over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman

mikeyt869

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
No joke i found a picture of the big guy that looks as if he doesnt even workout on his wifes webpage. heres the link **broken link removed** its the one of him in the white tshirt bottom second from left picture.

I didnt mean to make this negative, im sorry Donte I didnt intend it that way i just couldnt believe that after all these years of training and holding the size he does on a regular basis that he could actually get that small in such a short period of time maybe 5-6 months id guess. I do agree that he is most likely better off in that state then he is at 300 lbs.

Did someone chastise you?

I think the pictures aren't too accurate or something. He does look like he's lost a ton of muscle in record time. Usually it takes longer to lose the size unless you stop working out completely and starve youself and I know he's not doing either.

He still looks pretty jacked in some of the pictures...some might just be at poor angles.

Regardless...He looks pretty happy and healthy to me.

Some one posted pictures of Ronnie a few weeks ago at guest appearence. I don't remember the name of the place. Marusula or something like that.
He was freakn huge! Very huge. The pic you are refering to is just not a good pic.

LOL I don't know what you see,but I see a STILL very big dude

Well I hear he is making a comeback so we will have to see...

he does look smaller in the pic with his arm around his wife.. but those totties.... man oh man they look tastey :)

He looks more than big enough to me. I stood next to F Wheeler at the Natural "O" last Saturday and talk about small................I felt comparible to him and I'm only 5'11 185lbs

Levrone used to look pedestrian as well in the offseason and came in 2nd place in the "O" 5 months later

Ronnies just fine:) :)

yea muscle memory is a crazy thing I cant believe how big these guys get after loosing so much mass.

Lightweight!

Ronnie is forever the KING!

so....

just suppose he is very small in the pictures, does that make him less of a person? Why cant the guy live a normal life with his girlfriend. He looks really happy. Thats the most important thing.
He achieved everything he wanted in this sport, more than 99,999999% of us will ever achieve. now give the guy some rest. he doesnt have to prove anything anymore. And be realistic, he gets older too you know..........

Shocking!

You mean a bodybuilder isn't big 365 days of the year?

My God, I am completely and utterly in shock!

Someone call the cops!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some guys shrink down much more than others. A few examples ive seen are gunter and atwood. One month they can be 260+ and then another they look 200lbs. I wonder if this is more related to gear or training? Some guys always stay big but others tend to lose a lot. Look at Titus after he was wheeled out of his cell, he looked aweful but then look at BigKiwi who still looked insane after prison.

patrick and brooklynBB you took it and ran with the idea that i was putting him down which i am not. I only started this thread because i have never once seen ronnie in that state. Thanks for taking it outta context its much appreciated, btw when someone decides to live a good healthy, happy life after they have achieved as much as ronnie its nice to see i agree.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws