inhibited buy an AI. So why not get rid of the bloat where it counts while bulking, the face.
Sure its short lived but woman do it all the time for their bags so why not whole face.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131