over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Second Cycle Help

Pump2356

Registered
Hey guys,

I just completed my first cycle of testosterone enanthate at 250mg every 5th day for 9 weeks , and am about to start my PCT - post cycle therapy - soon. I gained about 14 lbs and will see how much I keep after PCT - post cycle therapy - . Strength went through the roof and muscles were bulging out everywhere even through my 17% bf I could see them I think I may have lost some bf too.
The thing that I found strange was the test enanthate hit me hard and strong right away...my nipples were tender on the second week( i added nolvadex at 20mg throughout when this occured), strength, weight, and recovery went up A LOT on the first 2 weeks which I thought was odd because many say it takes 4-5 weeks to kick in . By the 7-8 weeks I felt the weight gains haulting( kept upping my calories as much as possible ) and strength not as strong. Pimples on my back and shoulders kept getting worse by those weeks though and didn't have the same crazy energy I had from weeks 1-7. So I decided to just rap it up on the 9th week. Has anyone felt this way before too and liked shorter cycles than the 10-14 week ones? I would have thought I took propionate but it was legit enanthate by norma hellas.

my current stats are:
5'5
185.6lbs (171.3 before cycle)
23m

My next cycle I was considering the following:
Test enanthate 500mg a week(8 weeks)
Primobolan 200mg a week (8 weeks)
nolvadex at 20mg throught cycle if needed
Nolvadex for PCT - post cycle therapy - at 20mg for 5 weeks.

Would Primobolan at 200mg be too low for me?

I would like to gain about 10lbs of quality muscle that I can keep on this next cycle.

Can anyone give me some good suggestions on using a stack of Primobolan and testosterone for this goal...I'm more interested in the long term quality of the gains than the quanity since it's for sports.

Thanks!!

Heya mate. I'm gonna throw out my .02c out there. If you are 17% BF I you should take a look at your diet. Your goal of 10lbs should be easily attainable without the use of AAS. Also out of the 14lbs you gained on your 9 weeks cycle a good amount of that will be water from the test. I'de wait on the next cycle till you have your diet dialed in.

Heya mate. I'm gonna throw out my .02c out there. If you are 17% BF I you should take a look at your diet. Your goal of 10lbs should be easily attainable without the use of AAS. Also out of the 14lbs you gained on your 9 weeks cycle a good amount of that will be water from the test. I'de wait on the next cycle till you have your diet dialed in.

I took in about 3500 calories of low fat foot before the cycle and 1.5g of protein per pound , so your saying I should eat less since it's turning into fat?

not enough primobolan.. you're gonna need at least 400 - i know, it's expensive bro - that's why you should use something else for your second cycle.

sidenote your bf % is wayyy too high, instead of bulking you should be cutting like crazy. there are a ton of things a lot less strong than steroids you could get to help you with cutting. also run on the treadmill. keep up a weight routine at the same time as this, when you get down to a much lower bf %, then you can think about bulking.

jmo..

I took in about 3500 calories of low fat foot before the cycle and 1.5g of protein per pound , so your saying I should eat less since it's turning into fat?

Well, everyone is different. As a reference though, I am 6 foot 230 lbs/about 9-10% bf and am taking in only 3000 k. I am slowing losing about 1lb per week bodyweight and trimming off bodyfat. Youre taking in 3500 cals and weigh almost 50 lbs less and are at a much higher bodyfat.

Well, everyone is different. As a reference though, I am 6 foot 230 lbs/about 9-10% bf and am taking in only 3000 k. I am slowing losing about 1lb per week bodyweight and trimming off bodyfat. Youre taking in 3500 cals and weigh almost 50 lbs less and are at a much higher bodyfat.

Yeah. I keep getting told by people I eat way to much for my size..I upped my intake to 4500+ for the cycle too.

I just want to continue to put on more mass and then cut and now have to go back and forth. I do light cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week.
I started at about 100lbs at 8% bf about 4.5 years ago.

Thanks for the input guys

Yeah. I keep getting told by people I eat way to much for my size..I upped my intake to 4500+ for the cycle too.

I just want to continue to put on more mass and then cut and now have to go back and forth. I do light cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week.
I started at about 100lbs at 8% bf about 4.5 years ago.

Thanks for the input guys

Just decrease calories until you hit the point where you are losing bodyfat at the rate of a couple pounds per week. Probably need to research diet and make sure you are doing things right there as far as what you are eating and how. I have made the mistake of eating too much trying to grow and just end up putting on bodyfat. If I were you I would seek some help from someone that knows what they are doing. I personally went to Phil Hernon here, he is great and will help you in everything you need for bodybuilding. His training fee is very reasonable and he knows what he is doing. He switched my diet around and I am doing great. I was bulking by eating 6500 calories and am now taking in 3000 cals and am just as strong and much leaner.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws