over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the 2023 Olympia

Updated (20 AUG) list of 2023 Qualified athletes for the men's classic division.

2023 CLASSIC PHYSIQUE OLYMPIA

Woilid Baatout (France)
Chris Bumstead (Canada)
Ramon Rocha Queiroz (Brazil)
Urs Kalecinski (Germany)
Mike Sommerfeld (Germany)
Eric Brown (USA)
Daniil Famponte (USA)
Andrei Kozhokar (Russia)
Michael Daboul (United Kingdom)
German Pastor (Spain)
Eric Wildberger Lisboa (Brazil)
Samuel Paquin (Canada)
Damien Patrick (USA)
Damian Kuffel (Poland)
Vahid Badpei (Iran)
Laszlo Kiraly (Hungary)
Antoine Loth (Spain)
Carlos Dommar (USA)
Fabio Junio Ramos Vale (Brazil)
John Le (Canada)
Marcus Perry (USA)
Diego Alejandro Galindo (Brazil)
Matthew Greggo (USA)
Stephane Matala (France)
Jared Thompson (USA)
Jae Hun Park (South Korea)

Not sure why they do not have Breon on the list for the Olympia since he is a 2x winner, but it *may* be because he has switched divisions and has not qualified for 212. That said, he did mention switching back to classic with the newly imposed weight changes. not sure if he officially did or not, and even if he did it he would try to compete this year.

As far as classic goes, I think it is still Chris, Urs, Dino, Mike, and Terrance (ig he qualifies) at the top, but there are a lot og guys in the hunt. I don't think anyone can touch Chris yet still unless he was way off, but I wonder if he will try and win one more and then hang it up, so he can go out on top, rather than perhaps suffer a gate like Phil Heath did. I didn't think Ramon is quite there yet, but he is getting damn close. Chris just murders everyone on stage it is not even gunny.

As far as open goes....You have

Derek, Hadi, Samson, Andrew, maybe Nick? Where does Brandon and Ramy gall in yall opinion? Could Hassan be a dark horse? He is so fuckin huge I feel like if he came inside out he could give the top a run? I really like Justin Shier's physique but will need more size. Am I way off base here?

Derek, Hadi, Samson, Andrew, maybe Nick? Where does Brandon and Ramy gall in yall opinion? Could Hassan be a dark horse? He is so fuckin huge I feel like if he came inside out he could give the top a run? I really like Justin Shier's physique but will need more size. Am I way off base here?

Thinking Hassan - who barely squeaked out a victory in a lower-tier show, could give the top guys some trouble is way off base, yes

Thinking Hassan - who barely squeaked out a victory in a lower-tier show, could give the top guys some trouble is way off base, yes
😔

Was thinking more like a “possible” top 10 for Hassan if everything was perfect. My question is why? He has decent shape and insane muscle, if were peeled? I mean he looks way better than fuckin Iain ever does.

😔

Was thinking more like a “possible” top 10 for Hassan if everything was perfect. My question is why? He has decent shape and insane muscle, if were peeled? I mean he looks way better than fuckin Iain ever does.

A dark horse to be in the top 10 huh

Well that certainly seems more reasonable.

He has considerable structural flaws - namely a large abdomen and somewhat narrow clavicles

He won’t beat:
Derek
Hadi
Ramy
Brandon
Nick
Andrew
Samson
Iain
Hunter
Krizo
And probably Burton

Which would leave him out of the top 10

A dark horse to be in the top 10 huh

Well that certainly seems more reasonable.

He has considerable structural flaws - namely a large abdomen and somewhat narrow clavicles

He won’t beat:
Derek
Hadi
Ramy
Brandon
Nick
Andrew
Samson
Iain
Hunter
Krizo
And probably Burton

Which would leave him out of the top 10
Well he already beat Iain, easily, and Iain always looks like dog shit, so it probably won't be hard to beat him again. Tonio, who is an awesome guy, but he shouldn't have even beaten Stu in NY. Also, are familiar with the term "dark horse"?

ok good

thought i was losing it lol
Whoops, put this in the wrong thread. Should have gone in the Texas Pro one. Oh well.

I thought he beat Iain in Vancouver, but I did not recall that Iain did end up doing it because he had already won in Toronto. Looking back he was very close to beating him in Toronto, and most og the comments from people were that they felt he deserved the win. But you are right and I was wrong, and you are also right that he probably won't place well at the Olympia.

I know everyone was talking about Regan. Have to say I love what he and Milos have done with his look over the past year. Still not sure it’ll be enough to crack top 10, but nice to see conditioned size like this.

Attachments

• IMG_2895.jpeg
    IMG_2895.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 19
I know everyone was talking about Regan. Have to say I love what he and Milos have done with his look over the past year. Still not sure it’ll be enough to crack top 10, but nice to see conditioned size like this.
love Reagan's physique since he teamed up with milos

😔

He def should beat iain at the o. I think a few guys will pass iain. Iain fortunate to get top 10.
Regan is looking great man his best for sure and looks like he made lots of progress

I don't think Andrew will make top 5 I think the real dark horse everyone is forgetting about is Brandon and I think he will be top 5... This is a bold prediction considering he's been under wraps this whole prep. Let's not forget Brandon...but if he doesn't bring it this year I think that it will be safe to say his better days are behind him, I just don't think he's getting much respect.

I see hadi dropping to 3rd behind Derek and Samson. I think it'll be close between Samson and Derek for the sandow

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws