over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions for Jethro

DIEZEL666

Registered
Jethro, since I've been a member of the board I've seen you as a positive influence, but I can't find much of what you've shared regarding diet, training, recovery aids, etc. If you have the time, why don't you give us a rundown on what you've done to get to the massive weight you carry now. What type of training do you do? What type of diet do you follow? Any other information you would care to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and God bless.

I'll tell Jethro about this post when he gets home from lifting.
He'll be flattered no doubt. ;)

lynx said:
I'll tell Jethro about this post when he gets home from lifting.
He'll be flattered no doubt. ;)

How would you know :confused: and you can tell Jethro I said that.

lol Just kiddding

CROWLER

BUMP

i would LOVE to know as well...

DIESEL666....TO BE HONEST THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE ASKED ME! LOL..

SOMETIMES I'LL GET A PM OR TWO ON SOMETHING AND I'LL USUALLY REFER THE INQUIRING PERSON TO BIG A'S ARTICLES OR TELL THEM TO GET A HOLD OF PHIL. I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO LEARN FROM OTHERS AFTER ALL THIS TIME...AND BY NO MEANS DO I CONSIDER MYSELF AN EXPERT. SO ALL OF YOU FELLAS WITH BETTER PHYSIQUES THAN MINE.....JUST REST EASY, I HAVE A REAL ACCURATE IDEA OF WHERE I STAND AS FAR AS PHYSIQUE DEVELOPMENT IS CONCERNED.

DIESEL: I AM JUST GONNA RAMBLE HERE AND TYPE THINGS THAT COME TO MIND THAT WORKED FOR ME AND THOSE THAT DIDN'T. BOTH IN TRAINING AND DIET. [I AM ACTUALLY QUITE FLATTERED THAT YOU WOULD ASK....AND I MEAN THAT]

FIRST: I THINK THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR ME WAS RUNNING ACROSS A FELLA ROCK GULLICKSON [STRENGTH COACH] AT MONTANA STATE WHO SET ME STRAIGHT ON HOW SCREWED UP I WAS FOLLOWING THOSE SIX DAY ROUTINES FOUND IN MUSCLE AND FITNESS THAT SOME PRECONTEST BODYBUILDERS CLAIMED TO BE DOING. I HAD A LETTER TO 'WALK ON' ....I GUESS THAT MEANS..NOT PLAY...FOOTBALL. HE TOLD ME IF I WANTED TO PLAY LINEBACKER AT A DIVISION 1 SCHOOL I'D HAVE TO BE A LOT BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN I WAS. HE SET ME OUT DOING CHEST SHOULDERS TRICEPS MONDAY....LEGS BACK BICEPS TUESDAY...WEDNESDAY REST...THURSDAY LIGHT CHEST SHOULDERS TRICEPS....FRIDAY, LIGHT LEGS BACK BICEPS. I IMMEDIATELY GAINED WEIGHT AND STRENGTH.....WEEKENDS WERE COMPLETE REST DAYS.

I STARTED OUT AT 175 AS A GRADUATING SENIOR...WAS UP TO 190 FRESHMAN YEAR...SOPHMORE..212...THEN BEGAN THE RECOVERY AIDS...WENT UP TO 229-230....BACK THEN IT WAS LEGAL. 2, 3, 3, 4, 3, 2 PER DAY ON THE D-BOL....1CC...UP TO 2CC OF DECA AND BACK DOWN OVER SIX WEEKS.

I HAVE ALWAYS RESPONDED WELL. BY WELL, I MEAN BETTER THAN MY FRIENDS TO LIFTING AND SUPPLEMENTS. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN MUCH IN THE WAY OF SUPPLEMENTS...NEVER MORE THAN 2CC'S PER WEEK OF TEST AND USUALLY 1CC..NEVER MORE THAN 4, 5MG DBOL PER DAY....RARELY EVER CLOMID...RARELY NOLVADEX....ONLY TRIED HCG ONE TIME AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET A GOOD ERECTION FOR A MONTH.....DON'T ASK ME WHY....CAUSE I DON'T KNOW! BUT, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN THAT AGAIN. SO NO GAINS KEEPER FORMULA FOR ME.

SO WHAT HAVE I USED? 1CC PER WEEK TEST BASE....THROW IN AN ORAL OF CHOICE FOR 6 WEEKS AT A TIME....WIN, DBOL, ANADROL..THEN TAKE ANOTHER 6 OFF...WHILE STAYING ON THE TEST BASE. [I DON'T TAKE ANABOLICS ANYMORE...THIS IS WHEN THEY WERE LEGAL THAT I DID THIS]

I MADE SOME TREN ONCE...AND I LIKED IT..GOT HARD AND STONG OFF IT. I LIKE EQ AND TEST AND INJ. WIN.....THESE WERE THE ONLY SUBSTANCES I HAD ACCESS TO IN LIMITED SUPPLY OUT HERE IN THE STICKS FOR OVER 10 YEARS. VET STUFF...COULDN'T TAKE MUCH BECAUSE IT WOULD AROUSE SUSPICION.....PLUS I HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM.

WHAT IS MY ATTITUDE PROBLEM? WELL, AFTER THE FIRST TWO TIMES I TRIED 'SUPPLEMENTS'....I WAS DISMAYED TO FIND THAT WHEN I WENT OFF..I WAS NOT AS STRONG AND DIDN'T LOOK AS GOOD. I DIDN'T LIKE THE FEELING THAT I WAS NOTHING WITHOUT THE 'SUPPLEMENTS'. MY UPBRINGING WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO BECOME SOMEONE WHO WOULD RUIN HIS BODY ..A GIFT FROM GOD. SO I WOULD TAKE TWO YEAR PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT ANYTHING TRYING TO ACHIEVE THE SAME LOOK I HAD WITH THE STUFF. THIS IS VERY HARD AND THE ONLY WAY I GOT CLOSE WAS TO STAY LEAN AND ON THE SMALL SIDE. AT MY HEIGHT AND WITH MY LARGE ASSED HEAVY SKELETON...240-250LBS...TENDS TO LOOK SLENDER. I AM ONLY 6'1 TALL, BUT NO ONE EVER COMES CLOSE TO GUESSING MY WEIGHT CORRECTLY. PEOPLE ALWAYS GUESS ME AT 30LBS LESS THAN I AM. EVEN AT MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT OF 290-292LBS........I LOOK ABOUT 240LBS. THIS USED TO BOTHER THE HELL OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. NOW, I LAUGH ABOUT IT. [ASK EXCEL OR BRAD HOLLIBAUGH OR VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER...I LOOK LIKE A SWIMMER/COUNTRY DIPSHIT/GRINNING FOOL] THE KNUCKLEHEADS WOULD PROBABLY BE TOO POLITE TO TELL THE TRUTH!

I HAVE NOT WEIGHED LESS THAN 275LBS IN THE LAST 12 YEARS UNLESS I WAS DIETING. I CAN MAINTAIN THAT WEIGHT EASILY EVEN WITHOUT DRUGS ...SO I AM SATISFYED WITH THAT. DO I LOOK AS GOOD? NO. AM I EVER GOING TO BE MINDBLOWINGLY HUGE...PROBABLY NOT. I AM TRYING TO LIVE A LONG TIME AND BE SMART ABOUT MY HEALTH! THAT'S ANOTHER REASON FOR BEING A LOW DOSE GUY.

RECENTLY I'VE HAD A FEW FRIENDS ON THIS BOARD HELP ME OUT ..SO I CAN TRY SOME DIFFERENT STUFF ONCE IN A WHILE. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT M*k* AND RA***.

I HAVE LEARNED A LOT SINCE COMING ON THE BOARDS FROM PHIL AND BIGA AND BIG KIWI.....I NEVER HESITATE TO ASK OTHERS LIKE JERRYWEAR, BIG WILL, VANDER, RAJIN, CROWLER AND I AM SURE I AM LEAVING COOL PEOPLE OUT...ABOUT WHAT IS WORKING FOR THEM. I'LL TRY IT OUT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS FOR ME. I THINK 2POWERFUL FOR YOU HAS SOME GOOD SHOULDERS.....I MIGHT ASK HIM WHAT HE IS DOING FOR THEM..THEY LOOKED VERY ROUNDED THE LAST TIME HE POSTED PICS.

HOWS THAT FOR SOME LONG WINDED RAMBLING BULLSHIT?

I'VE TRIED ALL SORTS OF TRAINING BUT THE MAIN THING FOR ME ...REGARDLESS OF HOW I AM TRAINING IS FOOD INTAKE....ALWAYS THE SIX MEALS PER DAY....ALWAYS.

AS I GRADUALLY PUT ON WEIGHT I'D EAT MORE THAN THE YEAR BEFORE IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE MUSCLE I PUT ON....NORMALLY I AM NOT FAT AND I EAT AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF FOOD. I THINK THAT'S THE BIGGEST SECRET. MEREDITH'S MOTHER USED TO JUST LOVE TO COOK THESE AWESOME OATMEAL PANCAKES FOR ME...TONS OF EGGS....SHE LOVED TO WATCH ME EAT! GREAT COOK!

PEOPLE I WORK WITH AT THE SCHOOL ARE ALWAYS ASKING ME HOW COME I DON'T EVER REALLY GET FAT WHEN I EAT SO MUCH....THE ANSWER IS...I LOSE WEIGHT IF I EAT LESS...I NOW HAVE TO EAT A LOT TO SIMPLY MAINTAIN BODYWEIGHT. PHIL'S POSTS ON BLOOD PRESSURE AND MY DADS TRIPLE BYPASS HAVE CAUSED ME TO RETHINK THE WISDOM OF THIS PHILOSOPHY IN RECENT YEARS. IT MAY BE TIME TO NOT BE SO HEAVY ALL THE TIME. I LOSE WEIGHT AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE DROPS FAST. I WAS 290 NEW YEARS DAY......BLOOD PRESSURE OF 142 OVER 90...SO CALLED BORDERLINE. I HAD BEEN DOING NO CARDIO TRYING TO PUT SOME MUCLE BACK ON. I'VE BEEN DIETING HARD NOW.....AND AT 270 MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS NOW.....124 OVER 64. MUCH BETTER. MY FACE ISN'T RED EITHER.

I GAIN BEST ON A TWO ON ONE OFF ROUTINE WITH LOWER VOLUME.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS...

BICEPS AM....QUADS/HAMS PM DAY ONE
CHEST FRONT DELTS ABS...DAY TWO
REST DAY......DAY THREE
BACK TRAPS, REAR DELTS, DAY FOUR.
TRICEPS, CALVES, DAY FIVE.
REST DAY....DAY SIX....

THEN I START OVER.

I STICK TO BASIC MOVEMENTS...NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO ...REALLY I DON'T WANT TO!

HERE IS WHAT I DID FOR CHEST THE OTHER DAY: BARBELL INCLINE [LOW ANGLE]....WORKED UP TO ONE HEAVY SET OF SIX REPS AFTER SEVERAL WARM UP SETS.....CABLE CROSSOVERS 3SETS OF 12..FOLLOWED IMMEDIATELY BY DIPS...I DID THREE SETS OF DIPS.

TONIGHT I DID BACK....[WIDTH NIGHT] PARALLEL GRIP PULLDOWNS...SEVERAL WARMUPS..ONE HEAVY SET OF 8REPS....DEADLIFTS....SEVERAL WARMUPS...THEN ONE HEAVY SET OF 8REPS....CHIN UPS....I DID THREE SETS OF CHINS WIDE GRIP...I KEPT ON TRYING TO QUIT AND LEAVE THE GYM...BUT I BUG THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF WITH THOUGHTS LIKE....'COULD I HAVE SQEEZED THOSE HARDER?" SO I END UP DOING THEM UNTIL I FEEL LIKE I.."FOR SURE" GOT THEM! I AM A DUMBASS LIKE THAT AND PROBABLY TEND TO OVERTRAIN. SO I HOPE THAT MY REST DAYS AND 400GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER DAY HELP BALANCE IT ALL OUT.

WHEN I DO LEGS HERE IS A FAVORITE WORKOUT OF MINE:

HAMSTRING CURLS 4SETS 12 REPS....JUST TO GORGE THEM WITH BLOOD...FOLLOWED BY SEVERAL WARMUPS TO A WEIGHT I CAN GET ONLY 8REPS WITH ON THE SQUAT. AT TIMES I'LL DO LEG PRESSES...WITH A WEIGHT I CAN SAFELY GET 10 REPS ON USING THE LEG PRESS AND THEN FOLLOW THAT IMMEDIATELY BY SQUATTING A SET WITH 225-275 FOR 8-10REPS. EFFECTIVE? HELL, I DON'T KNOW......BUT FUN? YES!

I USUALLY PICK TWO EXERCISES PER MUSCLE GROUP AND WORK THEM BOTH FOR 4 SETS....THE LAST ONE OF WHICH I REALLY COUNT...IT JUST TAKES ME A LONG ASSED TIME TO GET READY TO DO HEAVY SETS.

I SWITCH THE ORDER OF MOVEMENTS....SO THINGS DON'T GET STALE....NEXT BACK WORKOUT WILL BE FOR THICKNESS....T-BAR ROWS..ONE ARM ROWS AND A HAMMER STRENGTH PULLDOWN AS A FINAL PUMP MOVEMENT.

I AM HAVING FUN WRITING ALL THIS CRAP DIESEL...SORRY FOR THE LENGTH. I HOPE IT ANSWERS SOME OF WHAT YOU WERE INTERESTED IN...:D

THIS IS FLIPPING LONG! :eek:

JT

it was great,its like i was reading your life sport story,it was really good if you ask me.i hope some guys will take that and save it somehow.

good stuf;)

Thank you for posting that:eek:

Just the kind of post that I would expect from you JT ............Awesome stuff shared here . Your training sounds intelligent , as well as intense .Your drug proticals were about what was used in the 70s and 80s by most .And I believe that is why you can maintain such size while clean and still look very good .[ I think you have a heck of a physique , your legs could easily be world class for a tall guy ala Paul dillet who IMO had the best leg shape and balance ever ] You have what I call a real physique ,that you have earned through hard work and displine . No one can ever take that away from you either ........you are a bodybuilder's bodybuilder .......You and your beautiful girl represent what our sport should be about and have a nice look that should be strived for ........Thanks for sharing ........I hope that the younger guys here follow your example .........And thanks to my boy Diezel666 for asking you to post [ about time you did something around here ....lol ] Anyway , how about outline of your off season vs. precontest diet ?So we can take a look at what works for your big ass ........lol And by the way meathead ........people thinking you look lighter than you are is a compliment ........It means that you have a balanced physique and that your body flows and isnt all bunched up [ I have played football and fought with some of the best athletes in the world and believe me when I tell you that you more than hold your own with just about any of them as physique goes ......And as a bber , if you wanted to do what it takes to be a more pleasing Gunter [ you would to oil your arms ] you could do that inside of three years with no doubt in my mind .......you could it I promise , but is carrying 340 around for a year or so while you grow into a 300 lb contest weight worth it ? Is it worth your health , the money , or risk of freedom ? Just be happy knowing that Gunter dropped to 250 earlier this year when he went clean then had to go up to 340 then back down to 285 for the O ......Do you think that was healthy ? Fuck no .....I saw him at 250 ....he looked terrible with huge head and GH hands .....you smoke him when you are clean off season .......Be happy with that .....I promise I am not blowing smoke .....I dont , and believe me I have been around .] You have done great [ and so has your girl ] just know both have my upmost respect and IMO you are doing things the right way ...............

THANKS FELLAS!

JERRY, TENNY AND IABADMAN...I AM FEELING ALL GOOD ABOUT MY SELF NOW! LOL...

I JUST READ THIS POST HERE AT SCHOOL...TEACHING FRESHMAN ABOUT PHOTOSYNTHESIS. I AM SURE THEY ARE WICKEDLY EXCITED...HAR, HAR,...

TELL YOU WHAT IABADMAN...I LAUGHED PRETTY HARD ABOUT THAT MEATBALL COMMENT....YOU SURE CALLED THAT ONE. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I HAVE A JOB! THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE, BUDDY.

JERRY...YEAH, MY POST TURNED INTO A LIFE HISTORY. I AM A LAME ASS AT TIMES!

HERE IS WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY: [DIETING]

MEAL ONE...2.5 SCOOPS OF PRO-COMPLEX...1/8 CUP OATS
MEAL TWO...SAME THING!
MEAL THREE..SAME THING! [HEY, IT'S EASY FOR ME TO ADD UP CALS ETC..]
MEAL FOUR...SAME THING!:D

MEAL FIVE...BOILED CHICKEN TENDERS..2 CUPS LETTUCE, FAT FREE VINAGRETTE.

MEAL SIX: SAME AS MEAL FIVE.

RIGHT NOW I AM KEEPING THE PROTEIN HIGH...CARBS AT 80 AND SOME DAYS A LITTLE LOWER...UNTIL I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE THEN I JACK THEM UP...EVERY 4TH DAY OR SO.

I AM KEEPING THE PROTEIN AROUND 400..FATGRAMS UNDER 18 MOST DAYS..CARBS AT 80GRAMS MOST DAYS...

LONG SLOW WALK ON THE TREADMILL AT 5AM...EACH TRAINING DAY. THAT IS STILL 2 DAYS ON...ONE OFF. I AM TRYING TO KEEP THE LIFTING EXACTLY THE SAME ....JUST LETTING THE LONG WALKS AND DIET GET THE LARD OFF.

Lame ass???

JT what you wrote could help a lot of guys(if they would use it)
so its not lame its really nice of you.and actualy it was really interesting and i mean it.

really good stuf.

You are great person...

We need more like you in this sport my freind! You are so humble and honest and to the people on this board who have never met him, he is no slouch! He is huge, muscular and in very good shape....hell standing next to him I wanted to hang up my belt and take up badminton in Kenya.

That was a ton of great info JT you really should think about training people in your area for competition. Can't wait to hang and eat at The Cup!

V

Great info and a really good read.

Feel free to ramble anytime it's good.

CROWLER

VulgarDisplay said:
We need more like you in this sport my freind! You are so humble and honest and to the people on this board who have never met him, he is no slouch! He is huge, muscular and in very good shape....hell standing next to him I wanted to hang up my belt and take up badminton in Kenya.

That was a ton of great info JT you really should think about training people in your area for competition. Can't wait to hang and eat at The Cup!

V

Everytime I read one of jethro's posts, I think to myself the same thing. I have never come across anyone on any of the other boards I have been to that are so humble and willing to help and treat others so kindly. Most guys you come across are hotheads with huge egos, but jethro seems to be a truly great guy with a great heart.

THanks for all the info. JT, it looks great! I have a question though, what is pro-complex is that a type of protien powder I assume?

Jethro, good stuff. Thanks. Your telling me that you diet on about 2000 cals a day? That is insane for someone your size. How did you come up with this? Thanks again for sharing.

EXACTLY! I KNOW ITS LOW BUT I STAGGER IT UP AND DOWN.

DIEZEL666 said:
Jethro, good stuff. Thanks. Your telling me that you diet on about 2000 cals a day? That is insane for someone your size. How did you come up with this? Thanks again for sharing.

I REALIZE I COULD LOSE MUSCLE ON A DIET THAT LOW IN CALS...BUT I DON'T KEEP THEM THAT LOW FOR LONG AND I JACK EVERYTHING BACK UP ON CARB DAYS! I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT MY BODY TO 'THINK' IT NEEDS ONLY THAT MANY CALORIES TO SURVIVE....

I SEE YOU DID SOME ACCURATE FIGURING TO COME UP WITH THAT NUMBER! GOOD MAN!

One of the most honest posts in a longtime. By that I mean that you know it's from the heart and isn't corrupted by the ideas of others, I REALL enjoyed reading it.

Well, "Meathead" (thanks IBM ;)) is a good guy EXCEPT when he gets rolling on teasing. He tends to be very quick and witty.

Quick story, hope you all don't mind. :)
At the beginning of our relationship I worked at the local civic center. Which had the only gym in town. The office was at the end of a long hall way and they weight room was at the other end. JT was doing chest and back that night while I worked. I heard the door open and close. I was sitting there filling out my time card and looked up and I SWEAR it looked like he filled the whole width of the hallway. I had to look twice, and just stared at him as he got a drink at the fountain and went back into the weight room. I told him later that night what I was thinking, at first he thought I was teasing him. His response..."I'm taking 2cc's this week."

...oooo, walking on the wild side! :p

JETHRO TULL said:
I REALIZE I COULD LOSE MUSCLE ON A DIET THAT LOW IN CALS...BUT I DON'T KEEP THEM THAT LOW FOR LONG AND I JACK EVERYTHING BACK UP ON CARB DAYS! I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT MY BODY TO 'THINK' IT NEEDS ONLY THAT MANY CALORIES TO SURVIVE....

I SEE YOU DID SOME ACCURATE FIGURING TO COME UP WITH THAT NUMBER! GOOD MAN!

JT, how many carbs/calories do you consume on a carb up day? Do you keep protein high, or lower the protein on the carb up days, ala Cutler? What is your reasoning on keeping the fat so low? 18g a day is less than 10% of your cals. Thanks again for the help.

OH, MAN YOU ARE ASKING ME GOOD QUESTIONS...HOPE I DON'T LOOK STUPID!

HERE GOES...CARB UP DAYS...I'LL EAT A CUP OF OATMEAL 6 TIMES INSTEAD OF 1/8 CUP. SO THAT'S LIKE 54GRAMS OF CARBS FROM THE OATS, AND 3GRAMS FROM THE PROTIEN POWDER. I ALSO ADD IN A SMALL BOX OF RAISINS WITH THAT OATMEAL. THAT BRINGS THE TOTAL UP TO 534GRAMS OF CARBS PER DAY.

342GRAMS OF CARBS FROM OATS/PROTEIN
192 GRAMS OF CARBS FROM RAISINS
------
534 GRAMS OF CARBS ON CARB UP DAYS.

THE CALORIES GET UP NEAR 3000, FAT AND PROTEIN ALSO INCREASE. I SUPPOSE THEIR IS A GOOD REASON TO DROP THE PROTEIN WHILE CARBING UP....I JUST DON'T KNOW IT.

HERE IS WHAT I AM THINKING WHILE I AM DOING THIS DIET..."OKAY, I AM GONNA MAKE THIS BITCH HURT FOR A WHILE..SO IT SUCKS..UNTIL I FEEL ALL DEPLETED AND SHITTY...UNTIL I 'FEEL' LIKE I NEED TO CARB UP" ..THEN I USUALLY MAKE MYSELF HAVE ONE MORE LOW CARB DAY! I SUPPOSE IT'S NOT VERY BRIGHT. BUT, IT'S WHAT I DO.

AS I GET LEANER..THOSE CARB DAYS GET MORE FREQUENT AND REGULAR.

I KEEP THE PROTEIN HIGH ON CARB DAYS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT JAY DOES...IF HE IS DROPPING HIS PROTEIN ON CARB UP DAYS..MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT!! LOOKS LIKE IT WORKS FOR HIM, THAT'S FOR DAMB SURE.:D

I REALIZE MY ANSWERS PROBABLY ARE A DISAPOINTMENT....LIKE MAYBE YOU THOUGHT I ACTUALLY KNEW SOME GOOD STUFF. LOL... WHAT I DO KNOW IS...EVERYONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY FOLLOWED IT...GOT LEAN.

I KNOW THERE IS MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT:D :D ....I ASSUME A HIGH FAT APPROACH WOULD WORK AS WELL. THIS IS JUST THE WAY I LIKE TO DO IT. I AM OBVIOUSLY NO EXPERT....PLEASE DON'T THINK I EVER CLAIMED TO BE.

THIS PROBABLY LOOKS STUPID....SORRY.:(

THANKS A LOT HELLA SWOLE! PRO-COMPLEX..OPTIMUM NUTRITION.

HELLA SWOLE said:
Everytime I read one of jethro's posts, I think to myself the same thing. I have never come across anyone on any of the other boards I have been to that are so humble and willing to help and treat others so kindly. Most guys you come across are hotheads with huge egos, but jethro seems to be a truly great guy with a great heart.

THanks for all the info. JT, it looks great! I have a question though, what is pro-complex is that a type of protien powder I assume?

WHY THAT BRAND? I TRIED A LOT OF DIFFERENT KINDS..THAT ONE DOESN'T MAKE ME WANT TO BARF AND I GET NO GAS OR DIAHREA FROM IT. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131