over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Racial/ethnic differences in AAS effects

I agree with this good post. I think if we look at pro sports we see the differences in races we are not the same. How many Asians are built like somoans? How many white NFL cornerbacks do we see? Zero. Look at the quarterback position, there are players of different races but generally they have different play styles (mobile qb who can run vs pocket passers who can disect a defense). Maybe one day we will see a QB who can process like Manning or Brees and run like Lamar or Vick, that would be a hell of a thing lol.

For sure. And as a much more popular sport with a narrower range of ethnicities to draw from, American football is a great place to observe and quantify racial differences. If there's no attached value judgement or behavioural change on the part of the person making the observation, then there is no racism... it is just somebody pointing out an observable fact. There are some positions that (west African) blacks are going to be more dominant in, and there are some positions that whites might be more represented in.

Bodybuilding is still comparatively small and niche. I'm really curious to see what happens as bbing explodes in the developing world; it's been blowing up in China like crazy. You'll notice that basically no Chinese bodybuilders have weak arms or legs, but weaker abs/chest/back are fairly common. Much shorter limb lengths and longer torsos which promotes mechanical advantage and less are to fill out.

Things are already picking up in the middle east and it'll be really curious to get some more data on middle eastern bodybuilders. But despite sharing a geographic region, they tend to be very diverse genetically with higher within-group variance than whites and blacks respectively in the anglosphere. None-the-less, as these areas economically develop and bodybuilding gains more steam, it'll be cool to start seeing some patterns with the middle eastern freaks. India might be the most culturally and genetically diverse country on the planet and I would not at all be surprised if some more freaks start coming out of there with more accessibility of fitness lifestyle, at least the non-vegetarian Indians.

For sure. And as a much more popular sport with a narrower range of ethnicities to draw from, American football is a great place to observe and quantify racial differences. If there's no attached value judgement or behavioural change on the part of the person making the observation, then there is no racism... it is just somebody pointing out an observable fact. There are some positions that (west African) blacks are going to be more dominant in, and there are some positions that whites might be more represented in.

Bodybuilding is still comparatively small and niche. I'm really curious to see what happens as bbing explodes in the developing world; it's been blowing up in China like crazy. You'll notice that basically no Chinese bodybuilders have weak arms or legs, but weaker abs/chest/back are fairly common. Much shorter limb lengths and longer torsos which promotes mechanical advantage and less are to fill out.

Things are already picking up in the middle east and it'll be really curious to get some more data on middle eastern bodybuilders. But despite sharing a geographic region, they tend to be very diverse genetically with higher within-group variance than whites and blacks respectively in the anglosphere. None-the-less, as these areas economically develop and bodybuilding gains more steam, it'll be cool to start seeing some patterns with the middle eastern freaks. India might be the most culturally and genetically diverse country on the planet and I would not at all be surprised if some more freaks start coming out of there with more accessibility of fitness lifestyle, at least the non-vegetarian Indians.
I think that what you are saying is that as the gene pool widens and deepens it is unavoidable that you will locate more genetic freaks.

Think mainstream sports. Records continue to fall as a direct result of widespread exposure and acceptance.

I think that what you are saying is that as the gene pool widens and deepens it is unavoidable that you will locate more genetic freaks.

Think mainstream sports. Records continue to fall as a direct result of widespread exposure and acceptance.
precisely. Even moreso with bodybuilding because it seems like a lot of places that have environments that would favor muscle building genetics are also places where gym culture is just now in it's infancy. Gyms in China are about where gyms were in America in the late 1980s, gyms in most of the (west) African continent probably more like 1960s or 70s. Give those places a few more decades to catch up economically and watch the freaks emerge.

Had a roommate in college was from Ghana or something. He watched everything I did, eating, tuna, lifting, watched me weigh my food, etc. Skinny kid. Years later I saw him he was about 220 lean asked him what happened he said he jist started lifting and eating some of the foods I ate. Asked him if he was juicing he didn't know what it was he did say he was scared to try creatine. Genetics lol.
I’ve seen foods generally-generally work differently with different races but there are also studies on this to back up food sensitivities and what not, but drugs are drugs I can’t imagine there being a difference on races. Good genetics aren’t specific to any race I know a lot of white guys like to talk about genetics for African Americans but most of the ones that bring it up were not hard trainers and assumed it was race. Now social economic structure may contribute to sports and pro athletes being more black here in America as it’s a way out but again that’s social class stuff and not race as far as genes go which is what I assume he means.

India is already producing a ton of guys who look pretty solid without access to good drugs, food, gyms so yea I agree monsters are coming from there. There’s always some Russian freak about to come to the US that never quite gets here and does anything and I don’t think that will change with MK.

precisely. Even moreso with bodybuilding because it seems like a lot of places that have environments that would favor muscle building genetics are also places where gym culture is just now in it's infancy. Gyms in China are about where gyms were in America in the late 1980s, gyms in most of the (west) African continent probably more like 1960s or 70s. Give those places a few more decades to catch up economically and watch the freaks emerge.
Looking at recent events in the world i
Think human race will be sooner rather then later in such a deep shit it is hard to describe… I dont think we have much more time.

Dang, that Sureño mandatory workout...

100 for your crime and 13 for the homeboys! 113s. 3 pump burpees with navy seals integrated. Ill post a video of me doing them
if you get pen time they teach us how to count these and speak in NAHUATL (aztec)
the bloods learn SWAHILI (zulu)

Wasn't there a joke some time back that went, "It says a lot about the world when the tallest basketball player is Chinese, the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

I think the top of the top of all demographics has an impressive lineup. They only thing I know for a fact is that different ancestries require different nutrition and have to adjust diets accordingly. That I know for a fact. There is also some convincing evidence for basic training adjustments for different muscle fiber types.

But when it comes to "Best All-around" I say it's pretty up for grabs. The three biggest dudes I ever knew in my life, one was Indiginous American, one was White, and one Black.

So... 🤷‍♂️

Wasn't there a joke some time back that went, "It says a lot about the world when the tallest basketball player is Chinese, the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

I think the top of the top of all demographics has an impressive lineup. They only thing I know for a fact is that different ancestries require different nutrition and have to adjust diets accordingly. That I know for a fact. There is also some convincing evidence for basic training adjustments for different muscle fiber types.

But when it comes to "Best All-around" I say it's pretty up for grabs. The three biggest dudes I ever knew in my life, one was Indiginous American, one was White, and one Black.

So... 🤷‍♂️
Diet.

Think Inuit (extreme). It would be interesting to what would happen if on a good Western foodplan.

100 for your crime and 13 for the homeboys! 113s. 3 pump burpees with navy seals integrated. Ill post a video of me doing them
if you get pen time they teach us how to count these and speak in NAHUATL (aztec)
the bloods learn SWAHILI (zulu)
I feel like you need to start up a life stories/experiences thread. Your posts are always interesting man.

I feel like you need to start up a life stories/experiences thread. Your posts are always interesting man.
thanks, dude, i really appreciate that because a few bros here are ultra-conservative and very archaic in their belief systems and awareness/understanding of different subcultures, especially ones they deem as cancerous (whether benign or malignant). I have got some hurtful feedback from certain few board members here. And by no means do I mean or attempt to glorify these certain lifestyles/deathstyles. There were certainly some good, unique and valuable experiences encountered the path I walked. The metamorphosis has been gratifying. A rather sharp vicissitude of fortune. "No tree can reach heaven until its roots have touched hell" Dr. Carl Jung. With that being said, I really appreciate this. @Bio once told me "there is a book in you!"

I agree with this good post. I think if we look at pro sports we see the differences in races we are not the same. How many Asians are built like somoans? How many white NFL cornerbacks do we see? Zero. Look at the quarterback position, there are players of different races but generally they have different play styles (mobile qb who can run vs pocket passers who can disect a defense). Maybe one day we will see a QB who can process like Manning or Brees and run like Lamar or Vick, that would be a hell of a thing lol.
find us a QB who can process like manning or brees or farve and scramble like Randall Cunningham and run like vick!

how can we forget about Herschel Walker too, phenom. but also CRAZY hard work

India is already producing a ton of guys who look pretty solid without access to good drugs, food, gyms so yea I agree monsters are coming from there. There’s always some Russian freak about to come to the US that never quite gets here and does anything and I don’t think that will change with MK.
Absolutely. I was visiting Delhi, India earlier this year on a short business trip and managed to find the time to train at a few of their more upmarket gyms. The number of freaks I saw in these places during my time there was absolutely ridiculous, and this is coming from a Londoner who primarily trains in old school gyms that cater primarily towards steroid using powerlifters and bodybuilders. I don’t know if it’s the ease of access to PEDs (not that the UK is lacking in this regard) or social attitudes but I was shocked by what I saw. Even the few teenage Indian juice heads I spoke to there were bigger than any of the sarm and steroid using teens I’ve met over here. Perhaps they were all downplaying their dosages in India and just blasting grams of Test, EQ and Deca? Who knows…

Absolutely. I was visiting Delhi, India earlier this year on a short business trip and managed to find the time to train at a few of their more upmarket gyms. The number of freaks I saw in these places during my time there was absolutely ridiculous, and this is coming from a Londoner who primarily trains in old school gyms that cater primarily towards steroid using powerlifters and bodybuilders. I don’t know if it’s the ease of access to PEDs (not that the UK is lacking in this regard) or social attitudes but I was shocked by what I saw. Even the few teenage Indian juice heads I spoke to there were bigger than any of the sarm and steroid using teens I’ve met over here. Perhaps they were all downplaying their dosages in India and just blasting grams of Test, EQ and Deca? Who knows…
Who knew?

Wonder why the lid is on? (Think competition.)

Looking at recent events in the world i
Think human race will be sooner rather then later in such a deep shit it is hard to describe… I dont think we have much more time.
I’d agree if I hadn’t been in the military it’s been bad all over the world for centuries it just now hit the west hard for the first time since Spanish Flu. People been thinking the end is nigh for thousands of years. There may be a culling, like that flu but only way we end is nuclear war.

thanks, dude, i really appreciate that because a few bros here are ultra-conservative and very archaic in their belief systems and awareness/understanding of different subcultures, especially ones they deem as cancerous (whether benign or malignant). I have got some hurtful feedback from certain few board members here. And by no means do I mean or attempt to glorify these certain lifestyles/deathstyles. There were certainly some good, unique and valuable experiences encountered the path I walked. The metamorphosis has been gratifying. A rather sharp vicissitude of fortune. "No tree can reach heaven until its roots have touched hell" Dr. Carl Jung. With that being said, I really appreciate this. @Bio once told me "there is a book in you!"
You’re welcome man. Keep them coming

I liked mutubo

I’d agree if I hadn’t been in the military it’s been bad all over the world for centuries it just now hit the west hard for the first time since Spanish Flu. People been thinking the end is nigh for thousands of years. There may be a culling, like that flu but only way we end is nuclear war.
"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks." -Einstein

"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks." -Einstein
Yea I dig that quote, I always heard it as “sticks and stones” I dunno I’ve seen what small arms and explosives, artillery can do to a body and it’s fucking shocking. I’ve seen simple dumb combs vaporize shit, and I’m a hunter so I grew up with killing so to see a shredded body from a few rounds of PKM, to think we need bigger shit is abstract even to a war fighter. The shit going on in Ukraine is insane, I’ve studied those weapons systems and what they do to humans is pretty fucking beyond imagination. Why we would ever go fruther with an equally armed opponent is lunacy. The first two uses I get they ended a war and saved lives but if Japan could’ve countered-FUCK ALL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws