over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the 2023 Olympia

Im not really into the whole "political" side of things, meaning I know nothing about it...Would Olympia judges put Brandon outside of the top 6, even if he didn't "deserve" it, but because he is a past winner? Same with Ramy? Both these guys came under fire for their lack of "ambassadorship" as reining Mr Olympias in their respective years. I think if Derek were to win, he would be an amazing ambassador, kind of like Jay always was. But so would Nick or a lot of these guys. I don't know Andrews's plans, if he is going to try this year or just try to add more size, maybe we see him qualify. Hunter is out there too, and looking to be improved, but not yet qualified. If Hunter or Akim qualify they could also be in the mix. If Nathan were able to qualify, and showed up on point, he will always have the ability to wreck some house.

As far as classic I think it is and always be Cbum, with Ramon and Urs, and maybe Mike battling it for second. I think I like Ramon's physique better than anyone else's (besides Chris) but I really love Urs and his personality. I know that doesn't matter, but its hard to root against him. Though I thought it was so cool that Ramon worked / spent that time to learn enough English to be able to thank his fans/followers and his father in English at the Arnold, just so he did have that awkward translator thing going on. That is/was pretty cool. I feel his physique is more poised to either "upset Chris" or take over the top spot when Chris decides to call it, if he ever does.

I don’t know this for sure but I get the feeling he has been blasting all out for a few years now and still needs over 10 pounds of stage weight probably more like 15-20 to ever be top 6. I just don’t think he can add that type of size at this point unless he completely disregarded health and still no gaurentee he gets there.
isn't that what Nick did?

how the fuck should we know?
because he has admitted to basically using insane amounts of gear to propel himself to his current position within the IFBB contest circuit? Is this not universally known and recognized?

because he has admitted to basically using insane amounts of gear to propel himself to his current position within the IFBB contest circuit?

going to need a source

imagine you'll be able to find one quickly since it's 'universally known'

He has discussed this himself many times on Fouad's podcast, with Palumbo, on Guys podcast, and with Phil Viz and Burka. On Fouad especially has talked with him a lot about it when discussing Fouad's own health issues stemming from bodybuilding.

He has discussed this himself many times on Fouad's podcast, with Palumbo, on Guys podcast, and with Phil Viz and Burka. On Fouad especially has talked with him a lot about it when discussing Fouad's own health issues stemming from bodybuilding.

Ok post up a video?

Everything I’ve seen regarding Nick discussing his dosages, he has been very vague

Ok post up a video?

Everything I’ve seen regarding Nick discussing his dosages, he has been very vague
I watched pretty much every show Fouad Abiad did with Nick Walker and they most I recall him saying is he used high dose when he was coming up and uses less now. Tons and tons of pro bodybuilders have said the same so who knows if it's true.

Where are you guys at with Reagan? Do you think he could damage at the O if he is qualified? He has great shape.

also

Saw some pics of Nathan from recent, homeboy looks good, where do you guys think a 100% on Nathan would shake out in the current Olympia lineup? top 10? top 6?

Where are you guys at with Reagan? Do you think he could damage at the O if he is qualified? He has great shape.

also

Saw some pics of Nathan from recent, homeboy looks good, where do you guys think a 100% on Nathan would shake out in the current Olympia lineup? top 10? top 6?
I think Reagan looks good in his latest update pictures with Milos. In the past he’s struggled playing the size game with health issues so think for him it’s about maximizing his conditioning.

Btw- on Nick Walker the furthest I believe anyone discussed was that Matt wanted him to take time off and get a CT Calcium scan/heart testing done before competing again. That was part of the fallout. Nick just loves to compete and be in prep. Nick getting to where he is like most guys is 5-10 years of just relentless training and eating with yes the right gear.

Have to be careful on these rumors. They get out of hand quickly in this sport. LOL

also

Grimes will never have success at the Olympia. He has great structure and aesthetics but needs more size and with his heart condition I doubt he'll ever push for that - his time at Oxygen made that clear. If I were him I'd strategically pick 1-2 shows a year to maintain sponsorships and spend the rest of the time growing social media and creating revenue from that. He's basically a bigger Bumstead in the sense of handsome, aesthetic physique, etc.

De Asha has top 10 potential. He's one of the most overlooked guys of this era because he came up when the last generation was still winning. He has 9 pro wins - I don't know any other bodybuilder competing today around his age with that many.

Grimes will never have success at the Olympia. He has great structure and aesthetics but needs more size and with his heart condition I doubt he'll ever push for that - his time at Oxygen made that clear. If I were him I'd strategically pick 1-2 shows a year to maintain sponsorships and spend the rest of the time growing social media and creating revenue from that. He's basically a bigger Bumstead in the sense of handsome, aesthetic physique, etc.

De Asha has top 10 potential. He's one of the most overlooked guys of this era because he came up when the last generation was still winning. He has 9 pro wins - I don't know any other bodybuilder competing today around his age with that many.
I think a lot of people forget Grimes turned pro in men’s physique with Aceto then competed in classic in his early days as a pro.

Call me crazy, but if I was in his shoes I would come back down to classic, build my brand and business as you said. Especially with the heart issues. Hell maybe he will with the new classes, but doubtful.

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpeg
    IMG_2731.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 22
I think a lot of people forget Grimes turned pro in men’s physique with Aceto then competed in classic in his early days as a pro.

Call me crazy, but if I was in his shoes I would come back down to classic, build my brand and business as you said. Especially with the heart issues. Hell maybe he will with the new classes, but doubtful.
Grimes turned pro in open bodybuilding at the 2016 Arnold Amature Brazil. He did do classic physique in 2018 but I'd consider that an aberration in his career.

I agree I don’t think grimes has the size and smartly doesn’t want to jeopardize his health getting it.

De asha has a great physique I always loved seeing him compete but I don’t think he can get into the US due to his criminal charges

Grimes turned pro in open bodybuilding at the 2016 Arnold Amature Brazil. He did do classic physique in 2018 but I'd consider that an aberration in his career.
You’re right. Tampa Pro. Should have dug a little deeper. Classic- 1st at NY Pro in 2018 and then 8th at the Olympia that year then transitioned back.

He just guest posed with Jay- have to say I think Jay stole the attention with how crazy he looks for his “fit for 50”.

Updated (20 AUG) list of 2023 Qualified athletes for the men's open division.

2023 MR OLYMPIA

Brett Wilkin (USA)
Hadi Choopan (Iran)
Derek Lunsford (USA)
Nick Walker (USA)
Brandon Curry (USA)
Mamdouh Elssbiay (Egypt)
Samson Dauda (United Kingdom)
Behrooz Tabani (Iran)
Tony Burton (USA)
Ross Flanigan (USA)
Iain Valliere (Canada)
Michal Krizanek (Slovakia)
Phil Clahar (USA)
Andrea Presti (Italy)
Hassan Mostafa (Egypt)
Justin Shier (USA)
Roman Fritz (Germany)
Hunter Labrada (USA)|
Chinedu Andrew Obiekea (UAE)

Updated (20 AUG) list of 2023 Qualified athletes for the men's 212 division.

2023 212 OLYMPIA

Felipe Fierro (Chile)
Shaun Clarida (USA)
Angel Calderon Frias (Spain)
Kamal Elgargni (Libya)
Ahmad Ashkanani (Kuwait)
Felipe Moraes (Brazil)
Kerrith Bajjo (USA)
Piotr Borecki (Poland)
Andrei Melnikov (Russia)
Roman Iushchenko (Ukraine)
John Jewett (USA)