over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROOF that shakes are more thermogenic than whole foods

Funny. Whey is real, but not a whole food. All this u know, easily absorbed in and out within 1-1.5 hous.

Whole foods IMO are a better bet. Now we need our Whey at certain times in the day, AM after waking & post workout is all I usually use it for. The more whole food you can consume the better Gains you will see.

IMO

Peace

I wasn't really arguing about efficiency. I just object to protein powders being classified as strictly supplements. To me they're food, no less real food than, for example, milk or other milk derived foods such as cheese or cottage cheese. And egg whites are whole food right? But if those egg whites are turned into powder are they no longer whole food? I don't know if understand the definition of whole food anyway, does it mean the food is solid and requires chewing? :confused::D

I'm not sure I agree about the "in and out in 1.5hours thing" with whey, and even if it was very quickly absorbed that being a bad thing from a growth standpoint, but it's a long topic to discuss with many angles to consider. :D

I posted that four of my meals each day...

Consisted of protein drinks and the other 2 meals were things like egg whites and vegetables. I stay lean and strong and feel great when I eat this way.

I have found that this type of eating works well for me, so I'll continue doing it.

Interesting....
Why?

I dont know if Emeric might agree with this. Soaking for an hour will soften the Oats and easier to blend.

I dont know if Emeric might agree with this. Soaking for an hour will soften the Oats and easier to blend.

Soking oats in warm water neutralizes enzyme inhibitor present in oats and encourages the production of numerous beneficial enzymes, also by soking allows lactobacilli and ather helpful organisms to brake down the phytic acid.

Soking oats in warm water neutralizes enzyme inhibitor present in oats and encourages the production of numerous beneficial enzymes, also by soking allows lactobacilli and ather helpful organisms to brake down the phytic acid.

Wow, thats great info right there. If I were to soak the oats earlier in the day, then mix my powder, oils and let it sit then finally ad water up to 8 hours later, would the oats go "bad" or lose the majority of their benefits? Thank you.

Thank you Emeric, that make sense to me. Will it make any difference if I soak it in warm soy milk?

Wow, thats great info right there. If I were to soak the oats earlier in the day, then mix my powder, oils and let it sit then finally ad water up to 8 hours later, would the oats go "bad" or lose the majority of their benefits? Thank you.

No it would not lose any benefits, actualy 8 hours is better, I soak my oat over night.

Thank You

No it would not lose any benefits, actualy 8 hours is better, I soak my oat over night.

I HAVE been using this method over the past week, and the difference is dramatic. My body digests the oats far better. Thank You Emeric!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws